Lindsey Vonn says she doesn't want to represent Donald Trump at Olympics

Coalburner Lindsey Vonn won’t represent Trump at olympics.
>"I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the President."

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/930043001

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Gi0h9ewHwM
youtube.com/watch?v=P2AZH4FeGsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What happened to competing as an Olympian to prove that you're the best because of the hard work you put in? Ffs everything has to a political statement now.

Yes it would be so much more empowering to represent Hillary. The woman who stayed with a husband who shoved a cigar in another woman's cunt in the white house

She does not represent me, she should get over herself.

I guess will see how the Trump curse plays out with this one. kek

Trump curse inc, she'll probably break her legs before the olympics start and represent no one.

>googles name, ahhh thought as much.

>>"I hope to represent the people of the United States, not the President."

Since when did Olympians ever represent the president?

She is gonna get hit hard by the Trump curse.

Enjoy the broken leg Lindsey

Her ape will punch her in the face.

Trump curse + eventual coal-burning toll can cancel each other out?

Welp, she just cursed herself. No gold for her.

She's still around?

Respect those digits.

Well, goddamn, I don't want a coalburner to represent my country anyways. She should go participate as a neutral, along with the russians.

Most coalburners have this 'look' about them. A strong, masculine face, invariably caked in pounds of makeup, and with that nasty look in their eyes. Could've told she was one before her coalburning was mentioned.

Since when has anyone going to the olympics gone there to represent the president of the US rather than the US itself? Seems like a pretty stupid statement.

Just another worthless idiot using their temporary spotlight as a soapbox for their inconsequential political views.

>the people of the United States
Was there ever a more disparate, confused, meaningless, divided group?

Since never.

Let me put it this way.

If a north korean representative wins.

Would you consider it Kim's victory?

Maybe after 8 years of King Nigger these people have started to think the president is the physical embodiment of the country.

Enjoy your broken leg during qualifiers. These idiots are begging for the curse

Also in the art of Japanese Olympians past she needs to sepuku if she loses for bringing dishonor to herself/family/country and most importantly president.

And you have the digits to back it good sir, may kek will his wrath on this autistic coal burner!

she isn't good enough to go anymore anyways

I’m so tired of women.

>mfw olympians will kneel or turn their backs on the podium when the anthem plays so they get a few more twitter likes

day of the rope , when?

so who remembers usain bolt btfo that one spic thott to pay respect to the American anthem?

I don’t, vidya?

youtu.be/0Gi0h9ewHwM

Trick her into saying something about fucking niggers and then say on camera, "Hear that all you beta orbiters? She loves the dark meat best of all."

With those digits, her fate is sealed.

Wasn't she going out with tiger woods? I read a story about how they had a bunch of pics sent to each other hacked but got them taken down pretty quickly.....basically showing the difference between people who actually want to take pics offline and the ones who do it for attention.

Those digits suggest a live televised ski accident I think

Dumb cunt.

Nice I do vaguely remember that. Based black man

>checked and kek'd

>hates a strong white leader
>sleeps with the enemy men over her own men
She is a bonafide traitor, and cuck Western society allows traitors like her to roam free and mock the most powerful men in the society - white men.

Wow, white women are race mixing, traitorous whores and Leftist pieces of shit.

What else is new.

>A strong, masculine face, invariably caked in pounds of makeup, and with that nasty look in their eyes
holy shit this user
coalface
>coalface
coalface
>coalface
coalface

Then dont go and give up all those $$$ you would of made.
Look at the positive side, you can stop taking all those PEDs U use to improve your sppeds.

She will have a nasty fall before the olympics, digits confirm

Isn’t she the ex of this golfer dude? I heard she is a manic depressed 32yr old childless narcistic “woman” from America.

She's a coalburner, so it loos like she was already preemptively cursed.

Multiple compound fractures?

I did not know that the athletes represented their head of state during the Olympics.

That's something I've noticed as well. I think the quintessential example of the "coalburner face" is Julia Stiles, pic related. There's just something about her face that screams "I'm white but my kids won't be"

> inb4 Trump curse.
RIP

Won't be long before she pays the toll.

