Happy days! Serial child rapist, Al Franken is resigning. Give the seat over to a Republican

Happy days! Serial child rapist, Al Franken is resigning. Give the seat over to a Republican.

Sen. Al Franken, D-Minn., says he will be resigning from the Senate amid multiple accusations of sexual misconduct.

On Wednesday, about two-thirds of the Democrats in the Senate — including almost all of the women in the Senate Democratic Caucus — called for Franken to step down. Among those urging him to resign were the top three Democrats in the chamber — Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, Sen. Dick Durbin of Illinois and Sen. Patty Murray of Washington. In addition, Tom Perez, chairman of the Democratic National Committee, also called for Franken to step down.
npr.org/2017/12/07/568909860/sen-al-franken-to-make-announcement-amid-calls-for-him-to-resign

>Serial child rapist
Proofs?

Just fuck off and leave, diaper boy.

Proof is for fags. Kill yourself.

He is truly contrite. He is recommending a woman senator replace him.

>Democrats: The Party of Family Values
I'm going to start making some memes with the DNC's new tagline, help me add to the list of sexual abusers/rapists/pedophiles in the DNC.

Bill Clinton
Al Franken
John Conyers
Bob Menendez
Anthony Weiner
Jeff Clemens
Ruben Kihuen
Raul Bocanegra
Philip Ahr

Hate to break it to you, but MN isn't voting a Republican in. Minnesota fag here

Minneapolis and St Paul is filled with SJW hipsters, niggers and Somali ISIS converts

We don't need proof if they don't need proof to accuse Moore

Al Green
Brian Singer
Kevin Spacey
Matt Lauer

I don't care if he did or didn't do what he was accused of. I don't care if there was proof he raped toddlers. I would still vote for him.

He also stated he wasn't giving up his voice. I wonder what he intends to do with his hands as well.

I'm not lib but I agree, Franken got railroaded.

Everything he's accused of is pretty far from assault. The photo with Tweeden was obviously a joke, he wasn't trying to rape her.

He was also under an ethics investigation that was not allowed to conclude, meaning anyone can come out of nowhere and accuse you and you're done. That's probably not a precedent we want to oust people that were voted in.

The Senators coming out yesterday was coordinated too, a decision was made to lower the boom on him to make an example to go after Moore, other Republican reps and eventually Trump.

If this is Dem's standard then Mendendez absolutely has to go.

The reason they aren't doing the same to him is that his seat definitely is not safe from being flipped.

As long as Trump and Moore don't suddenly start listening and believing, there shouldn't be a problem. Establishment Republicans have always been gay.

Bill Clinton
Al Franken
John Conyers
Bob Menendez
Anthony Weiner
Jeff Clemens
Ruben Kihuen
Raul Bocanegra
Philip Ahr
Ed Murray
Al Green
Scott Chamberlain
Eliot Spitzer
Jacob Schwartz
Jeffery Epstein
Stephen Bittel
Richard Silverthorne

Who else am I missing?

Roy Moore confirmed it.

Donald Trump
Donald Trump Jr.
Eric Trump

Nice try, faggot. Make your own memes.

The left can't meme, though.

Who cares, we're in a war for the soul of this country and the west. By any means necessary and if you don't like the rules complain to the left, they made the rules.

I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and gosh darn it, people like me!