Richard Spencer announces project homeland!! Get in here. Inb4 lefty shills, low IQ American boomers...

Richard Spencer announces project homeland!! Get in here. Inb4 lefty shills, low IQ American boomers, and purity spiralling larpers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUFmuKu1vQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFdIpkrjp-4&t=450
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Ok, Spencer, define who's white.
Persons of indo-european descent.
>Are Iranians therefore white?
Uhm, well, no, becuz they are culturally not European, therefore not really white white.
>Who is white then?
People who's who's ancestors had been living in Europe for centuries.
>The jews lived here for centuries, are they white?
Uhm, ummm, ye- no, they have this rootles identity, not really white.
>What about one of the first setlers in Europe - Albanians or Bosniaks?
Well, they're muslim, so they can't be white.
>So, are you saying islam is a race?
Well, uhmm.. no, but there is more to white than just skin color.
>So what you are saying is race isn't to be biologically determined, but also culturally?
Yes.
>Therefore it is socially constructed?
Wait, wha-? Yes,.. I mean n-no!

>Define white again?
*rambles more contradictory nonsense in valley girl accent*

Is is this an alt right thread fellow anons?

>that perfectly placed controlled opposition bang

Nigger

No, this is a now a make fun of Richard Spencer thread.

Neat.

"Hi, I am Spencer and white people are a endangered minority on the verge of extinction. We deserve a white-ethno state in order to be protected from the destructive outside world. Cause we white people have this thingy Heidgger called Dasein, we are not afraid of anyone, we are explorers, adventurers and conquerors. We shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of history, once again unafraid, so Hai-- *gets punched* ....plz no bully!"

Show your flag mutt.

>my 56% meme, right blokes???

Your future.

help me...
>Inb4 lefty shills, low IQ American boomers, and purity spiralling larpers.
why is this, because spen is literally a LARPing low iq shill?

Your current.

Pic related

>not starting a vanguard party
>centralizing a decentralized movement
Wew lads

You forgot to change your flag nigger

Just use whatever definition of 'white' the government use to discriminate against this group.

Sounds like a good idea. Professionalizing the movement and putting a focus on organized, dedicated activism is definitely something we need to do. Public image is everything, reassuring to know Spencer understands this.

>Our Diversity is our strength

Nice memes. Muslims are 5% of our population. Only 50% of your population is even European. When I say something about your country, it's real. When you say something about mine, it's a highly exaggerated meme. You will be majority nonwhite soon and you can't stop it.

Jews aren't native to Europe. Did he actually say Indo European? Because that would include Indians and Iranians and exclude Finns. Unless he said white=European then he's all good.

So in 250 years the average American man will be a german - negro - Mexican triracial hybrid. Yay melting pot

You sound very (((happy))) at the prospects of that...hmmm...

>250
See

This thread is either proof of shareblue interference, or proof of Sup Forumsā€˜s vast capacity for stupidity

Yes I do. American is the biggest danger to white Europeans. You care nothing about race or history. All you care about is making money and improving GDP. You will destroy everything good in the world if it is profitable to do so. No wonder the jews fit so well into uour country. Ethnonationalism cannot exist in Europe while America exists. The faster your soddom and gommorah country declines, the better.

Probably shilling. There's been Spencer threads which shills haven't noticed and they've been pro-Spencer or at least levelled, fair criticism, none of the ridiculous hate he gets from shills in threads like this.

>Did he actually say Indo European? Because that would include Indians and Iranians and exclude Finns.

Oh yeah, he said that in an interview with David Pakman. The guy's a idiot.

>Niggers shitskins and leftists pretend not to know what White means
>still blame Whites for all of their problems
Disingenuous and cringy. Glad to see Spencer's bashing your side's teeth out though.

I thought he was controlled opposition cringelord, I thought he was going to, huu huu, HUU HUU HUU HUUUUUU WHY IS SPENCER STILL HERE HUU HUUUU

But he is still here. We're not going away.

>want a white nationalist thread on Sup Forums
>don't want people with low IQ
kek

US government considers Middle Easterners and light-skinned Hispanics to be "white"
Is that what white nationalists mean when they say they want a white nation?

I think your comments are proof of how fucking retarded the average Sup Forumstard is
>people think that neo-Nazis are retarded
>th-they must be shills!!!!
No, we're just well-adjusted members of society who aren't retards

> CIA shill, promoted by Fake News calls for anything
How retarded can you be to not discard that?

fpbp by nigger

richard spencer is a fucking idiot when it comes to race realism

>No, we're just well-adjusted members of society who aren't retards

A European American homeland could formulate if the leaders weren't retarded make believe nazis. Only rational thinkers that come to mind are Stefan Molyneux and Jared Taylor, even Ramzpaul. But they're called cucks for some reason and any idea of a movement never gains traction.

Fewer of you today than yesterday, and more of us. Our numbers swell, and yours shrink.

Get used to being cultureless and alone.

>US government considers Middle Easterners and light-skinned Hispanics to be "white"
>Is that what white nationalists mean when they say they want a white nation?
This, and they'll [US gov & Liberal/Left] change things depending on the narrative or religion

>thinks Richard spencer is a "neo-Nazi"
He's never claimed to be a Nazi, dipshit. If anything, he's anti-Nazi. He sees it as a 1930s movement for Germans.

youtube.com/watch?v=rFdIpkrjp-4&t=450

This. Richard Spencer is a fucking literal disinfo plant like Alex Jones.
The sad thing is, point this fact out to an (((ALT-RIGHT))) retard and they scream "SHILL DURR JIDF GO AWAY HURR"
Literally a retarded meme that needs to stop.

