How did the United States go from 89% to le 56% in only a few decades...

How did the United States go from 89% to le 56% in only a few decades? Is it because they are completely controlled by the most corrupt people in human history? The death of America will become a powerful martyr against degeneracy, so at least it isn't all bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We still have a higher white population than your country.
US total population: 324,420,000
UK total population: 63,182,000
US white population: 181,675,200

Jews

Cuckservatism. Ideas like racial differnces in IQ were harshly suppressed in the postwar period and most Americans (including "conservatives") genuinely believed that the

Even dune coons are white in muttistan so it's not telling much

England will die way before USA, Nigel.

I think I may have found the real-life 56% man. Of course, was a Hillary supporter.

for years they were covering spics as white

The same way you will, have fun in 30 years when you're le 19% face faggot

>How did the United States go from 89% to le 56% in only a few decades?
In the 60's our immigration policy was changed so that we were no long looking for skilled labor and opened the door to the 3rd world.
Add in the Pedros crossing the border daily and you wind up with what we are now. Impressive that we're still majority white after all this time

Had me for a second there, but the census where the percentage comes from segregates them by race. That's why we have a separate Hispanic, african american, and arabic category.

Didn't read. Saged and reported.

Posting le mutt meme automatically loses you whatever argument you attempt to make.

WE GETTIN BETTER

Only with regards to criminal records, not with regards to a census.

Mass immigration.

>a smaller country has less white people than a large country
must be a fucking genius teach me your ways senpai

If we simply killed the spics we would not have a demographics problem.

The point is sir there is a lot of shit talking coming from you guys when you have your own problems.

Hey! We're 63% not 56.. get it right.

i know that, we have to deal with part and parcel
im just saying he's a fucking idiot for say that, being literal or not

Put the star of david back on the meme

Mexican and Central American invasion over the course of 3 decades, with hell of both reps and Dems. They're scum, now half of US flag on Sup Forums are spics.

SOON

Average white American, obese retard with nigger and injun blood, slighty whiter than mexicans

Wrong, we are 61% in 2015 and that doesn't include illegal immigrants. 63% was the 2010 census, and it's been nothing but pregnant Mexicans and more immigrants

Yes, it's exactly that. But there's one thing you are misunderstanding. The United States will not die. Only the republic. There will be a great purge, a great cleansing of house and home. One that will make the rise of the Roman Empire look like a children's storybook.

1965 immigration reform which brought it millions previously denied entry. They in turn sponsored their immediate and extended family members; the US favour (extended) family reunification and doesn't have a points-based system like Canada and Australia. Then, Reagan gave amnesty to millions of Mexican illegals, who also brought in their family members. Later you find all kinds of Chinese, Haitian, Guatemalan, Honduran and others flooding into the country. Attempts to stymie it were disrupted by Democrat cities declaring themselves sanctuaries. Then 8 years of Obama cooking the books on deporting illegals, counting those caught at the border who in previous admins weren't counted. Obama basically gave up on immigration enforcement of anyone who got a few miles north of the Mexican-US border.

Then add lower birth rates by whites and the dindus' exploding rate of out-of-wedlock motherhood of numerous children, all of who are getting the gibs.

(((Compassion))) taken to an extreme is suicide.

We are talking about how quickly things have gone down hill.

The purge would have to be a grassroots movement and private militia, the US government would rather purge whites than shitskins at this point.
So the choice is risk my life and freedom to cleanse America and commit mass genocide, do nothing, or pack my bags and go to white country which still has hope (75%+) white.

That's what happens with uncontrolled third world migration.
We can learn something from this

Ask 23andMe

>squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

Many white families have a black ancestor. The just didn't talk about it.

Being a coal burning in the early 1800's must of been hot banging those fine slender toned black slave asses and filling it with your load.

because the wall was not build sooner

You know that move 'Red Dawn' was an outrageous piece of fiction when we got invaded by Mexico and people just let it happen.
Boiling frog syndrome coupled with a traitorous elite class is turning America into a third world shithole.

Yep, it's all the doing of spics. Everywhere I go I see pregnant spics who don't speak English. That's basically a closed case deal for a dead future.
It's hilarious to see US spics on Sup Forums shitting their opinions, when they are all illegals and anchor babies

*movie

>They're scum, now half of US flag on Sup Forums are spics.

YOU CAN TELL!

They are constantly trying to defend themselves and the invasion.

Bro-tier my ass!

>Amerimilhouse meme
have fun in your containment thread

Shit like the 1964 immigration act

Its probably less than 56%, if you go by the ratio of White/Non White people you see when you go out in any major/minor city.

there are fucked up half-breeds all over the world.

there are still more h'white people in America than anywhere else, you're welcome for being so awesome.

Most of that white population is elderly. Once they die out this country is going to be 30%. I don't even want to think how bad the future is going to be. All the bullshit of today will seem like paradise when compared to 20-30 years from now.

We're 56% because people like this count as non-white

Low IQ cuckservatives fell for Jewish tricks and demanded we allow 3rd worlders to come to the US

If you let them in they will come to love Jesus

It pretty much killed us. Stack that on top of the leaky border and we got nothing

Maine, Vermont and New Hampshire are the only states without non whites appearing on the map.

