Hayate no Gotoku 556 scan, slightly salty edition

Hayate no Gotoku 556 scan, slightly salty edition.

my body is ready

What the hell is going on

OKAAA-SAAAAN

God fucking damn it.

end of dump for this week. It is time to feel confused and salty like usual.

Waiting for this shit to finally be over.

Each week I have less and less faith that the best girl will win. I'm just going to have to accept that Nagi will win, I guess.

She's in my top three so I'm okay with it.

Hell, it should be. I can't tolerate this manga anymore (the terrible writing and biases). It is time to end this piece of crap.

She is just a complete stranger who looks like Nagi's mother.

She was part of that wave of short pettanko twin-tail tsundeRie characters that I can't stand. And there are so many better girls that she's not even close to being a contender in my eyes.

This shit's going to take a year to wrap up anyway so there's plenty of time to see what happens.

duh. She is the kind of main character that abuses plot convenience and plot armor at the fullest. Without them, she is an utter joke.

you all should ready.

Hata please die or don't complete this

too late. He is on his suicide watch, and he deserves it.

>could of ended with Athena
>could of ended with Hina
>could of ended with best girl Ruka
>probably going to end on an "open" end

Fuck you Hata

My issue is that Nagi is just so boring. So many Tasty choices but this is an end that 90% of people don't want.

So, what is happening? Who is winning?

Himegami

Fuck you Hata

Fuck, not him again. Well at least Hina's there this time, so maybe he won't get the shit beat out of him?

I'd hate to see an open ending. I mean, I'm a A-tan fag so I already know I've lost, but I still want to see him end up with anyone at this point, even Nagi would be alright with me.