Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
counter-currents.com/2013/06/the-jew-commissary-to-the-gentiles/
archive.org/details/ARealCaseAgainstTheJews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>because

It's an eternal butthurt sort of feel.

The only good article from Vox
The guy who wrote this was fired for it.
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism

Most atheist are cowards who only attack Christianity.

I'm not even Christian

They aren't wrong. It's the original (((fake news))).

>I'm not even Christian
>flag
We know, Ahmed.

Are you denying religion is fundamentally false?

They hurt your feelings ?

Its not the message we have an issue with, its how its given.

Christianity is just silly, grow up user.

Like a little kid who discovers there's not Santa, they run around telling all the adults that it's all a fraud but don't understand why the adults look at them like they're retarded.

It doesn't matter.

How do atheists have the moral and intellectual high ground when they refuse to put up anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim billboards? Their motivating principle isn't truth or science or atheism, it's just anti-Western.

>Christcuck OP can't handle basic bitch tier atheist bantz

Anyone else remember when redditors and newfags weren't here and all the ironic christ posting was just ironic and not full of morons thinking they were in good company?

You need to study cultural anthropology and learn WHY there are no successful atheists peoples.

They're all EXTINCT, selected against.

It's pretty "false" to advocate a philosophy that will kill you.

Majority of Atheists are former Christians or had close personal relationships with someone who was Christian and weren't very nice.
So they go out of there way to fuck with Christianity even if in their daily lives it's not a factor.
If Atheists put their energy into something other than trolling Christfags they'd do great things.

say that to my fuckign face

Scientist here, can confirm majority of scientist are agnostic at most.

Not all are but there are ones that are assholes and make them all look bad. I am an atheist but i respect religions of other Ichose what I want to beleive you choose what you want to.

Happy Yule anons

Right, you people who have stolen a pagan tradition, and who'm are not even allowed to celebrate Jul are correct..

At least atheists doesn't worship a sandnigger like you retards.

goddamn that was actually a really really good read.

I heard a long time ago that Biologists tend to be atheist and Particle Physicists tend to be religious. Have you noticed that this is true? If so, have you noticed what any other disciplines are?

to be quite honest the gospel writers don't even agree if mary and joseph made a trip to Bethlehem and had to stay in a stable, or if Bethlehem was their home and there was no inn or stable. Not that it's important but they WERE just coming up with their own thought on what ought to have happened.

They have no moral compass. It amuses me when atheists say things like "If you need a God to tell you how to be a good person, you're terrible".
It amuses me because I've yet to meet an atheist who isn't a terrible person.

Fuck off, tree worshipper, you meme religion fanatics are even worse than the atheists.

That was a fucking work of art, I wish I would have read it when it was released. Over and over I've tried to get it through my friends that they're smug pieces of shit and they just cannot understand it. It's why I'm not a filthy commie anymore.

>Trying to use Old Testament laws against Christians.

Its like the maker of that pic has no idea what he's talking about.

So being atheist will kill me? Sweet jesus, when? I have been wanting to die

no soul

Leftovers from antiquated materialists. They're naturally dying out. It's kind of sad watching them flail like this, though.

Atheists are not real atheists, they're just mudslimes in denial.

die free or live a slave.

It doesn't matter, they are fading away quickly

Web banner, I don't see where it was posted on a highway.

Who gives a shit about them anymore, focus on people that want to discredit the Alt-Right

I have yet to meet a christian of the same.

I always love it when an intelligent writer takes an eloquent shit on the presumptions of the status quo.

you realise as a Christian you are following an Abrahamic religion just like Jews and Muslims right?!

Christcucks BTFO

Fuck religious fags, nearly all the evils in the world today can be traced to organized religion.

>OT doesnt count
>our god is all loving, his past doesn't matter
>what do you mean fulfill?! stop asking questions jesus said the OT is out!

Do?

I mean so?

When you lack spirituality you become empty and bitter.

They're not atheists, they're achristian. Where is their billboard in front of the mosque or the synagogue? Note the lack of calling bullshit on reincarnation. This shit is so 1993.

In fact, all of the lolsillyxtian4cash millionaire celebs from the 90s are muslim shills in current year. Look at Marylin Manson now, he used to have a pop at the muslims now and again, but it's all "blah blah ttheir personal choice ettc" these days.

you're objectively retarded
christianity is fucking cucked but its not some cosmic entity that has humanity wrapped in its embrace, and neither is any other kike or eastern or pagan religion.

Christfaggotry is just the shit of humanity. as long as there will behumans, there will be shit. the key is in not having a cultural tradition where by we baptize our next generation in our own excriment.

ah, so your feel-bads are sore.

