What are some opportunities you missed put on in life Sup Forums?

What are some opportunities you missed put on in life Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1-XJNam-wnM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

TETHER
E
T
H
E
R

TFW when you relaize it's a bunch of Jews shuffling the funds from one wallet to the other to drive up the price

2k in an hour ?!

bitcoin. i bought 2000 worth of ethereum and litecoin 2 weeks ago. cause i thought bitcoin was over valued. now im pulling out and going to lose 100 dollars in the process :(

A former neighbor made me a Go-Cart when I was around 12 or 13. Now when I was that age I shit you not I was scared of combustion engines and driving. Now when it was made I did drive it once, felt obligated too. Wasn't bad at all and drove pretty well. But because of that fear I didn't drive it after that first time, he eventually sold it because I didn't use it. Missed out on a pretty sweet Go-Cart.

Bubble btfo

nocoiners are legit killing themselves right now

>a-any day now

>CAD

And? Why haven't you invested leaf?

dont sell your shitcoins at a lose. What will happen is this. Buttcoin will crash and everyone will jump into shitcoins like yours to try and recover their lose in a new bubble. sell christmas eve for real money.

LOL THE PROS ARE MANIPULATING THE PRICE BECAUSE NO REGULATIONS

it's a great scam, only a few people will make money from this when it crashes in February 2018

i definitely think thats true. the spikes are happening on a bi weekly basis now.

bit coiners tears will be glorious after what's coming

>what is a stop loss?
no coiners tears will be glorious when they're standing in a fucking bread line

>Bitcoins: buy high, sell low

buy buy buy

Sooner than you realize.

Besides its not like it was good for anything past buying/selling illegal shit.

That feel when started buying Bitcoins in 2013 for drugs

My wallet states that I have bought around 35 bitcoins

How should I kill myself?

>no coiners tears will be glorious when they're standing in a fucking bread line
Meanwhile you will be sleeping on the pavement begging

ok how the fuck is it actually going that high now? this is starting to not make any sense, what the fuck could possibly cause it to skyrocket thousands of dollars in less than one day?

What app are you using op?

Drink/Eat yourself to death while you still can

Normshits and middle-aged people finding out and buying but all they are doing is holding they have no clue that Bitcoin is actually used to buy drugs launder money gamble Etc

It's going to die.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT AN AUTOMATIC STOP SELL ORDER IS YOU JEALOUS NOCOINER FAGGOT?

>junkie
you're dead already

>capslock
DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW SCREWED YOU ARE?

>stop loss
>on bitcoins
hohohohahahahehehehuhuhuhyhyhyhihihihゑhゑhゑゐゑゐゑゐゑ

you always thought you need to make it in the real life.

But you could have just ripped of some of your own.
Indeed, it is much more profitable.

You might be too late though. Downward trend any time now

>bought below $2k
>stop loss set above $10k
>will be begging
yeah totally, hows the interest on your fiat keeping up with inflation you third world piece of shit?

bitcon is backed by news headlines. There have been many headlines lately.

>"IT HAS GONE UP!!!"
>more people buy, and coincidentally, the value continues to go up

This meme is annoying to say the least.

At some point, perhaps after 100 years, some lucky guy will say "Bitcoin will crash" and on that day, bitcoin will crash.

>an-cap
>hasnt wrapped his head around blockchain tech
I'm starting to think you're all just shilling for a dip to buy in cuz you feel left out

Naked shorting.

That is, big players are selling coins that don't exist, and then they're using the profit to buy actual coins. It's driving the price up in a nice, unsustainable, quadratic fashion. Problem is, naked shorting is illegal (with proper financial instruments) because it is destructive as hell and creates giant bubbles.

Much like we're seeing now.

I suspect that on the whole, BitCoin is going to continue to grow in value, but this is an oscillation that won't be sustained. I'm predicting a drop back down to 5k or less a piece.

You'll see.

Monero is the next big thing because of it's many build in privacy features. It's basically everything that bitcoin is not. Monero rose from 164 dollar a few weeks ago to 239 dollar right not. Don't miss it faggots. You heard it here first!

Until that day though, you and every person who has been saying the same thing over the last 5 years is wrong.

lmao remember there is no cashing out. This is the new money. Fiat serfs will bend the knee.

I bet the people who invested 5 years ago and bought 10,000 bitcoins for a nickle don't feel scammed right now.

bitcoin is jappetiden 2.0
it won't take 100 years

>you'll see a minimum of 5x profit
now you get it

of course not, they've already completed their scamming.

You're a fucking degenerate who would probably be better dead, but, regardless, you have nearly 700k with 35 bitcoins.
By the end of 2018, if projections are right and it does climb up to around 150k a bitcoin, you could be looking at 5.25 mil.
Regardless of projections high or low, you're making bank off of basically nothing.

It has not reached its real value and the mainstream market is only beginning to adopt. Soon it will actually be useful as a currency.

Some guy bought a pizza for 10,000 bitcoins, when it started, that's worth 200 million right now, was he one of the elaborate scammers?

With number growing as they are, you can guarantee the top jews are moving to siphon as much wealth as they can from crypto and all it would take is a big regulatory scare for the price to halve.

If like me you owned shitcoins, you sold your shitcoins for buttcoins. Look at the price of all the shitcoin markets! They have tanked. Its being pumped with pre mined shitcoins. No real money in the market.

>original investors were scam artists
so when I cashed out half my portfolio at $18k today, who did I scam? The only one getting scammed is the dumb fag who keeps his life savings in fiat

the pizza is worth 200 million right now?

The pizza is poop now

Yes it's a pepperoni special encrusted with plutonium

why did you cash it out when it's not going to crash, makes no sense.

Any time you find yourself stating conjecture as fact, you know you've gulped down some Kool-Aid or another.

