Embarassed to be white

Is anyone else embarrassed by white liberals? Like, I used to work in Singapore and when the fag marriage and fag pride stuff comes up, it genuinely made me feel ashamed. I also have a couple of Gulf Arab friends (Omanis) and when we used to watch the TV and shit about trannies came up I just cringed so hard internally.

It's not just their ideology, it's the vociferousness with which they believe it, and the hostility they have towards others who don't share it. I've seen white libtards fly off the handle at chinks for saying innocuous things about pale skin being more attractive to them for example.

I really am genuinely, bona-fide embarrassed by white libs.

Dont't post tits, some of us are on nofap.

Don't be embarrassed by them, everywhere in the world has its fair share of cucks. Because of the influence of Hollywood and American media, the number of cucks in non-white countries is steadily growing too unfortunately.

In any case don't be ashamed to be proud of being white and help preserve your race, the world would go to shit without white people and even I as a non-white Muslim realize that.

If I pull that off will you die?

i dont know user. those are a nice pair. maybe you can break the rules just this once. for me? ;)

Then this should be a test for you

But yeah I prefer it when they don't post tits. I don't want tits on my screen for if my mom walks into the room.

It will be very sexy

Tokyo reporting in.
YES.
Always and ever so.

lol, white people

Okinawa standing by

You mean fellow white people?
Or commies?

Who that qt?

cmon user. dont you like to feel the satisfaction of releasing a load?

uuuu

fuck off
i'm breaking my record

agreed

If you can't keep from touching your pecker just from seeing a picture of some tits then you have a self control problem.

I know exactly this feel.

Had the same problems in Thailand. The old faggot, white knight, liberal Boomers that go there have absolutely ruined the reputation of white men by throwing money at these villager bar whores and literally marrying prostitutes because theyre so fucking pathetic and brainwashed by Western feminism. This in turn has caused white men to be looked at as cucks and walking ATM machines, meanwhile these Thai women will be spending all their Boomer beta bucks money on their real, young Thai boyfriend who she fucks behind the old Boomer's back for free. They expect the same treatment from younger white men now, just to throw money at them for no reason.

Also businesses there that used to cater to French tourists now have changed their marketing to cater to Morrocan-French, Algerian-French, etc clientele, apparently even now almost exclusively down in sandnigger French slang and dialect, because they rarely get regular French customers anymore. All these open borders in the West has destroyed traveling almost everywhere because these faggots can now just fly there too with an EU/US passport.

The absolute state of white men these days. It really is fucking embarrassing.

existing has always been the left's strongest case against white supremacy

you skipped a line.

oops

It's just the religiosity of it that annoys me. These people believe in a secular religion.

Thanks buddy.

Nah. Other white people don't embarrass me.
Why would they?
I don't see the mechanism by which I am supposed to become embarrassed by some other guy's shortcomings.

Transform that cringe into disgust, begin to socially ostracize these mentally ill freaks.

Is that paul town?

>"I don't see race"
>smug_face.jpg

Kill yourself.

holy shit I think it is paul town! I never knew he was an ethot

Why do you think I became an unironic right wing extremist? No one ever mistakes you for being associated with that.