Storytime: Yu-Gi-Oh! - Road to Darkside of Dimensions

Since there's a new YGO movie releasing next month here in the west, I thought it would be cool to dump the original manga which the movie is based off of. For those of you who only ever watched the anime, I highly recommend reading the manga as it's much darker and better written than the anime was imo. There's also none of the fillers you have to deal with. Since the movie is releasing on Jan 27, 2017, I will dump one volume a day leading up to its release.

Today we continue Battle City in volume 30. The end is near!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b7t6rZUZmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=mjLWD_vejRI
youtube.com/watch?v=kCzjZnTIyGY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Chapter 260

Just finished reading the GX manga earlier today. I was hoping it would be as long as the Duelist series, but it was only 64 chapters.

The last duel was pretty great, though. Hopefully someone will storytime it after this.

>Joey came back to life just to rub it in Kaiba's face that his Red Eyes beat his favorite monster

you can't make this shit up

Chapter 261

THREAD THEME FUCKERS
youtube.com/watch?v=b7t6rZUZmfE

>not youtube.com/watch?v=mjLWD_vejRI

>place pretty much your whole deck in the graveyard

Banned.

>"It's your fault for almost dying!"

this is the exact moment where Kaiba fucked up

More like Blue-Eyes Impractical Dragon.

This is such bullshit. He was already in the battle phase, he shouldn't have been able to summon Red Eyes, he missed his chance. Phases exist in the manga, so this is just clear bullshit

Kaiba gets robbed

Chapter 262

aw yeah
Dark Paladin up in this bitch!

By this point we have established several times over that Yugi cheats like a motherfucker to win pretty much all of his matches.

That manga made me love mini skirts and big tits jfc.

And they gotta storytime YGO R first

here it comes
HERE IT COMES!

Why didn't he target DM with the third Blue Eyes?

How is he alive after losing a shadow game?

First of all its played for dramatic effect. Second, Red-Eyes doesn't affect the outcome of the duel since he brings back the BE that it killed so it doesn't matter if it was summoned or not.

Marik assumed he died from Ra's fire and was too shocked/relieved he didn't lose to some random non-egyptian jobber to finish him off himself

Have to go to work. Will be reading the thread from my phone.

Yugi BTFO out of Kaiba with his card brought him back to life. Somehow.

youtube.com/watch?v=kCzjZnTIyGY

>adopted into a filthy rich family
>wahhhhhhh I had to prove myself wahhhhhh

Fuck kiba

My favorite card ever

>First of all its played for dramatic effect.
No, he had no idea he could use it until it was the middle of the battle phase. This outright contradicts the rules mentioned earlier in the tournament, and mentioned in the Yugi vs Marik duel

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>No not that!
Kek

IT'S HAPPENING

BTFO

ITS TIME
I'VE WAITING FOR THIS SINCE VOL 1

HHHHNNNNGGGGG

>I will tear apart your darkness
>By defeating you and making a fool out of you in the moment you've been looking forward ever since we met
This is why Marik hates you.

>rise to a higher plane of being
It's just a card game ffs

BTFO
T
F
O

BTFO
T
F
O

That's overkill, attacking a single dragon would have been enough to win

>In summation, Kaiba, you suck. I win, you lose.

Eternally BTFO

Man, for the entire Battle City it felt like Yugi built his deck specifically to counter Kaiba

Chapter 263

Kaiba should have just ran his virus build against Yugi. Sure, he knew the ins-and-outs of it, but he never owned anything that could have countered it

KAIBAFAGS BTFO FOREVER

Well to that I can say Kaiba is at fault for not properly declaring his battle phase and just saying triple attack without choosing proper targets.

Someone described a few threads ago how Kaiba would have lost even if he didn't fuse his dragons.

that was in the last thread
and yes, had he simply stciked to have the 3 dragons separated he would have won, as Yugi would not have been able to fuse dark paladin

I thought it ended really wierdly

To be fair the manga BEUD can make three attacks at once so it's not a bad idea to go for it. You can think of it as three 4500 beaters.

>I won through the power of friendship
YEESS

>So Angry that topdecks Obelisk one more time
Sasuga Kaiba

>He should've stayed dead
He's so fucking salty i love it

Kaiba can NOT handle losing

>carnival of darkness
edgy

>I'm not a murderer
>Death T

Fucking christ Kaiba

>Kaiba's going to set off fucking explosives and destroy the island because he lost

Chapter 264

two more games user

Ishizu is never bothered by Kaiba's bluster, I love it. She's the only one who easily deals with him

This scared me. For a second I thought Jenniyah returned

Blue eyes ;_;

Oh right, yea he wouldn't set them off in the middle of the duel. Read that wrong.

He's countered it at DK?