The funny part is I just saw a spic on Sup Forums complaining about how shitty California is and how he wants to go to Europe or New England. Like you guys just invaded Cali and turned it non white. Now Cali is a shitskin shithole and you want to go a whiter area again! Spics are the ultimate leeches to whites and will flood into every last white bastion in the USA. Especially now that they don't even need a border to cross from California to the whiter states.
Ask Colorado how the spics pouring in from Cali are treating them. Or just look up denvers most wanted, or how Colorado voted in 2016 election

And all three of those states are insufferable. Truly makes me think diversity may not be that bad.

American women can't resist the BIG LATINO COCK

sorry americans bois but you be speaking spanish in 20 years

It won't be a genocide. The hard left and hard right will at some point realize that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Kangaroo courts will hang every megacorp CEO, politician, and banker a la the reign of terror. Once that's taken care of, a civil war between the hard left and hard right will commence, but if will be short lived as the alternative right continues to grow among youth coupled with the fact that 90% of the private militias and citizen firepower will side with the right. Most of these older boomer type movement leaders from the militias are traditional cuckservatives so they'll be purges after the fact in a night of the long knives situation, which they're much too naive to see coming. After that, most foreign nationals, Mexicans and brownies will be forecably expelled to other nations. The US will then wall itself off, focusing inwards for a few decades, and an internal golden age will commence as the new and empowered nation stare continues to grow. When America is again a beacon of light in a world which continues to degrade as Europe commits suicide and Africa starves due to a newfound lack of food aid, she will look outward to impose herself in a newfound imperialist spirit. With her unwatchable military dominance, the whole world will fall under one banner, and the charasmatic leader who leads her will fashion himself God emperor of the new empire of man.

Its becoming harder and harder to see young, white, healthy looking families in shopping malls, stores etc. And I live in the Bible belt.

Because those states are far as fuck from Central America, are cold, and jobless.

Why must white people always fight each other? The niggers and mudslimes are at our doorsteps and all we can do is fighter over who is the most white. Pathetic.

Thank the unlivable climate.

the simple answer is Jews. the flood gates were opened with the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965. that and the immigration laws that we do have, were ignored for decades especially concerning our neighbors to the south.

couple that with feminism, which gutted the traditional role of women and globalism which destroyed the middle class and viola you have the le 52%
(52% is really a more realistic number but thanks for that extra 4%)

BLEACHED

It's what will happen to europe too if people keep voting pro(((EU))) parties.

When I went to Cali to visit the sites like the Hollywood avenue with the stars, Jimmy Kimmel studio and other places, I also noticed the low white population and it felt jarring for me personally and slightly lonely.

Why are American spics always so fat?

Unlivable for browns especially.

Niggers breed like fucking Pakis here. Not rocket science user.

>/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
Anyone who trusted these companies is a fucking idiot

Why you lie you sack of shit? Your stupid form still makes me pick a race even after I put Im hispanic.

The real answer is the war on drugs in the 80's completely assfucking latin america and making them all want to leave. They did it to themselves the absolute retards.

Sharing a 1000+ mile land border with the spics

you need a majority white population or the whole gibs system fails. the spics know that

It's mostly spics flooding into California

Because Messican food is delicioso.

Not mine my dude. I got 0% African and nothing jewy either, so double win.

Checked. But I've never seen a latino with a big cock apart from that Ramone dude who was in most of the Bangbros vids in the 00's.

FPBP

>The death of America will become a powerful martyr against degeneracy

America IS DEGENERACY...It's death will mean the liberation of Europe. I hope the Shitskins overrun them as soon as possible.

>America IS DEGENERACY
Pot, kettle, leaf nigger.

Its ok americans, america isn't your ancestral fatherland so when it gets blacked it won't be too much of a blow to the nuts, you can just repatriate to europe.

Being this naive. America is not the only source of your problems, eurotrash.

Well my cock is 19 cm and I consider that to be pretty big

Why do some Mexicans look arab?

the same way you, germany, france and sweden will :3

It is though. I'm 11th generation. ''Natives'' can go fuck themselves in their mud huts.

forgot to say:
but when it happens to us in europe, it's worse for us. we european patriots feel physical and emotional connection to the lands of our fathers and it feels way worse watching them get blacked

Media making nigger lifestyles look glamorous. Stupid people but into the media. Somehow people believe niggers are cool and associate with them.

I can't believe r/theDonald is still getting triggered by le 28% face

the US is just an infected host. if the host dies the parasite will just move into a new host.

>repatriate to europe
Appreciate that, but both sides of my family have been here since the early 1700's, so I'll sink with the ship.

The amazing thing about this silly meme is the face is literally every 29 years old & over paki in Britain.

300 years isn't very long compared to the literal millions before that.

Jews
Assassinating JFK
Into
1965 immigration act and reversing his attempt to end the fed.

Along with more years of Vietnam war that was not meant to be won aka generic Warfare of white warriors. Just like WWI and wwii.

all good law obiding and christian american men of possible irish descent are welcome at my local pub anyways

Is it?
That is really good then
Race consciousness and demographic consciousness is a win for us

America needs to reformulate its census. This is from a time when mestizos were irrelevant, now they're the majority in the southwest

>We still have a higher white population than your country.

This is what burgers consider to be "white".

Thanks pal. If you ever have the misfortune of visiting Ohio in the States, we can beer it up.

Hart and Cellar act
>Is it because they are completely controlled by the most corrupt people in human history?
Yes.