TRIGGER is posting on Sup Forums

>TRIGGER is posting on Sup Forums
So the whole trigger is saving anime meme was started by them here or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Trigger_Tattun/status/821235207319666688
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152333795/#152350465
youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw
imgur.com/a/KDZ5s#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you talking about?

Yes, of course, everything must be a shill.

twitter.com/Trigger_Tattun/status/821235207319666688

No, the meme was started by crossboarders from Sup Forums and Reddit.

Now you know why Trigger shows get shilled so hard here

A mod banned him and deleted all of his posts for some fucking reason.

>caring about memes on this board

Sup Forums literally has the worst possible memes. Fucking /fit/ has better memes than us.

Shilling on Sup Forums is against the rules, Sup Forumstard.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152333795/#152350465

Was he shilling? From the looks of his twitter he wanted to talk about sniffing akko's butt.

>if anyone from a studio posts on Sup Forums they're shilling
hello /qa/
how's things in the echo chamber these days

>Sup Forumstard
The irony.

He didn't shill anything though. There was literally no product he shilled. LWA would be watched by most of the board anyway.

First, you should learn English.

Him announcing who he is counts as shilling

Why not just be anonymous?

>when I can't think of an argument, i'll nitpick grammar
>surely this will help my point

Fucking anything passes as shilling nowadays, huh.

How do you ban someone and delete all of his posts accidentally

>and was unbanned immediately
Yeah right

In order to "shill" there would have to be some deception. He would also have to be paid specifically for this deception to take place.

Eat 30 cocks or buy a dictionary.

HOW new are you, holy shit

Well it's like 3 AM in japan right now
I wouldn't be surprised if it took until the next episode for him to show back up anyway

Unless you make fucking anime

I remember how Lauren Faust posted on Sup Forums to talk about My Little Pony.
That was like a bunch of years ago.

Then there was that author of Log Horizon who talked about his light novel on Sup Forums. That guy whom everyone makes a joke about how he got arrested for not paying his taxes (he then did and is now free and writing on the next set of light novels).

Stuff has changed on Sup Forums.

Triggerdrones

Back to tumblr with you, kid.

Do you have anything to say that isn't a meme?

Take an English class. Your stupidity doesn't redefine words.

20 yen has been added to your accounts

Shilling definitely exist on Sup Forums at any boards. But how important is Sup Forums to the market anyway?

>shilling
>Sup Forums buying anime, ever
Be honest, when was the last time you buyed official merch? buyfags please refrain from replying

>/qa/

What?

Why didn't he come here on a Sunday for the actual LWA thread?
Fucccckkkk I can't believe I missed this.

>Trigger might have seen me being mean to them
Sort of cool. I don't like where the studio has taken itself but I don't hate the people in it. I just want the Gainax glory days back. Back when they made good shows.

>triggerdrones ruining Sup Forums once again

More news at 11

I bought some nendos of cute little Cyan, a cute little Clarion, a cute little Zelda, and I had some spare cash for a Nya-tan why the fuck not.
Plus gonna buy a few more SB69-related things.

>When has anyone here actually bought anything?
>People who've bought things pls dont response

Enough for profit, we'll probably never see real numbers but you know companies really get something from here if they are hiring retards to shitpost their brands to death.

WOW! Not only is Trigger saving Anime but they intend to save Sup Forums! Thanks Trigger!

There is a vocal subset of people that think /qa/ posters are somehow responsible for every moderator decision that occurs here, or that the Sup Forums staff actually reads /qa/ and moderates boards according to its users' whims Basically, it's the hot new boogeyman to use. Usually the people invoking it are asspained /djt/ fags who can't let go of their threads, or people who think that there's a "fake" Kinomod or some mysterious "new" moderator and can't accept that the moderators are just retarded as shit.

But buying things is their hobby, and they buy based on their taste or on collections, that's different from buying to support creators.

youtube.com/watch?v=93oihEbeKmw imgur.com/a/KDZ5s#0
remember the time when we wopped our wads for the dosh king

Why the fuck shouldn't people just buy things based on what they like?
Nobody should buy shit they dislike or they have absolute no use for just for the sake of "supporting" creators.

Are you retarded?

Retard of the thread

A special edition of Kill la Killâ„¢ will be send to your home address

Thank you for your hard work. Otsukaresama!

>triggerdrones trying to defend their shit studio

No, that would be you.

Yes, that would be shilling. I hope you've learned something today.

Why reply twice, retard?

