Magi

It's finally time to meet Ugo and the BBQ King.

Keep going.

Sorry, I keep getting distracted.

End. Sorry for getting so off track at times.

Never change, Judar.

im really wishing to see that encounter
but im feeling David will start dropping the magic atomic bombs right away

this motherfucker

fell into depravity for the most shittiest reason ever
which also kinda proves Solomon system is shit

I'm am so fucking tired of david man he shoudn't show up since sinbad made him his bitch I hope loli arba helps aladdin and company though

The only system that works is the one that works for everyone. That's going to be the great realization all this idiots are seeking.

>loli arba helps aladdin and company though
You think?
The only big bad in the palace that they should be scared of is David.

Fuck you faggot David is best boy.

>The only big bad in the palace that they should be scared of is David.
but sinbad is literally god

Besides the obvious one.

Man, David is great even if he decided to serve Sin.
But i wonder how strong is he.

Probably this yeah. I dont think Sinbad is going to erase them but David will probably go for the kill even for shit and giggles.

As for Arba, i hope she turns an ally or that they find her fugged by Ugo already.

>The only big bad in the palace that they should be scared of is David.
Actually, Ugo's probably the guy to watch out for if he really is as insane as he's been made out to be. He crushed David and Arba with ease.

I still doubt Ugo will just listen to Sinbad and change his previous Husbando's rukh.

He's only letting Sinbad do all this shit because he thinks Solomon told him to.

well they're all astronomically powerful them being god sinbad's allies is more than enough to be worried about I really don't understand how aladdin and company are gonna win I just don't wanna see david die and come back to life..again

>david die and come back to life..again
Well, the MC group is about to die and come back to life.

I hope they all get btfo like sinbad was as soon as they get there

Maybe Sinbad was part of Solomon's plan. Maybe the King solomon was hoping for was Sinbad.

I doubt it.

But someone had to be the chosen king, why then did solomon made the dungeon system.

Solomon never even knew about Sinbad, David was the only one with who predicted his coming. Solomom and Ugo created the rukh system, but I don't see how that's an indication that Solomon wanted Sinbad to be King. Hell, Sinbad banned Djinns worldwide, and Ugo himself was fighting against him.

Where were you when magi turned into naruto?

Man, the female characters are so useless. Mor and Fish were good in the beginning, good waifus though.

> It's a shonen manga
What do you expect? Only Gintama females are good shit.

At least they are better than Bleach/ Naruto/ One Shit girls.

> good female characters
> shonen
user please.

Please win Sinbad.

nothing beats sin

Best girl and best boy both support Sinbad

> The best girl is a boy
Why is this allowed?

Kouha or Titus?
Id kill for a threesome with them.

Titus is shit. Kouha best girl.

I hate to say it, but it's true. Just look at the set-up for the final battle. Literally all the other characters in the series have been made useless and it's up to the MC's, and ONLY the MC's, to save everyone. But at least in Naruto, less important characters got their own time to shine before they got sidelined; Might Gai beat the shit out of Madara and made him shit his pants. Magi characters don't have that luxury.

Hell, Sakura is the most pathetic character in Shounen, and even she made a contribution to the FV's defeat, but Morgiana's been completely thrown to the wayside.

I really hate how similar to Magi ended up being to Naruto. What Sinbad is doing is just another version of Infinite Tsukiyomi, but he's an even worse villain than Madara. This whole brainwashing crap just robs supporting characters with their potential to grow before the series ends. I was hoping to see people like Yunan, Kouen and Muu fight with Alibaba and the others against Sinbad, but nope, Ohtaka decided to make them abjectly irrelevant.

This sequence of events bears too many similarities to Naruto for me to think that Ohtaka didn't decide to copy it somewhere down the line. I guess there's still a chance of Arba joining the fight, maybe even Ugo. But I'm not holding my breath.

You have great taste.

Isn't Arba scared shitless of what Sinbad has become?

