Palestinians Call For Three ‘Days of Rage’

Israelibros try to stay inside your homes for the next few days.

Make sure to stay away from windows or large gatherings of people too.

If you see any suspicious packages or people in large public placeS. Please contact your local authorities immediately.

And always remember I always love you all and all of you are in my prayers. May God protect Israel and America.

Other urls found in this thread:

technocracyinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Study-Course.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Israelibros

nu/pol/ is disgusting

The Jews won't shut up about their fake holocaust, so we thought we'd give them a reason to whine about it.

Reminder America was founded on Judeo-Christian values

larping nazi thinks he's majority in this board.

you're about 40% of it

Thanks bro.
May G-d protect the USA and Israel, and destroy all of our filthy enemies.

Too bad the Palis are notoriously ineffective.

I think you're in the wrong neighborhood

60% is JDL

refer to

>helping jews not get killed

Sage

>jdl
muh larping nazi memes

Christian values.

>Israelibros
Fuck off
fpbp

Hide in the oven, they'll never find you there.

What's happening here

Good goy

>all anti-semites are Nazis

Some falitard Palis trying to shoot up a cafe in Tel Aviv. They didn't get very far.

frogposter scum
america will burn

Stop watching boomer tv and radio shows.

Reported for loving kikes

just not anti-semite nazi memetard such as yourself. That was a correction to him, and yourself believing the board is mainly nazi, it isn't. So keep your memes packed

I thought every day is a day of rage when you are muslim

that the bulk of em here.

It goes together, nazi larper = anti-semite.

Inshallah brother we will destroy the wh*te pigs

Judeo-Christian values are a myth.

>Judeo-Christian
No such thing. No real Christians sees the jews as his friends. It's only the meme Christians who push that nonsense.

Eagerly awaiting the schlomostabbing and vehicular kikeslaughter videos to start pouring in. Good times!

Unfortunately I think the hotpockets have been infiltrated by strongly pro-semitic elements.

Notice how any anti-kike thread is shoah'd and any lickspittle groveling kike-cock-sucking thread mysteriously stays active?

I wonder if the mods received a little visit.

Reminder that kikes and Christians don't worship the same God.
>Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: (but) he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.
1 John 2:23

I'm an American who's going to germany tomorrow - am I going to get peaced by a Muslim while I'm there?

>Sup Forums wants to protect the juice now

look what reddit has wrought

>not everyone on Sup Forums is a nazi

Nuke Israel!

We can still redpill and discuss the jewish menace from within the pro-kike bait OPs

Um, sorry sweetie but the Nazis were a political party in Germany in the 1930's. We are neither German nor living in the 20th century. Pls respect our nouns.

Israelibros go check put the palestinian border i hear they got latkas and shekels
Strange packages? Free clocks. Open those immediately inside your largest synagogue

>implying they will take it on the kikes responsible

Nope, as usual we'll see muslims taking their rage on white goyim, more trucks of peace are likely.

Did you even pass elementary school?

That means a lot of wasted tear gas for us.

your founding fathers were freemasons senpai

>may god protect israel and america
>always love u

top kek,goodluck on wasting your tax money for ((them))

you hold their ideology, many hold their flags also, and their leader Hitler, don't try to wiggle out of who you scum are, "sweetie"

>doesn't comprehend the bulk of antisemites on this board are also nazis
dumb anglo

You are probably just shilling to prepare the ground under future reparations for taking Jerusalem from Palestinians

sneaky kikes

and there you have it

>you hold their ideology

No I don't. Stop making broad generalizations. I'm actually a technocratic white nationalist. Hitler was a kike and the Nazis were ran by Zionists to create the state of Israel.

This might educate you about what Technocracy is really about-

technocracyinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Study-Course.pdf

kys

>three days of REEEEEEEE

three days of autistic LARPing

Pedophile worshipers.

digits turn this into a greatest ally meme thread

>redditspacing
>boomer/fox news neo-con talking points
yeah fuck off le donald XDXD nigger you stupid faggots have no idea what the Grand chessboard looks like.

Hezbollah will march into Israel
mark my fucking words.

you're an exception then, doesn't change the point.

muslims are even worse then jews

Israelibros? Kys Jew worshiping scum

Fucking try it, achmed

You realize that the Naziboos on Sup Forums are all LARPing kikes or underage B&, right? My point is that calling us Nazis is like us calling SJW's Bolsheviks. Come up with some OC you unfunny peabrains.

Fpbp

But the digits are shitty?

*dumb goyim
I fixed it for you schlomo

You're the pig. Shut up.

You would have no mass Muslim immigration into your country if not for (((the people))) that orchestrated it.

Fuck off kike

You're our filthy enemy

Be safe.

You're one busy jew

Praying for you and your family.

they should rage, forever. what has been done to these people is outrage. Israel will not escape the grasp of the muslim world.

Why don't you bring your wife over to Israel and let them bang her to pass time?

>fake holocaust

SPREAD IT ALL

arabs just hurting themselves and their neighbourhood by rioting
trump wins again, makes all the muslims look rioters

D-G bless Israel and his Children the Chosen People of DooG. May they Reign over the Filthy goy*m Eternally!

But seriously, the irony in this post is delicious. Nu-pol didn't post this, nu-pol are the ones getting pissed over this.

good luck shlomo, just annex the rest of that shithole

at this point i want a large and strong israel so the mudslimes finally see what the world is like, and they fuck off in a big fireball

good luck mr shekelberg

I hope Israeli bros stay safe during the 3 day temper tantrum...

God bless you and your satanic quest so that Jesus can return

yes yes all nazi larpers on Sup Forums are ACTUALLY jews, that makes total sense anglo

Israelibros try not to to stay inside your homes for the next few days.

Make sure to observe the palestinians from windows or large hide inside gatherings of people.

If you see any suspicious packages or people in large public place. Please open it immediately, it might contain shekels.

And always remember I always love you all and all of you are in my prayers. May God protect Israel and America. No harm can come to you. Take to the streets and feel the love the Goyim have for their supreme overlords

no you fuck off dumb larper

You're right, I love kike, you got me

Czech Republic acknowledged Jerusalem as Israeli capital aswell.

Nice try Achmed

Hitler was a starving Austrian who got to power through speeches and his own merit. He had NO financial support that he did not earn.
Shut up kike.

May the brave warriors of Palestine reclaim their homeland from the kike menace

Judeo-Christianity is a thing that was invented in the 50's. The Bible is explicit about the Jews, they renounced the covenant when they refused to accept Christ. The true chosen are the Christians. Read Epistle to the Hebrews.

DEUS VULT

>He had NO financial support that he did not earn.

wrong.

>In 1919 hitler was paid by the German Army to spy on the DAP.

>Being anti-kike= Shitskin Muslim
Found (((you)))

>Not being an anti-semite = being a jew

same thing dumbass.

They're always angry, what are they going to do for those three days? "Twice as many knife attacks! Three times the cars of peace!" Kikes are satanic, but muslims are just cancer everywhere they wash up.

This is bait.
This is a leaf

>Judeo
It's time to end this meme once and for all.

Even Jews don't like Jews.

No, they are the same shit with different names.

my feels exactly

can someone redipill me on 6 day war? didn't Israel win the right to have Jerusalem as their land?

i don't get why they win and still have to return lands to muslims.

Wow, I didn't remember he was in that.