I don't know whether you'll be right or wrong, but you don't either. Not recognizing, accepting, and accounting for risk is a massive fuck up when dealing with financial instruments. If I were you, I'd be asking myself hard questions all the damn time. Much better to be a skeptic than to be a zealot. Your zealotry won't actually impact whether or not BC succeeds.

foundout about bitcoin when I stumbled upon silk road link in 2013. could have bought in at like 200 but was an 18 year old brainlet with no concept of investing. i just wanna fucking kms now

I had a couple hundred years ago when they where worth nothing.
Mined them for fun and friends passed them around. It was a joke because we made bets for a few cents and why bother PayPal a dime when a Bitcoin was like 5 cents

Fast forward a year or so later hard drive starts to crash , I back up my important data like pics and music and tax info.

Once done I promptly use a drill press on hard drive and throw it out
Lol

your "portfolio" is other people's hope to make money off of bitcoin, it's good you got the money now though since it's not the end, so most likely, nobody will be able to claim a refund. The users who cash out last might have a problem because they have taken money from those who are burnt

>mfw I was at the big electronics store today and saw that that really actually accept bitcoin
Thought I would have a sub-arachnoid hemorrhage when I saw it was true but then I realized it's because this was downtown in a major city where shitloads of rich Chinese tourists buy huge volumes of expensive electronics there and the store is cashing in on the Chinese money laundering craze

It's either going up or it's gonna crash & burn completely, right? Only 2 options.

Was going to be £300 on obama in 08 at 300-1 , talked myself out of it

Was going to bet £100 on trump at 500-1, talked myself outta it

missed bitcoin sub £10, didn't see the value

missed litecoin sub £2

I'm a dick

>give cold hars cash in exchange for virtual non-tangible (((currency)))
>can't cash out
better start buying shit you can resell fast boyos

For Schlomo maybe

Neets and Azns are pumping all their money into BTC right now. All of it.

BTC goes from 16k to 20k in minutes, crashes down to 12k again and soars back to 16k within minutes.

People who enter a pyramid scheme in the beginning don't feel very scammed either.

>knowing nothing about trading and still commenting in this thread
Sold to buy it again at a lower price retard. It's not "crashing".

>go to online coin trader
>cash out
>???????
>PROFIT!!!
It's not hard dumbass

>TFW when you relaize it's a bunch of Jews shuffling the funds from one wallet to the other to drive up the price
HURR DURR ITS DA JOOS
THE JOOS ARE KEEPN' DA HUWAIT MAN DOWN

Man, this is a bunch of people who aren't trained to trade or invest thinking that they have a fucking hot tip and that they can ride this thing out.

Same thing happened with the dot com boom.

And bust.

I feel bad for all of these folks who are throwing their money at this without having a background in finance so they can understand the context, risk, and alternatives.

Stop losses requires a buyer in order to work. During a crash, there are no buyers so you'll ride it down to the bottom. It's pretty clear that people who support btc has no investing experience or economic education.

> pulling out
> ever

You weak-handed faggots deserve to lose your gains, I swear

how do you buy bitcoin without getting jipped with fees? No one will tade in person with me for the actual price.

This. This. This.

exactly

Some other company crashes: Not a scam
BitCoin crashes after 10 years: Pyramid Scheme uber scam
Some other company rises to the top: Honest earned money, good investment
BitCoin rises to the top: It's just a scam, lucky earlybirds...

>And bust.
Are you crazy? The dot com boom was followed by a few years being low and then rose to fucking Google, Amazon and Apple.

Just act like one and ride the bull, cash out in time and you can be the jew too!

>Internal server error
Enjoy your bags

holy fuck lol

Anyone can copy the tech, including the gov. If the tech was what makes it valuable, then every other coin would be valuable too. Btc is funded almost entirely by hype.

Shame.
Just invest money now you don't desperately need and at least cash in on SOME build-up in the bitcoin market.

clumsy blowjobs from 15-16 year old girls when I was of the appropriate age. prom. fulfillment. happiness. purpose.

>BTC is funded entirely by hype.
so is fiat currency.

Bitfinix or Kraken are quite resilient and have SEPA, so you can acquire your fiat whenever you want.

Christ, man. You need a history lesson.
It was a fucking gory car wreck. Soooo many traders lost their asses. And it's b/c everyone was overconfident b/c of the bullish market at the time. Fucking garbage men thought they had good stock tips.

Donate to poorfag:
1Q2Wb6MiomnqramtTMZ3ZCFxW5cLRdxGUk

>your "portfolio" is other people's hope to make money off of bitcoin
>they have taken money from those who are burnt
had me going for a minute there, gr8 b8 m8

Jews legit made a copy of bitcoin, kosher version.

I'm legit considering investing in it, is the logos at the top people who back the project or something? kek.

I don't know how others did it, but I just purchased on coinpurse. They do take 1% of the initial investment, but $1 out of every $100 is not a big deal unless you're looking to invest a couple thousand.

>ignores the billions of dollars in hardware, developers, electricity spent and infrastructure
Really made me think, user

Is there anywhere I can get the price for as far back as possible pref on an hourly basis?

I want to put this into an ai I made

>can not

This shit is going to crash so fucking hard.

>Some other company rises to the top: Honest earned money, good investment
good companies have market share, revenue and profits

bitcoin has none of those. It's like selling stock for a company that consists of a cardboard with an image on it.

so how do you actually "cash out" is it really that easy?

Get a load of this nigger.

hype and desperate chinamen trying to flee the ponzi scheme that is the Chinese stock market via the bitcoin ponzi scheme

>He still uses USDead
youtube.com/watch?v=1-XJNam-wnM

>Y-you're not gonna make money!
>M-muh jews!
>M-muh bubble!
The salt of nocoiners never gets old