The INDIAN MAN question?

Why does woman kind find them so damn repugnant to be around or even talk to? Those guys can't even get a break. I bring this up cause a co-worker brutally shot down a few like it was the battle of Briton. Her only reason was she was naturally "repulsed". This chick is half black. So tell me what is up with all the hate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-women-like-deep-voices-and-men-prefer-high-ones-41492244/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
en.wikinews.org/wiki/2007_Cricket_World_Cup:_India_vs_Bermuda
youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

POO

They look funny.

IN LOO

Oh no you don't. This is not a Poo thread. This is a why girls don't like curry thread.

>memflag
>implying you ever had a say in what thread this is.

THIS IS NOW A POO THREAD

It's probably because they are generally ugly and smell horrible.

Damn near every indian person I've met IRL has had breath that smells like feces. I don't know if it's the food they eat, or poor dental hygiene practices, but it's goddamn awful.

Short
Stinky
Bad English
Retarded
Creepy/Rapey
Bad skin
Socially undesirable

Give them a little credit they have more that some short sewage issue. These guys tried their best but had a look for totally defeat on their faces.

My Indian sweetheart find the Indian guys quite weird too actually

give reasons.

Do you have some sort of scat fetish?

Sorry I mean could you give more details.

He just did idiot.

Look at them the shade of brown that indians have is disgusting.

>give reasons
He literally posted a list of reasons.

Indian men are creepers and indian women look like shit.

see

Because an alpha poo is nothing like an alpha whitey.

Poos are a weird mix of aryan, asian and niggers.

Indian men usually have bad English or an unattractive accent

Indian men in European cities are generally pushy, trying to sell things and are generally annoying

Indian men are shorter than white men

Indian men have dark skin and dark eyes which is contrary to the more desirable light skin and light eyes

Indian men treat women like objects, and try and go for sex immediately. Women find this unappealing

There's also their culture which white women don't like. White women like Yoga but that's it.

every indian I know and have ever met is conventionally ugly, most are creepy. however, my best friend, who is almost white,looking does get a decent amount of pussy, but he puts a lot of effort into his clothing and has a unique style and is popular etc. hes literally max everything,charisma, popularity etc aside from looks (and muscle, hes a bit chubby) however, he still has A LOT of trouble getting good pussy.

Indians have profoundly unsexy accents

>Treating women like objects is bad
I found it that treating them nice and like an object alternately brings the best results.

They are creepy as hell and constantly hit on you in a weird way.
Plus they are ugly as hell on average

>conventionally ugly
Doesn't stop niggers to get some puss, does it?

They look dirty. As in unwashed. All of them paki fellers look like they have never seen a shower from the inside.

There is the same amount of beautiful people in Scandinavia and pakiland, but we are 25mil, they are 2bil.

>Indian men treat women like objects, and try and go for sex immediately. Women find this unappealing
nice digits and ya I have noticed that the most. Two co-workers have outright said they were disgusting for that very reason.

Your wife should ideally be someone you can talk to and treat like a friend.

>literal shitskins
>extremely ugly
>very annoying voices
>smell like literal shit and curry
>literally comes from a culture where eating shit, shitting in streets and drinking piss is encouraged

Can anyone get more subhuman than this? Goddamn, I can't make up my mind whether I hate niggers, mudslimes or pajeets more.

She's also disgusted that her people do that bud

Tfw no gf

Why would you think she isn't? A few sexist jokes and other things I'd rather not mention don't mean we don't respect each other. Surprisingly not putting each other on the pedestal 24/7 gives us more freedom.

Get used to it.

This, between the Indians, Pakis and Bangladeshis, there's 1.7 billion swarming poo-colored subhumans. I wouldn't mind Pajeets as much if there weren't so many of them, but there are way too fucking many of them, they're a blight on the world.

Indians are the epitome of mutts.

They are a mix of :
>Central Asian whites
>Shitskin Ayyrabs
>Junge-Asians
>Dravidian blacks

Humans have a natural aversion towards race mixing.

