JUST

JUST

Christmas has nothing to do with Jesus. Damn pagans.

he was born on december 33rd

No shit, one in five Brits are not even British.

christians dont even teach he was born on that day, its merely the celebration of his birth

He wasn't born on December 25th though...

I don't remember the exact date; but I remember having this discussion in Catholic school with our nun teacher.

It is OBSERVED on December 25th.

Except even on Christian sources the 25th is a very dubious birth date. It originated from the belief that Jesus was conceived on the same day he died, meaning he'd be birthed 9 months after that (ie. in december), as well as the fact that december 25th held an important place in many pagan religions and the Christians practiced a cultural phenomenon called "victorious reclamation". The 25th is the day we celebrate it, but nobody within the Church knows for certain.

Still, it's pretty fucking bad that so many Brits don't even know what the date is supposed to be about. I doubt my country is any better though.

4/5 brits don't know Jesus was born on January, the 7th.

One in 5 brits is either a paki, nigger, or indian

>Jesus was born in December

I see what you did there...

>MUH RABBI!

Happy Yule semite worshipers

If I remember right, Jesus was most likely born in the spring

Christmas is just when we celebrate it to take a place of a roman holiday

>December 25th is not Jesus’s historical birthday but merely the day chosen to observe it
Maybe you should actually know what you’re talking about before speaking, you retard.

There is no precise date for any of it. It's all cobbled together and most of it probably didn't happen.

Jesus Christ was born on January 7th

0 out of 5 know who Mithras was.

Christmas is the celebration of Saturnalia, it has nothing to do with Jesus

It's literally a day to worship Saturn

(((christians)))

These.

Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews, was not born on December 25th.

Jesus was born in summer though IIRC. December dates is just reappropriated solstice fest/Saturnalia date.

Are you telling me 3 guys didn't wander into the desert following a star and found a virgin who gave birth to a baby?

September 23rd, or sometime late September.

This is like 5 memes too woke for me

Bruh.

Fucking newspapers.

The evening of December the 24th, you silly blasphemers.

Five in five Brits do not know Jesus Christ was born on 7 January

tfw you are upset that muslims don't know the 25th is the birth of jesus, but historical records show he prolly wasn't born on the 25th but you're mad anyway

Ffs, your magical sandnigger in space was (probably, no one knows since he probably didn't even exist) born in summer.

Retarded white folk's with no honour STOLE Yule from pagans to easier convince them that their magical sandnigger in space was the right one.

The one's who didn't convert got slaughtered. Does that ring a bell? You fucks hate on ISIS etc, but love your own magical sandnigger in space, the god that does not belong to you?

I want to kill christians sooo bad. Not even mudslimes and kikes makes me as angry as you fucks.

The next time I see (like the last time desu, the motherfucker cried, kek) a burger I will suckerpunch him to his beloved sandnigger in space.

And there are people on Sup Forums RIGHT NOW who consider themselves red-pilled and yet don't even know the meaning of the names of the days of the week.

one in five Brits are Mohamedans

YOU'RE ALL SO LAZY AS FUCK, it takes TWO fucking seconds to google it, HIS most popular PROPOSED BIRTHDATE is APRIL 17TH, LOOK IT UP, SEE ALL THE ARTICLES
>OOOOOh
>aaHAAAAAH
>PRETTY ARTICLESSSSS
READ IT YOU LAZY FUCKS

One in five Brits aren't actually Brits

Your magical santa-kike is the god Tyr, look it up.
Yule-trees ARE NOT ALLOWED in the christian fucking faith.

I could go on, but why bother, It won't make burgers die...

>probably didn't happen

>33rd
tch its 33nd you mong

Jesus Christ!

This is Pol. Jesus was born on April 20th.

but muslims love Jesus

Fuck kurisumasu

I was raised with messainic judaism, though im ethnically british (70% on an ancestry dna test fuck you), anyway, yeah we didn't celebrate christmas or easter. Hanukah was our thing, and my dad said the christmas tree is literal pagan tree worship. lol. Now I'm a pagan.

Charlemagne may seriously have been a kike desu

>Jesus was born on April 20th
Yes April 20th 1889

Liberal double speak... one in five British are Muslim

underrated

but muslims love jesus

pic related

wtf is that sentence
>One in five Brits do not know Jesus Christ born on 25 December study finds
Diversity hires writing titles at the independent

underrated

He wasn't

Just one in 5? Are you sure about that?

one in 10, sanchez

jesus christ.

