Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

Jew here, with a message for all the ignorant Goyim on this board:

It was you who took us all as slaves.

It was you who raped and murdered us in the ghettos.

It was you who raped us and exiled us.

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.

It was you who played geopolitical games with our holy land.

It was you who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.

It was you who caused the evil alt right to destroy our communities.

It was you who stole credit for our numerous innovations.

It was you who to this day enslave Jewish minds in your private profiteering prisons.

It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.

It was you who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.

It was you who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.

It was you who offered nukes to Iran

It was you who not only caused underhand sly Jews to exist, but also invented racist ideologies to justify it, blaming genetics even though there is no relationship between testosterone and crime and this has been known for centuries.

It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all the problems in the world. I'm not easily triggered

i was only born 20 years ago and all jews i ever meet were self-desctructive on their own with their homossexuality and aids

You killed Jesus. You had it all coming. And worse.

>meme flag
>reddit spacing
>LARPing as a jew

SAGE

It was your own people, bud. They call it the Holocaust for a reason. The elite Jews sacrificed you to make a viable Jewish state IN Palestine. You are a good people, but there is also a great evil in your midst.

It was us who gave all the sage's

Ah, but it's (you) who ALWAYS lies!

Checkmate, kikels.

Biggest mistake of our civilization was leaving the Joos alive. We should have killed you all when we had a chance

Listen OP, the antisemitism is sometimes blind here, but remember that you have the very good, and very wicked.

Guess who is usually on top?

Who was chosen, Christ, or Barabbas?

>It was you
not it wasnt me, im 100% sure in that

Kill yourself you fucking nigger dont ever migrate to israel fake schlomo.

So much reddit spacing tldr. No one took you as slaves, you sold sub Saharans to the Egyptians, corrupted their culture from within, destroyed it, then started that slave myth as the first holohoax. You've been the worlds preeminent slave traders since the dawn of time. You are Talmudic pharisees and Jesus was not one of you. Any more bullshit to peddle rabbi?

>UN flag
>Jew here
Checks out

>It was you who took us all as slaves.
?? thats not what my European history book says

No nigger, your kikes let it happen. Instead of defending your self you cucked out and waited to be saved. Fuck you and all Jews, gas is coming nigger.

It was YOU that got thrown out of countries lock, stock and barrel over the centuries. Not once, it's happened 109 times. Why?

>The elite Jews sacrificed you to make a viable Jewish state IN Palestine.

I wish we did more

SAGE

>dont ever migrate to israel
nobody should, until the Israeli army stops buying bullets made from depleted uranium and the previous contaminated metals are removed from the area entirely

Shut up.

Oy vey

I didn't do shit, and you never experienced any of those things. Die in a fire.

WTF?
>It was you who raped and murdered us in the ghettos.
No one raped your ugly women, and ghettos are kosher.

>It was you who raped us and exiled us.
Israel never existed and you're not a fucking 2000yr old Judean you wacked out cult member.

>It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate us eventhough you had knowledge of the camps.
It was you who commited mass genocide in Eastern Europe under Communism you fucking kike. They were DEPORTATION CAMPS TO ISRAEL = HAAVAVARA AGREEMENT, until YOU started ANOTHER world war.

>It was you who played geopolitical games with our holy land.
It was you who begged every one to fight for you and created "terrorism" everywhere.

It was you who commited 9/11!

>It was you who caused the evil alt right to destroy our communities.
Alt-Right is 100% kosher

>It was you who gave muslim countries a free pass to discriminate.
Your sand castle nigger

>It was you who stole credit for our numerous innovations.
And that's what Jews do, something terrible and then scream "you did this to me!"
Also, stole CREDIT? Fucking usury kikes destroyed the world. It's over now. The entire world will belong to subhumans because of your stupid behavior.

>It was you who, with your gluttonous diamand and oil consumption, gave power to Arab governments and turned a blind eye to their inexcusable abuses.
Jews run the diamond trade and Jews set up the first concentration camps in South Africa for Boers.

>It was you who caused the Shoah to happen by introducing the poisonous ideology of war time payments on Germany.
Again Jewish banks

>It was you who turned a blind eye to Soviet progroms.
AGAIN jews

>It was you who offered nukes to Iran
Good. If you think Iran is bad wait until Europe is majority Muslim you fucking retarded kikes.

>genetics known for centuries
kek

>It wasn't blacks who destroyed the lives of millions of Jews and forced them to leave their homeland
Israel never existed though

>Jew here

get fucked kike

didn't read rest

hope you end up as soap and sausage

Actually, the Egyptians were black.

sage the butthurt mudslime bait. As if a Jew wouldn't use the Israeli flag.

no u

You deserved it all.

Calm down. This is not your blog

The Jew screams out in pain as it attacks us.

>I'm not easily triggered

>you did this to US!
>so everything we do is your fault!
You sound like the mussies.

They're all evil you dumb fucking cuck.

He is globalist schlomo
And he is your enemy too
These satanic globalist kikes will sacrifice isreal in a heartbeat
They want the world

sorry jew, but you;d be wrong about most of those
jews are the ones in power even back in ww2 era. they caused the sanctions you blame us for, the soviet revolution was fundamentally jewish, and the camps themselves where not exterminating jews and the holocaust is a hoax perpetuated by, you guessed it, jews, of which there is tons of evidence for, but none more damning than the fact that ALL holocaust camps are in the soviet territory after the war, and soviets have been known to manufacture tons of false evidence.

I'm not going to make peace with someone who is too disgusted to shake a womans hand.

>repurposed dune coon pasta

I'll give you 3/10, it's the best I can do.

The jews started this when Abraham invaded canaan and commited genocide against its people.

~3000 BC: To think he took Sumerian lore his polytheistic father, Terah, had taught him and subverted it to invent monotheism, to justify the genocide.

Muh chosen people, because we said so.

Jew here
I stopped reading.

You, you, you - no matter what happens to others, it's always about you.

Your endless narcissism is wearing. As well as the cause of all your imagined problems.

>It was you who stole and ravaged our khazar milkies