Balkan thread

Other urls found in this thread:

russianuniverse.org/2015/02/25/dostoyevsky-on-slavs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey there fellow betons

Time for paintings

Can there ever be peace in the balkans?

No

Not unless ethnically pure states are created through solving the existing territorial questions.

I wish neighbor.

lol look at that map and take a wild guess.

Is hating turks the only thing which you guys agree on?

place is kinda a mess
Someone should run a broom through there, clean it up a bit

Yes, when this returns.

The irony is the Balkans as a whole benefit greatly from Turkish trade and vice versa.

It's a harsh reality that torpedo's the shit out of our national prides sometimes. (I'm an Albo)

No man some of us absolutely love turks

>implying any sane Serb wants a Greater Serbia like that today

It's only Šešelj's fantasy based on WWI drawings.

What's realistic though is Republika Srpska and KOSMET enclaves joining Serbia, and perhaps some parts of Montenegro if it destabilizes to the degree where it falls apart, which isn't insane, but is unlikely.

>I'm half russian and I don't want Russia taking over the balkans. We're with the EU now.

I am 0% Russian and I want Russia to take over the Balkans. Yes, we are in the EU and this has been a demographic, social and cultural disaster only comparable to the Ottoman Invasion.
I have nothing in common with germanics and anglosaxons and french faggots. Russians on the other hand are my brothers.

Only jews and faggots hate Russia.

Is that (((Bavarian)))?

REMOVE THIS SHIT

Why do Vulgarians pee on the glorious Russian language?

>tfw Santa Sofia was the last great work of the ancient world
>and imo the greatest dedication to Christ
>its still in muslim hands

Constantinople is literally Lordaeron from WoW irl

what

The quote is funny because Bulgarian is older and Russians took a lot from the First Bulgarian Tsardom, including the Cyrillic alphabet

For small nations the key to successful clay grabs and economics is knowing what powers to suck up to. China is the next great emerging power and so far the Serbs and Croats seem to be the only ones sucking up to them, Serbs much more so. To all of the other nations still relying on us and the EU, your time will quickly fade as the winds shift and you are left behind because of your inability to correctly assess diplomatic opportunities. The Albanians played a good hand when they got cozy with us, but this era is quickly shifting. China and Eurasia is the next great power.

I think at this point every balkan bordering nation has realized that that entire area is just a lot of trouble with little to no gain

>Everybody knows the Original Bulgarians were Black.
>Nigrius and Gibsmedatius gave the russians their language.

I found this in a /BNG/ thread yesterday its fucking gold desu.

I don't hate Russia, I just don't want to live there or be under their direct influence.

>Russians are my brothers

Keep in mind russians don't feel the same way about bulgarians AT ALL.

t. half russian, that's been to russia and had to listen to russians around me growing up

And how do they feel?

Talk for yourself i dont want no russians in here

>that pacific coast
You lost that to the japs fair and square

I've been around Russians too

Yes some of them have the "Bulgarians betrayed us" butthurt misconceptions, which usually disappear pretty easily after a 5 minute history lesson.

This shit is why we need a monolithic European state.

Might have to do with the fact that Russians literally fought for your freedom and GREATER Bulgaria, and in both World Wars you fought against them, in addition to accepting a German monarch and allowing yourself to get caught in a pointless Second Balkan War.

How about that?

>Keep in mind russians don't feel the same way about bulgarians AT ALL.
This. Not that I've had any experience growing up around Russians but from my entire experience on online forums, Russians tend to only pretend that we're their bros when in reality they don't actually give the slightest fuck

>tfw no blc angl

We pretty much did before someone had to sperg out and nail his fanfiction to a door

Large superstates like this would be better.

>from my entire experience on online forums

lol

In the first world war they fought against us, not the other way around. Russia along with Romania tried to take Dobrujda from us, which is our land. We were on the Central Powers side because we had to reclaim Macedonia.

In WW2 we never fought against Russia, and when they came here a lot of Bulgarians fought and died alongside the Russians in the final phase of the war

>German monarch

You mean, like the Russian ones?

Do you even know anything about European history you fucking retard

plz no, I JUST cured my jungle fever
Yashmal wants me to marry a black woman but I doubt I will

You're only ''bros'' because you're a B.Sea country, and they want the Black Sea stabilized under their influence, because of their warm-water ports there.

Albania already played the Eurasia and China game back in the 60s'/70's and it didn't turn out as well as what they've got going on with the U.S. and EU. Despite basically being equal distance apart is still makes way more sense for Albania to keep on the American side of things. The bases already exist, supply lines, cultural partnership etc. America is and will continue to remain the worlds only superpower for easily the next century.