Idiot! If it weren't for Christianity, Christendom would never happen! Christianity has been loved and spread mostly by White people throughout history

Typing of Marylin Manson, hey dude, there were a few good songs on your last album. I liked the one about the birds.

The difficulty with statements like "religion is fundamentally false" is that you have in stating it dedicated yourself to a religiously anti-religious mindset. That's why Christians don't like atheists, because we are aware of the flaws in our religious books, but we are also aware of how meaningless and thoughtless such a simpleminded view actually is, and how polarizing and divisive it becomes when in the search for meaning, people turn to crazed ideologies to validate themselves.

I posted the vox article and allowed time for it to be read.
The point here is that it comes down to smugness.
They KNOW that there is no god.
They KNOW that everyone who follows a religion is basically trash.
This KNOWING makes them smug and in their smugness they decide that they alone KNOW what's best for people. In going this route, they thus force an ideology onto people in the same manner that those they hate do so. We naturally hate the atheist because they are without self awareness. They do not realize that in being condescending and smug in their assertions, they become no better than the group they make an attempt to criticize.
This lack of self awareness results in them becoming walking embarrassments. I can sympathize and understand the christian because he is a naturally humble person. His actions, perhaps misguided on a number of things, actually comes from a place of good and he is aware that he is not perfect. He is more willing than the atheist to admit this.
And that's what it comes down to personally: Smugness.

>implying they are't right

>I think your religion is false
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU SCUM HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME THIS IS WHY WE PROSECUTED AND OSTRACIZED YOU FOR CENTURIES

This^^

As a matter of fact, I began the process of converting back to Christianity from atheism because I became increasingly aware of the ugly inhumanity, militancy, seething anger at the religious and unbearable smugness.

I have of course found more reasons why it was the right choice for me as I went on.

Put up an anti-islam billboard in front of a mosque and an anti-judaism billboard in front of a synagogue in EUROPE and you atheicucks will have some respect. Instead you're just retarted conformist anti-western libcucks picking on an easy target.

I think atheists are fully self aware, we instinctively hate them because they have the audacity to openly proclaim that they are wiser than God, that they, with their short few years on this earth have figured it all out for everybody.
That is such an absurdly arrogant claim that makes everyone hate them. Not only that, atheists are idiots so it's very easy to see their arrogance for what it is: stupidity. The bible correctly says: Only a fool would claim that there is no God.

Psalm 14:1
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good"

I agree with the rest that you said. The goal of any christian is to love and help other people. But an atheist will claim "hey I can do that too!". Yes, you sure can. Yet you never quite do it to the extent that a christian does. Yet you leave this up to your own liking and feeling, which of course makes your resolve to do good never as strong as the resolve of a christian who believes that God commanded him to do good.
For these reasons, I believe atheism is mostly just arrogance and stupidity, which go hand in hand.

This is not politics.

I see a crescent, a pyramid and a star.

The moon, gods and Sun, the giver if life.

I got to church, am conservative and

I am sure that 99% of all atheist organizations are run by Jews and have NEVER sued to have a menorah or star of David removed or have ever sued Muslims is PURE COINCIDENCE

I daresay they seem like they envy us our sky daddy in the Oedipal back of their minds as they always condescendingly refer to Him.

Yes it is

Oy vey what an anti-semitic conspiracy theory.

Yes.

Outside of a few stories that are metaphorical, it is in no way false.

Christianity and atheism are both jewish poison, if you are not a semite you have no place worshipping a semitic god.

counter-currents.com/2013/06/the-jew-commissary-to-the-gentiles/

archive.org/details/ARealCaseAgainstTheJews

They’re Moslems

>making a billboard that is clearly disrespectful is the same as a simple disagreement as you portray
hide your flag, your lack of intelligence makes us look bad
>implying there isn't a difference between catholic and christian and seventh day and evangelist
this is why fedora tippers are worthless, you guys can't bother to know what you talk about, and you act smug when you have gaps in knowledge
nice try though

its funny how I can get along with buddhists, mormons, etc and not have to argue with them that their faith is wrong, I can just talk to them and have a normal conversation, but the moment an atheist shows up, they always focus on christians, try and act smug like they know better, and never go after buddhists, mormons, etc

low IQ bottom feeders, you are the epitome of pseudo intellectual and worse than SJWs

Because they have a meme-tier understanding of world conflicts and attribute all human suffering to religion.
This allows them to attack religious people with no remorse and believe they are doing a service to the world

>Atheism kills reason to hope

Pottery

/thread

They suffer in the soul because they have gone away from god. They turn on everyone who hasn't out of jealousy and spite.

Dozens of studies have shown that atheists often have a much higher IQ than those who are religious. Religious belief is instinctual, meaning you need to be more intelligent to overcome your baser instincts and exercise critical thought.

and yet once you reach an even higher level of understanding, you will realize that the instinctual belief in God has a vital importance and it's not there to be overcome: It's to be embraced.