>tfw you missed one of those rare threads again

Still banning him was retarded

I bet it would be okay if he was a Kyoanus ""shill"" huh

>n-no u
lmao

Of course, at least KyoAni is a real anime studio.

The mod said he was banned by mistake. Someone was trying to impersonate him and they got the wrong guy.

KyoAni can afford to pay Hiroyuki for ad-selling. Trigger can't.

Trigger should start a kickstarter so that they can buy Sup Forums ads

>he doesn't buy blurays of anime he already has stored in his harddrive
>he doesn't buy multiple tickets for the same screening

I know you're new here, but please remember that you're not always responding to the same person.
No, it wouldn't. But Kyoani has actual talent.

>I know you're new here, but please remember that you're not always responding to the same person.

This is all you, are you retarded?

>are you retarded?
No, but you clearly are. The only other post I made was . Now please don't reply to me without saging, or else you'll actually show how much of a retarded newfag you are. Your autistic samefag screaming is embarassing.

Sasuga kyoanus fags

You seem to be pretty assblasted that he called you out t b h.

>TRIGGER posts on Sup Forums
>gets banned
You cant be making this shit up its too unreal

Good job, mods.

Anyone asked him why they're milking a shit OVA? Are they just lacking creativity?

Didn't Marmalade do like 2 separate Q&As when Log Horizon was airing?

>Trigger should start a kickstarter so that they can buy Sup Forums

Kyoanus losers and Trigger Niggers are the same breed of studio fag.
>muh gimmicks
>muh styles

Yes. He did.

Just look at this thread. The kind of person who likes Trigger's work doesn't care about creativity.

I buy manga monthlies whenever I manage to make it down to Little Tokyo. I like supporting the (scanlated) series I read in at least a minor way and sometimes I find a cool new manga by flipping through the originals and then can go see if somebody's TLing it.

I buy translated stuff too, if I'm a big fan (Kizumonogatari, for example) or if I have another reason for wanting to support it. (Like with Yuki-chan, the artist is a friend of a friend and I think that's cool.)

I used to be a big buyfag but not so much anymore, I've only bought a couple of figures a year for the last 4 or so years and they're mostly small stuff like Nendos.

Pic related is what's on my bookshelf currently. I have a lot more in storage and stuff.

But I'm only seeing Kyoanusfags getting upset.

Looking at the thread, the mod only said that he was banned by mistake. No mention of anything about how the mod was trying to get the impersonator until later on during the meta argument one user brought it up and somehow now everyone is using that

Why are calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a kyoanusfag? Damage control?

We get devs on Sup Forums all the time. We had the log horizon author, we had Kamiya, ect.

How about you read the thread?

That doesn't have anything to do with what I said.

what that thing behind the shelf? the flower thingy

You said look at this thread and I only see people being upset. This thread has nothing to do with the 'argument' you were trying to make.

>I'll pick 3 posts that say kyoani and use it to call everyone a kyoanusfag
Embarrassing.

>I can't disprove him and will just ignore any evidence leading into a direction
Embarrassing

I think it was originally a bed headboard or something. This room was supposed to be a temporary place and so I just put my shelves in front of it when I moved in, but somehow I've been here for 4 years.

I wasn't trying to make an argument, I was replying to a post that had nothing to do with yours. You were the one who replied to me with an irrelevant response. Please don't reply to me again, (You)s don't have the importance that they used to.

Nice damage control.

>I wasn't trying to make an argument
>Just look at this thread. The kind of person who likes Trigger's work doesn't care about creativity.
>Look at X, it proves Y.
Are you retarded?

Slowpoke here. Are the movies the same as the TV series? Or is the TV a continuation?

Said the one who ignores the only thing the upset people seem to share: being kyoanusfags. Closing your eyes doesnt change that.

>Why not just be anonymous?

Because his identity is relevant to discussion about the shows he's involved in. This isn't complicated user.

Sure.

>Are you retarded?
No, but you might be. I was making a general statement, not an argument. You just wanted an excuse to autistically take offense at my statement. As I said earlier, please don't give me more replies.

(You)

Thanks.

>I was making a general statement
Which was also wrong, because this thread didn't support it. I think you might have legit autism going on here.

>Just look at this thread.
People who don't like Trigger come out of nowhere and say things like "Triggerdrone" "shilling" and "Sup Forumstard". These are not unique, original posts.

Wew triggerniggers sure are active today.

>not including triggernigger
Feels unique kouhai

Fuck off triggerdrone, stop shilling on Sup Forums you fucking Sup Forumstard.

Unique, in your definition, means "has been said thousands of times before"?

On how many layers of irony are you right now