What do you see?

What do you see?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/04/leicester-doctor-convicted-over-death-of-six-year-old-boy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The welfare line

an unemployment line

Wrong a racist sees niggers, everywhere.

My wife's future rapist, which I'm paying for by taxes.

American people.

A (((Lieberman)))

I see the one who stole my TV, the one who stole my bike, the one who stole my car, the one who want to rape me, the one who want to kill me, the one who want to rape me again as a corpse & the one who sell shit at the beach

I see a schmock diving into the depth of the internet - everyday, goyim - to search out racism.

Isn't it racist to assume all black refugees are economic migrants from skilled professions trying to get out of their economic shit hole country they helped make worse? It's highly unlikely this line is from anywhere that has seen actual war recently.

Sauce on the image used?
I feel like its from a prison or something

Smiley on the left died that day

NO SWEDEN, it's "unrequested lover"

A scheming Rabbi

A bounch of refugees. What's this thread about?

I see average human beings who are average unlike the jüde

Fpbp as always

If they where skilled workers. Europe would be destroying any chance of Africa to get out of the hole, by draining their brains.

Reply with this. I want to see his rely.

Six criminals and one stand up comedian

fpbp

Realists see black men.
The deluded assign them roles outside of the realistic capabilities achievable in their impoverished continent in order to push their agendas.

niggers

Fpbp

To add to this bread, all I see are potential rapists and criminals. If they’re professionals then why not stay in their shitholes and make things better for themselves? Why invade and take what whites built? Fucking disgusting animals

I'll take Judes any day over black men.

i see hard field workers picking up cotton

Niggers.

young adults who not willing to gather arms and fight for their country.

If they where skilled workers. Europe would be destroying any chance of Africa to get out of the hole, by draining their brains.

Also, niggers!

And Judes will take black men over you.

afronauts

Checked and fpbp as well.
Truth abound.

outdated farm equipment

If you could leave africa wouldn't you?

Child refugees.

I see niggers

fpbp

August Ames pallbearers

I see a dirty kike up to his usual tricks. 401st time when???

A rapist, a murderer, a thief, a terrorist, a cannibal, and a child trafficker

basketball-americans

>(((Lieberman)))
Every fucking time

Sure, some will.
Still prefer a light-skinned, high IQ population over niggers.

Imagine the hand rubbing that Rabbi did after posting that tweet.

Even if they were doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. You would still have problem with the color of their skin, so stfu

Came here to post this. The echoes are pretty intense.

/thread

I see Daronté, Darryon, Darterrius, Dasante, Dashaud, Dashonte, Datreon, Da'vante, Davarius ...

And don't forget the rapist, the pedophile, the boom boom (72 virgins is waiting for me), the robber and the "I attacked him and he beat me up! Racist!".

The runaway Dad association

Why is this Jew so fucking racist?
>Racists see black men
Yeah? What's wrong in being a black man? Are you YOURSELF implying that BLACK MEN (!!!) are worthless? Fucking hell.

niggers lining up for free white man gibs

I see a tweet by a subversive fucking Jew who knows damn well none of these people will amount to shit and will largely be a drain on our society but will be useful in reducing the power of the native white population and make it safer for Jews to Jew.

A rape train for some stupid cunt.

>unrequested
Stop being a bigot

Welfare nigs lined up to have their state required vasectomy in Israel.

>philosopher
seriously has there been a single black philosopher?

I find it aesthetically unpleasant.

It's what keeps us alive.

A line of niggers waiting for there free house/apartment and thinking about raping our women

That would require niggers to think and not just chimp around, functioning on a primal level.

>philosopher
Hahahahahahahahaha, thnx for the laugh Austria.

Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, HIV, Syphilis, Herpes, Hepatitis.

>What do you see?

They get more angry and violent looking the closer they get to you.

Am I the only one that knows that this Twitter account is a satire account?

then lieberman wont mind sending them to Israel
so they can help with the space program...
And get the law changed to let more "refugees live in Israel...
Heal the "black death" outbreak and philosophise about why they are backwards and unwanted in CIVILISED countrys...

the Rabbi will already be on that I'm sure!

Queue at KFC

just a bunch of filthy nasty fucking niggers.

Because they're witch doctors and engineers of urban decay.

Lifetime of learned negative associations doesn't just go away.

Niggers

what about Daruled, Up'Grayedd, Daynalomax, Tyrone Jenkins, Demetrius Washington

Go back and re-read my post pls.

Some friendly orcs who must immigrate to Gondor.

Fucking lol....

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/nov/04/leicester-doctor-convicted-over-death-of-six-year-old-boy

And I aint getting in no car, rocket or anything cooned either......fuck your feefee's

Africans who should be in Africa.

Racists see a doctor, an engineer, a philosopher, a rocket scientist, a physicist and a lawyer - I see racists.

I see
>nigger
>thief
>drug dealer
>crack head
>uncle Tom
>faggot
>potential targets.

Seeing what's in front of your eyes and making a realistic observation is racist.
Setting yourself up for failure by trying to predict the future is woke af.

I’m going to be honest and say that the tallest one is the only one that looks like a person who would try to assimilate.

You almost had it, nigger.

Someone forgot to flush the toilet

Subhumans

Yeah, correcting a black person's grammar is racist. Expecting them to be an engineer is slavery

12 year olds and fleeing women with children from Syria.

lolled

It’s funny because this guy is actually being more racist

It’s unreasobable to think any random group of people will be all high value highly specialized careers, he is only saying that because he knows most people see a bunch of African immigrants or “poor people”

The most un racist thing to think is “a line of men”

But that’s not what this virtue signaling cuck guzzling retard thinks he thinks “poor blacks” but panics and to assuage his guilt over his wrongthink he publicly declares an over the top assumption on his part.

This is why the left lost, they come off as inscinsere, that’s why they are easy to mock and meme but they can’t because they don’t have honestly held beliefs they just “think” whatever they believe is acceptable to think.

Fuck this guy, fuck social media for broadcasting and amplifying this pitiful and childish human behavior into our main form of communicating

I see, felon, felon, felon, felon, felon, felon...

My wife's boyfriend, my daughters rapists and the guy that mugged my mother