I'm learning english

I'm learning english.

What is the most important words I should know?

nigger

*what are the most important words
Learn grammar first

“kill” & “yourself”

poop
pee
weiner
doodie
caca
boobies

>what is

learn to use grammar precisely,come back later dumbass

kike nigger faggot are the only 3 words you need to know. we talk in memes here

Fuck you

my bad it won't happen again

Learn Grammar first and focus on the Bostonian English, that is the most understood and spoken dialect of English.

Fuck if American.

Cunt if British/Aussie.

Sorry if Canadian.

Excuse me.

Pardon me

I'm sorry

Thank you

Learn our manners. We are actually fairly polite (at least those of us who are worth a damn) good luck user.

I dindo nufin rong

Yes I understand it is a meme and Christianity may have been a contributing factor in the decline of the roman empire but it has helped create many European empires and was/is essential to European culture.

I imagine you will want to know, at least, the same amount as I know in Spanish. So: where is the bathroom? I want 2 beers. Take those phrases to heart.

puto and pendejo are popular here

all of them

Kurwa

whatever man. as long as youre understood anything goes. english one step above grunting.

Kill the kikes.

Mother fucker

poo if Indian
fuck off cunt for reddit fags

Sentence Structure is the most important part of learning english, not the words.

English is well known for its complex rules.

You need to learn by example. You can add the words you do not know as you move forward.

Look at books designed for young kids to learn english in 1st Grade.

Yes, you should teach yourself English as if you were a child who is learning it at a young age.

The examples will be more important, they will be simpler and easier to understand.

Beat me to it

this
I came here just to day this

Show nakd bobs and vagene.

Cuck.

"Nani"