JoJolion

Jobin's an absolute madman and is undoubtedly the main villain at this point and we finally see Yashuo for the first time in over a year.

CH. 61 Spoilers: yonkouprod.com/reader/read/jojolion/en/0/61/page/1

Other urls found in this thread:

i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2015/04/19/19/30/33/49924067_p1.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI
youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This month in "slavs in japan"

WHERE THE HELL IS MY THREAD SCREEN CAP REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I really hope this zombie shit is resolved within the chapter, its kinda bland

How many years since we've seen best girl
Karera?

what if josuke can change the position of his balls depending on the situation?

Last thread was great

Who?

Not enough, Gappy deserves to either marry Yasuho or fuck Daiya senseless not that gross slut

delete this
Jobin is a beautiful boy

She booked a one-way flight to Mexico and is making some cute half-Japanese babies right now.

Chapter 62 spoilers!!
>jobin and pondman flashback for 4 pages
>zombies running into shit for 30+ pages
>gappy ponders about norisuke's cellphone for 6 pages

>Chapter 63 spoilers!!
>>jobin and pondman flashback for 4 pages
>>zombies running into shit for 30+ pages
>>gappy ponders about norisuke's cellphone for 6 pages

It's just been slow paced and Araki decided it needed three months of setup. People felt the same about the Damo arc at first but look how that turned out. He wouldn't spend this much time on it if he didn't intend on taking it somewhere interesting.

Jobin also known for loving his son balls deeply

Anyone got that Josuke picture where it's got "000.0% dignity" under it?

>daiya
>not a gross slut

user im in fucking tears thank you

> my speedwagon post is in there
God bless user

How does Za Warudo's first design look like?

>user
>name is just Doc but cut off from his trip

What you don't understand it was me who posted the crop originally.
You cannot harm me when I've seen that cream run out the arse.
i4.pixiv.net/img-original/img/2015/04/19/19/30/33/49924067_p1.png

I was too busy trying not to lose my shit at work man
I still love how the german handshake is still there

It's that time again. Who's best girl in Part 8?

Look, no one ever said user was a nice guy. I responded to bait, more than I have to. I've had idiot posters who like to talk big, so I taught them a lesson, and they never came back to Sup Forums. If I go to a board and the content is bad, I make it a policy to sage everything. But, even a bastard like me... can spot true evil when he sees it! True evil, are those who make terrible posts for their own amusement, then play it off as pretending to be retarded when they're through! Especially when we're an innocent topic! And that is exactly what you've done, isn't it? And you get to hide from the victims, the mods, and the consequences. That's why... I will judge you myself!

>part 8
>posts the worst girl in series
embarassing

shit didnt see the in "part 8" excuse the autism pls

I wouldn't mind slutty twink daiya or perfect husbando Yasuho

this, Fem Jotaro a best

i love these, i hope Trish gets art like that too

Sasuga Doc

>I made it 5 times in the screen cap
noice

>Fem Jotaro

user, that's Fem Okuyasu.
I'm not even shitting you, their last names are the exact same.

Holy shit it got better.

That's an alias
Shes Kiras sister so shes a Joestar

Maybe in name, but personality wise she is just a maid Jotaro. With a little less punching things.

It's a fake name though, her real last name is Kira and she acts and looks more like Jotaro. As far as we know there aren't any real Nijimuras in the SBRverse.

>"Araki you still need to fill the other half of this page"
>ctrl+c
>ctrl+v
>ctrl+v
>ctrl+v
>ctrl+v

>"there fixed it"

Is Aishou being raped?

:(

Each one is actually drawn differently, meaning he actually WANTED to fill the page this way.

There's a lot of crossing over between characters, yasuho might have koichi's last name but I doubt Josuke was fucking him. Josefumi is also a cross between Josuke and Joseph (what with the name.)

This is honestly better than the caveman JoJo thread for me.
And not just because I was responsible for about a third of the testicle pictures.

Daiya is a pathetic, shallow and embarrassing excuse for a character, her arc was easily the slowest and shittiest part of the part by far. Literally Sugar Mountain but with none of the charm or originality.

