Liberals falsely accusing all sorts of people of sexual assault without evidence as well as trying to redefine what...

>Liberals falsely accusing all sorts of people of sexual assault without evidence as well as trying to redefine what sexual assault even means
>Accidentally get their probable 2020 candidate kicked out of the senate
OHHH NOOOO, THAT SUCKS

CAN'T
STOP
WINNING

Other urls found in this thread:

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TWWCxiTgd6oJ:draftfranken.com/ &cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-b-ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pocahontas next.

steave bannon is behind this accusation mess . it all started after he left WH.

i love watching them all fall.

>B-but drumpf said women LET you grab them by the pussy

>probable 2020 candidate
First I'm hearing this

If you think about it, special interest corporations control politicians, and since culture is influenced by politics, the corporations can sway what society wants, and so control what people wants, and ergo direct the masses to buy whatever products they bring to market, and therefore theoretically have an endless supply of money.

They're ready to throw every possible candidate against the wall to see if any of them stick because the hillary wing of the part more or less destroyed anyone who could challenge her for the last 12 years.

He was definitely a front runner along with Pocahontas and Boinie Sandas.

There was even a PAC for Al Franken 2020, although their website has already been taken down LOL

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:TWWCxiTgd6oJ:draftfranken.com/ &cd=22&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=ca&client=firefox-b-ab

That's not irony Franken, that's you paying the cost of being an insufferable hypocrite

It all started after the left created the smear campaign against Moore. First it was Weinstein, and then the rest fell like dominoes.

And the beauty of it all is that Moore is still going to win.

Is Franken marrried? I hope he gets a divorce and kills himself

Biden if he runs is the candidate.

Moore is a legit pedo, but Alabama doesn't care. That fact that he's a baptist is enough to not vote for him. Third baptism.

>Biden if he runs is the candidate.
That's true, I forgot about him. He'll be pretty old, though.

A jew would never win. It's the real reason Bernie lost the primaries but no one dares to bring it up.

No way. Way too many videos of that guy being a total creep to young girls. I'd be shocked if he doesn't get #metoo'd before then

IM DEAD LOL

Yeah, but we're talking about the party that chose Hillary as their candidate here.

That's hilarious.

Uh no. Michelle Obama will be their 2020 candidate. Mike whitney called it and the guy is rarely wrong. He predicted the ass kicking that Isis would take from Russians and how it would rebalance the world stage and was spot on. Hope they do, can you imagine all the delicious tranny memes?

Too old and way too creepy with women and girls. I have a feeling his number is coming up soon.

lol I love how they mischaracterize that comment and take it about as far out of context as possible. Trump could have really done it as they say but he would never top Clinton.

>yfw after stewing for a couple of years over his unfair treatment and realising the self-destructive idiocy of Democrat policy he gets /fit/ and the Republicans field Punished Al: A Man Denied His Party in 2020 on a platform of purging anyone darker than bread from the United States

it was always Kamala

>Michelle Obama will be their 2020 candidate

America doesn't need a black tranny as president.

>there's esports players with bigger dicks than this guy

bill clinton?

al franken was never going to be the candidate you dumbshiite

The Dems won't be able to field a guy as their candidate for president in the near future. I'm predicting right now it'll be a white woman who the media fawns over but who will be unelectable without massive fraud because most voters think she's an arrogant bitch even if they won't say it. Hillary wasn't the first time. The original tea party movement happened because they tried this shit when Ted Kennedy died. They just got lucky with Pocahontas.

Good point. I told one of my friends from Spain that Bernie has no chance because he's a commie Jew from New York. My friend was kind of flabbergasted that I would say that, but that's how it is.

Joe Biden ?

They are being pushed hard to transform into the official 'anything but a white male" party.

And it will be their undoing.

Guilty until proven innocent if you're a Republican, innocent until proven guilty if you're a Democrat.

>legit pedo
>14 w/ mom's permission in Alabama where it's legal

Choose one. Stop being a leftist faggot and think.

No way. Hill owned and funded the dnc so it was hers in her mind. Bern wouldn't challenge her with facts because they stick together. Some bernsters believe his life was threatened by none other than hill.

>Didn't get married
>Baptist
Literally a heretic

It's literally the feminist version of the Ferguson riots. Mad that Hillary didn't win, so they're burning down the entertainment industry and political party that empowered them.

Right in the Frankenberrys.