Unironially they have the best economy, fags and soyims are not welcome. Don't know what to think.

To be honest if RS is going to secede its up to Croatian enclave in Bosnia if they ever start a secession movement and Croatia and Serbia form some type of a ally there`s nothing the Bosniak`s could do.

About Northern Kosovo it will never join Serbia simply because Vucic is sane and prefers gibs from EU and economical growth over a new war.

There`s a high chance of Montenegro or at least the Serbs in Montenegro wanting some kind of a union with Serbia but this can only happen as a domino effect if RS ever gains its independence/union with Serbia.

Isnt EU already europe the state?

>world wars
>side with those who actually agreed to returning your stolen land
>thinking we'd side with the serbs after 1885

>second balkan war
>pointless

It wasnt pointless, but we should have prepared more before trying to retake what was promised to us.

t.

Every single Slavshit should read the visionary words of Dostoyevsky on Slavs:

russianuniverse.org/2015/02/25/dostoyevsky-on-slavs/

Slavs are subservient, immoral scum. The only Slavs who fought and liberated/gained statehood themselves were Russians, Poles and Serbs. The rest were given by treaties and others' wars.

First of all Bulgaria NEVER EVER fought against Russia.

Second - the german monarchs led Bulgaria to her strongest economy and influence post-ottoman rule.

Third - Russia didn't fight for bulgaria just for shits and giggles and some "panslavic ideology". Russia wanted influence on the balkans and they got it for a fairly long time.

We are only bros because we have cultural, historic, religious and blood connections that are older than your entire "ethnicity"

>This second thing is my inner conviction, complete and overpowering, that Russia never will have and never has had anyone who can hate, envy, slander, and even display open enmity toward her as much as all these Slavic tribes will the moment Russia liberates them and Europe agrees to recognize their liberation! And you needn’t raise objections, dispute my view, or shout that I am exaggerating and that I hate the Slavs! On the contrary, I have great love for the Slavs; but I am not going to defend myself because I know that everything will come to pass exactly the way I have said; and this is not due to the supposedly base and ungrateful nature of the Slavs, not at all-in this sense they are the same as everyone else; it is precisely because such things can happen on earth in no other way. I’m not going to enter into details here, but I know that we certainly must not expect any gratitude from the Slavs; we ought to prepare ourselves for this in advance.

I repeat: after their liberation they will begin their new life by asking Europe—England and Germany, for instance—for guarantees and protection of their freedom, and even though Russia will also be part of the concert of European powers, they will do this precisely as a means of defense against Russia. They will certainly begin by announcing banner she raised among humanity. But those people, especially at the beginning, will be in such a pitiful minority that they will be subject to mockery, hatred, and even political persecution. It will be particularly pleasant for the liberated Slavs to announce and trumpet to the whole world that they are educated peoples capable of attaining the heights of European culture, while Russia is a barbaric country, a gloomy northern colossus) that she does not even have pure Slavic blood and is the oppressor and hater of European civilization.

fuck off self hating fag

>for easily the next century.

You are wrong. The shift in the Middle East has shown how quickly this unipolar world order is fading. Nobody can tell how long it'll be, but China's rise has been quick and nobody expected Russia to militarily assert itself like it has done. If anything, when the US empire starts dwindling all of those bases and assets will just provide another reason for the neighbors to point fingers at Albanians for being in bed with the dwindling superpower.

I agree with you slavs should move back to russia.

You should read some Bakunin. He explains in details why slavs will forever be inferior to germanics and why slavs will NEVER prosper.

And he wrote that shit before WW1 btw

and leave the balkans to animals?
for what purpose

As long as you go back to Saudi Arabia.

The next great war will remove Albanians from map of Europe.

"Speak for yourself" -correction.

Still your English is 10x better than my Albanian, I can read it, but if I try to write it out it looks like a fucking 6 year old just started grammar school. (such is life for diaspora)

We /croatposting/ now?

Slavs have no impulse towards greatness. They have to be rule by higher races.

BLEACHED

dont fight it bud, embrace the darkness

English is not my primary language you dumb fuck

Well technically you are right even the Russians could not rule themself but got Rurik a Nord to do it for them.

if you unironically want to fuck this you should be sentenced to prison for bestiality

AVITOHOL, GIVE ME POWER

You don't own south Austria, and never did, fucking godless faggots.

the offspring'll still be subhuman niglets though

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaa??!

:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

>said who got his ass saved by a Albanian

You bring shame on your country un-pariotic faggot

Says the Faggot.