I remember when falling to depravity meant that you always wore a "I want to fucking die" expression. Anyone else remember that?

hahaha holy fuck, leave it to Otaka to turn being cut off from the cycle of reincarnation into a joke.

Well, she is because David probably implanted the whole "Sin and David will fuse" bullshit into her and none of that happened. But i dont think the heroes are a better party for her unless Aladdin outright states he plans to release cute god jellyfish once he is there.

Why is Japan trying to make me gay?

Try not to fall into depravity

S-stop...

tsundere Judar

EXTREME MAGIC

TRAPIUS HOMOSEXAS!

It's very rare for a Shounen to be consistently great for over 300 chapters.

Except slave owners.

This series is dead.

he looks like he's from JoJo

I still love how Ugo basically broke the metaphysical barrier out of boredom and loneliness.

Dude Arba is going to be in the final battle. As a motherfucking loli no less.

>Ugo is going to be shipped with Arba

Poor guy.

>mfw Hakuryuu gets shipped with Arba

was it like this? i wonder why she changed that

Hakuryuu x Arba is the most fucked up ship ever and precisely for that is perfect.

But i guess its even less possible than Aladdin x Yamu

>this could actually happen

Ending with Arba is such a terrible fate.

Crazy overpowered lolis are the staple of anime and manga.

>Ending with a 1000 year slut in the body of a loli its a bad thing

Hakuryuu can spank her during the rest of his life in revenge.

>typing all this
>especting it to be read

lol tl;dr no one cares nerd

You shut your mouth. I'll forever remember Magi if it carries through with it in some way. Be it the actual ship or Arba getting tied to hakuryuu in some manner.

>Hakuryuu x Arba is the most fucked up ship ever and precisely for that is perfect
Exactly. What better way to get revenge than to hatefuck the witch, who kept fucking with you and your lineage, for all eternity.

Yes

But she's also his mom

That makes it even better.

I hope at least he gets to take care of her.

That line got blurry, then erased after it turned out she was his mother, aunt, grandmother, grandaunt, great-grantmother...and that's not including any males she might've taken over.

At this point, she's just an evil powerful entity with a feminine personality.
So perfect for taming and baby making. :^)

>Hell, Sakura is the most pathetic character in Shounen, and even she made a contribution to the FV's defeat
no she fucking didn't haha

>she's also his mom

Is that supposed to be a downside scenario?

>Alibaba is mad that Morg is brainwashed and willing to die with him
>Alibaba group suicides with Aladdin, Hakryuu, and Judal
The suffering was too much for them.

It got 3 replies, one of them being you, you dumb retard.

Ohtaka isn't going to compromise her manga's ending just to appease you Freudian fucks. Seek help.

This

Shota Baba a cute!

That's not a good thing. So close to the end too.

Only the depraved are truly free. Ohtaka agreed, don't bother her about it.

>Only the depraved are truly free
No, they're mostly in jail

>Believing most of the depraved are in jail

Thats cute user.

where did his head go?

Foreshadowing for his impending death.

Where is that midged blue haired Magi?

He finished puberty.

Why did Ohtaka do this?

>Be a spoiled prince
>Somehow conquer a dungeon
>Still can't use Djinn Equip
>Only fell into depravity beause he had to work hard for once
>Still a useless piece of shit

Why bring this nobody back again?

Yeah, it doesn't make much sense at all. He was pretty hyped up at the beginning of the arc, but now it's revealed he's nothing but a joke. There was absolutely no point in bringing this non-entity back. His spot should have gone to someone we already care about, like Kouen or Yunan.

I was being sarcastic, yeah something that was being treated as a grave condition once being turned into a joke isn't really a good sign.

I think she just doesn't care anymore and is doing whatever she feels like before the series ends. Expect a rushed ending too.

I dont think this is true since the first half was really slowly paced. I think this is more or less exactly what she wanted to do.

Nerva fall into darkness treated as a joke is kinda dark but i can forgive her if she stops Solomons shitty system by the end of this.