It's not about whether god is real or not. It's about destroying our nation and culture. It's the jews that started pushing all this atheist bullshit.

The moment they dare to tell people to skip Mosque they start being relevant.

mátese

They're just contrarian children who never grew out of their rebellion phase. Ironically if they actually read the book they'd know where rebellion leads.

>STOP HURTING MY FEELING I HAVE A PROUD CULTURE OF BEING TOLD HOW TO LIVE IN ACCORDANCE TO WHAT SOME KIKE 2000 YEARS AGO WANTED
>YOU DON'T KNOW HOW A CERTAIN THING WORKS WHICH MEANS THE INVISIBLE SKY MAN DID IT
>HAHA BUT THOSE STUPID SAVAGES WHO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND PHOTOSYNTHESIS OR FIRE AND ATTRIBUTED IT TO GODS THOUGH LMAO WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT

Only children and mentally retarded believe in God.

It’s pseudoscience at best so perhaps

That's probably because you're a fag who should be converted into air pollution, desu.

Come on, this is some god tier trolling. How can you religious people not crack a smile at this genius?

>fundamentally false

The Abrahamic "religions" are.

The good done out of someone's own deciding should carry greater weight than the the good done because it was commanded

Look, another rabid, seething, anti-religious bigot, this time with an anti-jewish flavour! That worked out fine the last time

Yes , because the question you pose is fundamentally a loaded one . Because they are miserable , as they should be when every semblance of blood and past is reduced to comoditified tropes determined upon empty contractualism and "consent" . And resentiment have driven them to make a Messiah out of negation , modernity haven't been kind on none .

Because you, just like OP and many oldschool-conservatives, are still fighting against the "Atheist" boogeyman, when it is Leftists that create the Problems. You even asked yourself
> ... when they refuse to put up anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim billboards?
Why, yes? If i could just think of an actual ideological Group which deeply worships everything Islamic (and to some extend Jewish) while not concerning itself with logical discrepancies in their own ideology... oh wait, there is a group which perfectly fits those traits, and it's American College-Campus Leftists and all who aspire to become like them!

In case you still don't understand it - 'Atheism' describes the lack of believe in the existence of one or multiple gods. Fullstop. That's the one, single property affected by it - but there are no ideological Elements dictating how someone who is an atheist has to act towards religions people. Those Elements are part of other Ideologies, that someone who happens to be an Atheist belongs to.

> (...) agnostic at most
Atheism and Agnosticism (the latter in the Context of Gods) relate to different aspects:

Atheism refers to the disbelief in one or multiple deities existences.

Agnosticism (context Religion) refers to an individuals opinion that it can't possibly infer (colloquially: can't know for sure) wether one or multiple deities actually exist or not, based on available information.

That gives you 4 Combinations:

- The Non-Agnostic Theist believes in the Existence of god(s) and thinks that he can knot it for sure (provable)
- The Non-Agnostic Atheist does not believe in the Existence, and thinks that he can know that for sure (provable)
- The Agnostic Theist believes in the Existence, but doesn't think that he can know for sure (not provable)
- The Agnostic Atheist neither believes in the Existence of a deity, nor does he think that he could know about it for sure (not provable)

Most of the "militant" ones are non-agnostic atheists.

It's neither, but this thread is political
>fuck off

We only seem like scum. We come off bad because we have bring ourselves down to your level, and it seems like we're being dicks. We aren't trying to be, it's just the faithful are so fucking dumb, they can't interpret what we're saying, and it frustrates them. Eat all my fedoras bible nigger.

>The good done out of someone's own deciding should carry greater weight than the the good done because it was commanded

This is exactly why the bible says not to waste your time with philosophy. Shut the hell up you idiot.

> atheists see christians are happier than themself
> start seeing them more and more as some sort of rivals
> so they stick even more to their atheism and become even more unhappy

That's because you forgot that the idea of good is subjective without God
>see pic related,
Notice how your argument is basically a more lightly worded form of the same paradoxical stance on morality. Either God exists, or nothing is wrong.

there just dumb.

because lack of moral guidance for obvious reasons.

>bible nigger

I keked

A fun little side note.
Back in like 2014 Atheism had a large schism due to feminists and SJWs. Due to that schism, the entire movement itself fell apart in short order. With them becoming little more than a target of ridicule

Yeah, I noticed.

That was a round the time SyeTenAtheist posted a video about Richard Dawkins liking his meme called "sup stroke-face?"

Which was in fairly poor taste.

Its not the real atheism. Its that liberal degenerate where they become atheist because they want to be cool and hip not because of belief in the idiology. As one of the more original atheists I think these cunts deserve to be purged.