Digits confirm digits. She's fucked.

Her pussy hangs out, it's disgusting. Why do white women have the most nasty vaginas?

Breaks back

Just goes to show, a woman can be a world famous athlete, and still eat up whatever liberal horseshit is placed in front of her.

Why was that even remotely necessary?

"I'm representing my country, but only the 50% that voted the way my kneejerk infantile liberal narrative dictated?"

Then dont compete and be a stupid bitch elsewhere.

>Coalface
I like it

You don't represent me. I'm not a coalburning thot.

her nudes are disgusting
Seriously what about any of this is attractive? I almost puked

Amazing how thy all hate him but just mentioning him gets them an article in the paper. He has created an entire industry of hate.

>tfw her roast beef photos of the fappening still haunt me in my nightmares
she has the worst vagina in the world

What a roastie holy shit

he looks like an alright dude to me

The holy digits have spoken. DNF incoming.

Miles of cocks have passed through that roastie

Lololo loololollollolo loolliippp

Trump curse incoming

She's already had knee surgery. But another one couldn't hurt....

That flabby vagene or remains of peen?

wiggly piggly coal burner caught
punch and a raping for this coalburning thot
She virtue'd she signaled she put on a play
She was unaware of what our dear lord kek would say

chek em

sorry I sneezed
these are my numnums

murder suicide

>coalface
>mudface

Since when has any athlete at the Olympics represented the leader of their country? That has literally never been the case. What a fucking retard.

I think youre on to something user

But her husband and son are white.

MOOOOOOOOT

>good sir
Fucking die you Reddit scum

They almost always have bleached hair too.

Trump curse says Jamal will beat her ass bloody and toss her down a flight of stairs breaking her leg a week before the Olympics.

She's a dumb coalburning feminist whore. Most women in alpine skiing are actually good, modest people who understand the role of women in society. This is because most alpine skiers come from rural areas in central and eastern Europe; they are less pozzed and demoralised than city folk. Even someone like Mikaela Shiffrin is an angel compared to this utter CUNT.
I hope she breaks her neck in a fall this season.

>time for a new Agony of Defeat
youtube.com/watch?v=P2AZH4FeGsc

They don't smile because they aren't happy and are trapped in an abusive relationship. The makeup is just habitual after covering up so many bruises.

Switzerland even tho you're an asshole very often I have to admit that you possess wisdom of a mountain jew.

Hope Solo is worse

Yes,you are right. It was her I meant. Vonn is also bad though

Based Pole

>over-the-hill sow makes excuses so she doesn't have to embarrass herself at the olympics

wew

I hope this nigger loving whore suffers another terrible injury. She has had a lot of them, here's hoping she suffers another gruesome one.

Coalburning slut.

The presidency is occupied by a person of the United States though.

She was asked if she would visit the white house seeing everyone is invited. She said no. Deal with it, butthurt drumpfkin. You are the one making it political

And she dated niggers before settling down with her cuckboi husband. She was one of the first examples of public coalburning in the media.

very underwhelming, pussy looks like mince meat in this one, got maor for verification purposes ofc

>implying skiers have anything to say
>implying she isn't shoting herself in the leg with this action

god fucking damn it how retarded is she? Its actually the only reason to be good at a sport. To win the Olympics.

hahahahaha
she will be broke next year i'm calling it. Screencap this Lindsey retarded Vonn will be broke.

every wimin who wears those kind of shoes should just burn.

Most ugly retarded and disgusting shoes in the universe 1/10 would not bang.

shes got that "im ready to settle down with one guy and get married vag"

Frankenstein link with google tracking cookie.
No thanks.

Typically, a fucking normie libshit is wholly unaware of the distinction between Nation and State.

Wasn't this slut leaked off the internet three months ago? I think yes, you can post naked pictures of this bitch. She's a fat ass and pussy.
Fucking whore, glad she got her nude pics hacked. And that sassy nigger of woods too, he's a small peanut.

She's like 40 and already made of glass it's bound to happen that she has a season ending injury soon