I insult and criticise them too. But I don't treat them like objects so I thought you meant something differently.

poo

a friend, when asked whether she finds asian or indian guys more attractive:

>hmm, that's a hard one
>well, I've at least SEEN some attractive asian guys

One of the main reasons is that there are so many of them everywhere. They are the opposite of 'exotic'. Like Han Chinese have become the opposite of exotic. This can exaggerate low sexual market value. There are definitely some good looking Indians males though. No homo.

The most attractive ones just look like Italians or latinos. Also they're way too upfront with girls

>non country
Rude

Because bobs and vagene

Being an indian in the West must be suffering. Constantly surrounded by pretty and luscious white females but not knowing deep inside they will never give you the time of day, unless they become millionaires and drive a lambo.

they are black and white and asian at the same time

it's uncanny

Plis halp

If Belgium isn't a country then what does that make India? Literally hundreds of different ethnic groups that all hate each other

Summed up my life right there. Pajeet in Canada AMA.

>American education

No one cares harpreet

The blacks have a level of self confidence bordering on narcissism, women love confident men.

Thankfully there are none here. Couldn't stand having to put with people bordering retardation to the point where they think they can do anything.

I can feel your pain, Interjeep. How are you doing with the indian ladies?

Things might be different in Canada (if Lauren Southern and personal anecdotes from leafanons is any indication) but down here in America? Coalburning is still a massive faux-pas. The vast majority of women will not engage, and those who do almost always tend to be ghettoized fat ugly thots in the first place. Basically, the dregs of white society that no normal white male would want, so they have to resort to niggers.

Why don’t you go back? You’re are repulsive and literally no one wants you here except the people exploiting you for cheap labor.

Haha nice meme perpetuated by people that know nothing about history

Also, India is far more of a "non country" than Belgium is

Half breed here
I Can't speak for anyone else, but I usually find Indian men to be unattractive because they rarely have symmetrical facial features. They also tend to have a smaller frame than the average American female, which might explain why they're seen as less attractive. I think most western women search for men that are taller, more assertive, and unfortunately more likely to impress their friend group. If a female introduces her short Indian boyfriend to her friends or family, she will be aware that those people will appraise his value to be lower than that of a conventionally attractive white or black male. I guess one could call this covert racism, but I would think twice before saying that, because some people are just less attractive than others.

Because they wipe their asses with their hands, and then cook and eat food with their hands with no utensils. They're also extremely dark which is weird as fuck.

The funny thing is that most of the reasons given ITT also apply to black men. The main difference is that popular culture has been forcing the idea that blacks are cool and attractive.

She still has to go back. Otherwise you're a faggot.

Black men aren't viewed as attractive by most normal women either

I've noticed that the Indians raised here are not manlets. A lot of them are actually pretty well built. I think in India the diet does not have enough protein or something

Generally a lot better, but I would not wish dating Indian girls on even my enemies, they have the biggest egos holy shit. Will create unnecessary drama over the stupidest shit. The worst ones thankfully go for whites(same thing with asian girls), so I can usually find one or two I like. They're not on tinder as much compared to white girls so you actually have to go to events or find them in other social situations.

I've lived in Canada for 12 years since I was 8(20 now), never been back to India, never plan on going back. Also I don't work for cheap, my current gig pays 25$/hr and it's a shitty internship.

I have seen that to be true for the most part as well.

isn't nearly everyone in India a vegetarian?

Rape does get you pussy

Someone told me it's about 50% vegetarian. But even those who aren't vegetarian probably don't eat meat very often. Sort of like how medieval peasants ate meat but not very often so they were manlets by our standards.

this music video sums most of situation when it comes to the pajeets.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

>They're also extremely dark which is weird as fuck.
It’s seen as sexy on black men though.

Show your flag

Here you go:

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Devout Sikhs have to be vegetarian, they are generally built like tanks.