Trish Una > all jojo girls

>missed the last thread because sleep
>my "absolute gapman" post is what started it all
I love you guys

Aaaanonnnnnnnnnn! :D
youtube.com/watch?v=_V2sBURgUBI

Only girl better than Daiya is Yasuho and that's by a tiny margin

Nigger even F.F is better than Daiya.

I was waiting for an opportunity to ask how Gappy's balls were arranged and to draw a diagram.
I didn't think it would become something so great.

>even
Are you implying FF is bad fuccboi

She is so cute
Anasui doesnt deserve her

>its a dead corpse controlled by plankton
>its both necrophilia and beastiality
I'm down with that.

Im saying a corpse being piloted by an abundance of plankton is better than a slut in a teddy bear costume.

>astronaut Jolyne
youtube.com/watch?v=CGBSdYGA9II

And sadism because she can always regenerate

Is Beetleman actually going to fuse with Dolomiti?
What were they talking about this chapter?

Well known fact about Jolyne - she is my wife and we currently enjoying our marriage

name 1 girl worse than daiya

No, she's mine.
I want her to unravel us both into strings and then intertwine us so we can be together forever.

all of them

Dolomitis stand name and possible ability due to proximity to gappy

Is that like... vore?

haha user nice naranciafag II shitposting
have a (You)

Anne

What did he mean by this?

STOP BULLYING HER

Yukako?

>how Sup Forums takes a screencap

>Its a jolyne pisses her pants episode

Thanks dude

So long as we have evidence this wasnt just some fever dream hallucination bullshit

Lisa Lisa.
she is blind as a bat and still manages to be a slut

That usually ends badly annasui

>It's a jolyne forgets to wear underwear episode

It's not vore. It's the two of us sharing a deeper connection than anyone else can share.
She'll turn our hearts into red strings of fate and weave them together so our hearts can beat as one (because they are one).

Daiya is baby's first yandere-fantasy and nothing else.

>'Tee hee! I'm obsessed with you for no reason, user!'
>'You'll never escape my shitty memory-powers that look like a fucking baby toy!'
>'Oh, you escaped? Welp, I guess I'll fade into the background and do absolutely nothing.'

FF is legitimately funny and charming, even if her hair and clothes are ugly.

>its ermes getting away by giving away her underwear episode

I don't think so, sounds more like assimilation or fusion or whatever. Jolyne wouldn't be consuming or overpowering Anasui, she'd just be combining with him.

Look at this 50 years old slut. I bet she only trained hamon to keep her looks to attract more cocks to blow. Dumb slut.

I don't mind.
And besides, it'll be more like this, but with us both alive.

Okay, so if Jolyne and Anasui fused would it be Jolyne with a dick or Anasui with a pussy?

>its a priest fights off a bunch of frogs episode

>It's another "people run into things chasing Gappy" chapter
I hope that there's at least a little more to the chapter and it isn't short like last months

jesus christ I'm dead

Anasui has no penis.

>colored
It should be illegal to post shit like this.

>Its an Ermes swallows jolyne episode

Nope that was a mistranslation of the previous chapter's spoilers. Jobin is using the grafted Rokakaka as a bribe to get Dolomiti to kill Josuke because it could give him a new body, Jobin seemingly doesn't have any interest in fusing with anyone and wants it for something else that he's very tight lipped about.

Anasui's got a dangerous twelve inch mamba in his trousers.

Post your OC Stand that we all know you have so don't lie

Stand Name [M A C A R E N A]
Stand Master: Diantha Feign

Power:B
Speed:A
Range:A
Durability:C
Precision:B
Learning:B

Ability: Able to take anything and teleport it anywhere else withing a 10 meter radius. For example, grab a table and move it behind the user. Also a punch ghost

you fucking monster delet that
Yummy in Ermes' tummy

Wouldn't it be more like a combination of the two? Because of the way biology works, a penis is basically an external modified vagina, you can see where various bits of it evolved for different purposes.

I'd imagine that they'd basically have a vagina (with internal balls, as is common among hermaphrodites) that had a large and penis-like clitoris.

They'd almost certainly be infertile both as a potential father and mother though, as the chromosomes and resulting hormones would cancel each other out and mean neither of them worked for procreative purposes.

>not even posting the best one.

Late SBR looks legitimately good in color and a lot of the action scenes are a lot clearer.
I don't understand the puristfags who complain about the colored manga.