>is pro EU, wants a white government union of sorts
>"Hail Trump, hail victory" while doing nazi salute
>associates with Heimbach who looks like a D&D dungeon master
>uses terms like "ethnic cleansing" without thinking it'll backfire
>wife is a Duginist, wouldn't be surprised he's pro Dugin as well

Doesn't change that he's like a nazi larper that have no structure and ideas just appear in his fantasy land.

Most people who call themselves Alt-Right on Sup Forums (they do exist) will have a reasoned discussion and try to clarify things for you. It's people like you who hate the Alt-Right who will usually scream "MUH HILLARY SPEECH" or "CIA PLANTS" with no evidence whatsoever.

>Because it's a social construct means it's invalid
I hate this Leftist line of thinking. You know what else is a social construct? The state, the family, language, sexuality, academics; pretty much every aspect of human society is a social construct

Fucking based

This is one of those situations where ever beginning to head in a correct direction would be a huge improvement.
You have a point with your post, but that shit will only become relevant when 90% of the problems are already begin addressed.
So, either play your little head games, or actually start to do something about the absolute shit trajectory the West is on.

>race realism
I can make up words to. flrorop melturk

No nazi calls himself a nazi nowadays, kid. They all speak in PC terms like " Im an ethno-nationalist-social-traditionalist-Heiddegerian".

Seems like they want to keep a register on every "alt-right" group out there. No thanks. Spencer is a CIA shill.

>is pro EU, wants a white government union of sorts
CORRECTION: Wants a loosely-centralized European federation with a single state, but separate nations with their own cultures, traditions and ethnic groups (nation is not the same thing as a state btw). Kind of similar in structure to the current EU, but less of an emphasis on integration and more of an emphasis on collective European interests.

>"Hail Trump, hail victory" while doing nazi salute
He never did a Nazi salute. He's condemned doing Nazi salutes or LARPing as Nazis on many occasions. What he refused to do was attack the people who did it personally.

>associates with Heimbach who looks like a D&D dungeon master
He's done that, what, twice? Guilt by association isn't a real criticism.

>uses terms like "ethnic cleansing" without thinking it'll backfire
He doesn't use that term today, he just clarifies what he meant when he said it (which was years ago).

>wife is a Duginist, wouldn't be surprised he's pro Dugin as well
No proof.

Caucasians, in basic terms are on a spectrum, and people have mixes of all different %'s of caucasian ethnicities within them

Yeah m8, all of a sudden no one knows what 'white' is when white advocacy come up. WHITE? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT??? HAHA U FOOL!!

yeah nah. Not really gonna work. We are defined. I can show u 'The White Australia Policy' for a pretty friggin complete legal definition that smoothly ran an ethnostate of millions that had the highest GDP per capita in the world at the time(same country I'm sitting in right now). Memes, photoshop manipulations and 'the 56%' don't change that. Keep shooting blanks.

If this is real he just was bad at explaining something that is pretty simple.

Iranians aren't white anymore even if a portion of the population is of Indo-European descent. Most of the population has mixed with Middle Easterners. Modern day Iran has nothing to do with what people claim is the Aryan origin of Iranians. Only a small percentage of the population still owes most of their ancestry to Europe.

'white' was coined mainstream by colonials and americans who were surrounded by literal niggers, chinks, abos, and native injuns.

today it's used very misled by normalfags, and is also a buzzword punchbag for the left and media to hit on

Not as 2 trillion times more retarded when supporting Donald Trump for white race, when he's said 10000 times he's on Jewish mutt side.

varg said that people like Richard spender only exist to be scape goats and its best not to make yourself known by the goverment because they can false flag shit on you and arrest you for terrorism.

WE WUZ JEWS

He's not a nazi, though.

WE GOT A REAL BIG BRAIN HERE

Spencer is a shill
>nearly 40
>tranny wife
>childless, will never have children
>shill for the bushes
sage

He has two children.

His second child was just born a few months ago too.

I knew people will start rejecting this idea after the painful realization that jews indeed are the master race. Sad.

Ok, nig nog then about about you define who's black?

>Because it's a social construct means it's invalid
Social construct means it may be modified according to the will of majority, which is the true danger of social constructivism

>darker than brown paper bag

Not a single picture of proof exists except for a preggo belly. Nigga, if he has kids, hows he doing bullshit tours for the shekels, day in day out. fuck off. "She" faked her pregnancy, you dummy, I bet you think Michelle is a woman too. nigga look at those shoulders, those massive boulder implants arent hiding shit.

If I had a kid born TWO MONTHS ago, Ide be at home with the kids, taking all the photos in the world, not provocateur greasy neckbeards at college campuses to start doing roman salutes. Spencer is faker than his wifes tits you niggers. Sage.

>why the scarves Nina, hiding something?
Nigga, I cant find a single photo of Spencer and his kids, and neither can you. Same as Soetoro and Michael, its a scam.

Sufficed to say, sage in all fields.

*provocatuering

SAGE.

>trying this hard

>taking spencer at his word for anything