Lets go

My God...
>TATAR delusions

Get the fuck out of my board you Turkic Tengri-worshiping slant-eyed-gypsy hybrid

That's Slovenia you dumb cunt

>godless faggots
>says the faggot flag to the 90% catholic nation

You have a very idealistic viewpoint of China and Russia which is founded in nonsense. I can go on for hours on why but it would be a waste of time. All I can really advise is that you do some more geopolitical reading, watch more educational videos on the topic and pay attention to both economic/military news and affairs to see why you are wrong. Russia is certainly asserting itself, but compared to the Soviet Union it's easily 50 years behind where it wants to be to even have that much influence.
China is easily 50 years behind the U.S. as well in every facet except GDP and some nice highways. Geography plays a major role in this as well, and the shifting sands of the ME are proving to still be dramatically in America's favor.

Those bases btw don't only help Albania, they help stabilize the entire region and there are bases in other Balkan countries as well. The Kosovo one is just the biggest and for good reason.

We have a literally perfect country.
Unspoiled, extremely fertile Pannonia
Preserved nature, beatiful sights, lots of forests
Long coast, many islands, pleasant climate.

Yet we are a food and furniture importing shithole amid a demographic meltdown that earns less than Vienna, Prague or Budapest from tourism.

Our government's and leader's rule is incompetent to the point of open sabotage and high treason, yet they get huge popular support

A Croatian fascist, oh

cCc get

That's the point you shithead. Fuck you Katundar.

I've known plenty of Serbs who believe Serbia ends where the last Serb stands.

No one fucking cares, you're all the same to me, same shit nation, fighting for some retarded beliefs. Yugoslavia was the best you had, also being catholic doesn't make you less gay or more religious if you don't go to church daily.

rollerino

>Croatia with a 200 000 army vs 30 000 Serb Krajinafags in 1995
>saved by an Albanian

I would pay top dollar to have every single Albanian baker, cakemaker, jewelry peddler, smuggler and mafia scum be deported from Croatia.

Yeah sure, but you need at least 2 generations of not chimping out and then the people who remember the horrors of war will be gone.

I always find it funny when Albanians yell with these demands.
Why?
You already got Kosovo and what have you accomplished with it? Absolutely nothing. It's still a crime ridden shithole with no perspective whatsoever and its citizens were literally jumping the Serbian-Hungarian border to seek asylum status in Europe when the reffos were streaming through the Balkans a year or two ago.
I would gladly get rid of some 5000km2 if we would get rid of Albanians here, stop spending on their gibs, become a mono-ethnic state and start improving our shithole to finally have a prosperous patch of land for ourselves.

True

that's a harsh truth
i think no one of you isn't aware how many people envy your country prettiness and position. but then again your economy isn't as good as it can be, yet again you're doing better than many others, especially us

>niggerfaggot lecturing me on moral standards
couldnt make this up

We need to get them on the America boat.

>thinking retarded diaspora opinion matters
sure burger, that's perfectly credible source

>I would pay top dollar to have every single Albanian baker, cakemaker, jewelry peddler, smuggler and mafia scum be deported from Croatia.

What did cakemakers ever do to you?

Wishful thinking...
it's our poetic way of expressing ourselves, but if they'd get the opportunity to unify the Serbs without war in the region I defined, vs. unifying them with war, they'd choose the former

You're Albanian, I can understand why you feel the way you do. I don't have an idealistic view of the situation, I am simply pointing out basic observations. You are the one trying to claim absurd nonsense like the US still having a favorable situation in the ME when Iran is taking a steamy poo on the house of Saud, regime change failing in Syria, the Libyan situation going against the US, Houthis diddling the Saudis, Turkey turning against the US as the days go by, etc. There is too much to point out, but it's not idealistic to point out elementary observations. And again, your adding years to these predictions as if you have a clue about how to estimate such a thing. You are getting lost in wishful thinking when you start slapping numbers onto your thoughts.

The only reasonable unification is between West and East Slavs provided Putin is replaced with Russian nationalists and western cocksuckers in Western Slavs are removed.
Balkan '''slavs''' have nothing in common with the above except perhaps a weak linguistic link.

ey hristo faggot gobarna, fucking turk faggot. faggot turk. How ur dad faggot? lol i bet he loves you turk.

Eyyyyyy fucking Hristo

FTFY

that and that you are the land of gibs

>Can there ever be peace in the balkans?
Nuke romania

diaspora please go

>Гeopги Macтикaтa

I died. Hope I'll get him.

They are a front for criminal enterprises and smuggling.

They make their products from suspicious ingredients in unsanitary conditions

They cheat the state from tax and never have clean books, print receipts

They occasionaly chimp out and enter conflict with local competition and people

fuck off bozgor
gypsy land is based
they're gonna vote for fag marriage to never become a thing in the constitution

>t. ungrateful shitskin

Meanwhile the EU is busy taking african immigrans and thinking about how many geneders are.