My sister who is pretty damned hot said that they're all psychos that hate women in a sick twisted way. They frighten and repulse her and her friends. Even when they're silent or being polite you can see it in their eyes. They're sinister evil people.

that they do

they also tend to be really muscular which totally helps

most of them are totally immature though (think permanent 13 yr olds) and the poor gels only wise up when it's too late

>spotted the nigger

I've not spent much of my adult life in Western countries, only go there to check up on property and then back, but I've noticed that niggers tend to date the most absolute dog females that God had the displeasure of creating. Even pajeets would throw up just looking at them kek

>non-attractive brown skin
>skinnyfat
>ugly accent
>short

>They also tend to have a smaller frame than the average American female, which might explain why they're seen as less attractive. I think most western women search for men that are taller

they did a study on this- humans search for mates that make them feel more masculine/feminine. female asians go for the bleach b/c white guys are taller and broader than short little asian guys, whereas white girls go for the super-muscular black guys

body size, voice pitch, etc all runs into it

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/why-women-like-deep-voices-and-men-prefer-high-ones-41492244/

asian dudes and black women are totally boned by this which is why they come in last on all those dating website charts and also why they fucking hate outsiders who steal "their" mates. it's why OJ got off, among other things

wtf pol I thought indians and whiteys were bros?

fuck you guys, I'm going to be friends with the SJWs now

>no one wants you here except the people exploiting you for cheap labor.

Lol. In US we are richer than your ((masters)).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>whereas white girls go for the super-muscular black guys

And yet there is nothing more feminine than a negro. What could be more womanish and pathetic than a group of men who cannot build civilizations or raise families, and have to depend upon handouts from the men of another race just to survive?

Just another reason to prevent white women from ever being allowed to choose their own partners, I guess.

>muh BBC confident nigger

White women are equally repulsed by niggers as they are by Pajeets.

Think all women want to sleep with them

Smarmy and Scammy, always looking to weasel in or out of something

Have 15 cousins that will hit on her too

Travel in packs

Honour killings

Mommy is a slave and does everything

Aggressive/pick fights with other guys

Controlling and jealous

Girls think they have an arranged marriage, so they are just trying to bang them in the mean time......

Parents will hate and not accept anything other than Indian girl

I knew a poo at uni and he said the only way he started getting laid was once he'd been lifting for 2 years and doing stand up at a comedy club.

i feel bad they really are at the bottom

You sound a little paranoid. I mean yeah while they are ugly, smelly, and creepy with women, they’ve still never necessarily come off as genuinely evil imo, just kind of oblivious to those facts to the point it’s funny.

"in the states"
yet in india you cant even shit in a toilet
literal monkeys have better hygiene

A dark brown man covered in body hair. The first thing you notice is his smell. Curry and poo. He has a skinny frame, oily skin and hair. Slimy. Oozing curry and poo from his pores. A thin pathetic moustache. Pitiful.
He pulls down his pants to reveal a small penis surrounded by a mane of smelly greasy pubic hair. He turns around and I see his buttocks smiling at me. His butt is covered in more coarse hair, black. Small cheeks. He bends over and parts his cheeks. A waft of pure poo fills the air. The black hair is thickest here, with a brown hue. Dangle berries can be found. Yesterday's shit clinging on to life. The poo is a light brown, like pumpkin soup. He uses his hands to part the mattered poo hair to reveal a little brown butthole. Caked in poo. Disgusting. The epicentre of filth. An ugly crater. A dirty yet prolific anus.
The Indian.

This. Even non-vegitarians eat meat like once in a week because poverty.

Same here. One generation and they are giants.

>Just another reason to prevent white women from ever being allowed to choose their own partners

White skeleton afraid of super-muscular black guys. kek

>chick is half black
>flag
classique

Last when some Indians met Bermudians we did shit on you pretty hard.

> India's innings of 413 runs broke the record for the highest runs scored in an ICC World Cup ODI.

en.wikinews.org/wiki/2007_Cricket_World_Cup:_India_vs_Bermuda

pic related.

Only way I started getting laid is when I started paying them

youtube.com/watch?v=kJa2kwoZ2a4

Literally niggers.

LMAO. This is fucking brilliant.

THE FUCKING LEGEND

they're not lucky on the looks department

a e s t h e t i c
brettygud/10