Bwahahahahaha
No
Thirty third illiterate mutt.
God, american education....

Wtf happened to my image? This is not what I uploaded

>Soyboys
>Brits
LMAO
>Star Trek fans

FUCK

One in five "Brits" are not Brits.

This

Everyone is jewish according to pol

December 25 is roughly around the Solstice, this year it's the 21st. Europeans have celebrated this time of year for millennia. the shortest day of the year represents the rebirth of a dying Sun. Resurrected the Sun awakens nature & drives away the Darkness bringing new life.
people in this thread debating the actual Birthday of the Famous Nazarean need to keep in mind the Gregorian Calendar only came into effect in 1582.

Nice /rundown/.

Idiot athiest faggots itt are d/c shills or hadjis.
Religious furor is the best wep to drive the enemy out of Europe.

look again, frenchie. he was quoting an austrialian
its called the southern hemisphere their clocks are different

Best post.

pretty much

Jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December

It's hilarious that ch*istians ACTUALLY think that Yule has anything to do with their desert religion. Yule is a celebration for winter solstice and 95% of Yule traditions are of pagan origin.

Everyone knows this at least subconsciously. Even atheists celebrate Yule.

>implying Christmas wasn't one of the early Church's ways of subverting local pagan winter solstice traditions and ritual by claiming that Jesus Christ was born on that night and that's why you should stop worshiping your native gods and worship this foreign jew on a stick instead

That doesnt mean much. About 10 years ago they quizzed schoolkids here to see how much they knew about food groups and healthy eating.

They thought yoghurt grew on trees. I guess nature does the label and barcode and everything.

Most people are actually retarded.

Wow, Christmas is that day.

What a coincidence.

Funny how things happen in this world so mysteriously.

This is the correct answer, probably September. The wise men slept outside which they couldn't have done much later, and it coincided with the passover holy day, so sep/oct sometime.

haha that's great I remember playing that game on the computer as a kid.

What the fuck is wrong with that sentence? Was it written by someone that just got there?

This/(Feast of Trumpets). Any idiot need just look at the description given in the Bible to find the time of year. Constantine made the date December 25 to coincide with the other pagan rituals he is known to have practiced.

Christians actually gave thanks at years end for what God had given them. In USA, plenty of proclamations for this can be found in public record.

>25th
24th no? thats why christmas is celebrated on that day, jesus was born....

Either way, it doesnt matter, what matters is the tradition that comes with it, silly goyim

24th is christmas eve.

He wasnt? Wtf its its not his real bday we just celebrate it on that day

riar.

Well he was actually born in July, overtime Christianity was merged with other customs. Christmas was merged with the winter harvest festival (hence Christmas trees).

LARPing faggots. Stop you got nothing to give

This.

Did they survey Brits or "Brits"?

kind user forgot the importance of Amanita Muscaria mushrooms. They grow under pine trees, and reindeer will seek them out for intoxicating effects. People eventually noticed this and began either drinking reindeer urine when they were fucked up, or drying the mushrooms in stockings indoors to be enjoyed at the solstice.
Odin's 8-legged horse Sleipnir was said to fly, it's easy to imagine size distortion and flying animals under the effects of Amanita Muscaria. Their colors are red and white as well.
Also I'm not sure if it's been mentioned but based on the position of stars in the Bible's account Christ was born sometime in the Spring.

>1 in 5 Brits are Muslim
Oh gasp! Shocking!

There was this idea that Jesus was conceived on the same day he was crucified. So people calculated his birthday by adding 9 months to Good Friday. That's how we got the date for Christmas. However, some people who did the math read the Hebrew calendar wrong and that's why some celebrate Christmas on December 25th and others celebrate it on January 7th.

Since December 25th was closed to a Roman holiday (I think it was called Saturnalia) Christmas ended up adopting a lot of the traditions, decorations, practices, etc. that the Roman holiday had.

Well one in five “Brits” are muslim so I guess that makes sense

He wasnt. They placed his birth on the date of another pegan holiday.

Are people this stupid.

And 1 in 5 Americans are white

One in five brits is a fucking muslim pos, poo or "asian"?

Also, JC wasn't born on Christmass ffs. Same as how he didn't die and resurrect at Easter.
Those were pre-existing pagan season-based festivals that Christianity co-opted because it was too hard to stop the serfs celebrating that shit.

That's why Bunnies and Eggs at Easter, and Trees, Garlands and fucking Elves and a weird Fat Guy at Christmas.