youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M&t=2m51s
youtube.com/watch?v=jGPqD3Pnl2o
youtube.com/watch?v=HUzuyoeVU4E
youtube.com/watch?v=WY90PIaxQb8
youtube.com/watch?v=PN4gEchJtY4
youtube.com/watch?v=nycjXKDmILU&feature=youtu.be&t=320
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can't watch this faggot until he shave that nu-male beard

I kinda feel bad for Felix. The jews really milked him like a cow for years because he was a big guy on youtube. Then he gets his show canceled, one that he worked on constantly to the point where it gave him emotional strain, all because some fake news articles said he was a nazi. You can tell he's more cynical about youtube since his show got canceled. Not to mention how lambasted he later got for saying nigger.
Fucking jews bring people up to satisfy themselves and drop you when you become a threat to their game. This shit might have redpilled him even more.

J U S T

Says KSI should get hit by a train

Can he make the same amount of shekels if he moves out of jewtube?

>viking
>nu-male
kys

>he wil not divide us

he cant take his 57 mil subs with him

Seems a bit weird that video. The youtube rewind one. Phil de Franco digging in the graveyard! Subtly Orwellian.

>5:15 Some political statement probably left wing
is it considered a prediction when it will happen for sure?

Pewdiepie doesn't look very happy

Pretending to be one of them every single day must be so tiring

It's for the best he wasn't invited. He doesn't fit in with the shill faggots.

But he'll get a lot of attention which should help him gain followers elsewhere

>Pewdiepie doesn't look very happy
My thoughts exactly throughout the video

He also covers for YouTube. Clearly an abusive relationship.

F U C K

this intimidated me throughout the whole vid lol

First time I've heard of youtube rewind, and I've been using youtube since 2005

HD nigger is based

>nu-male beard
That's a decent beard though. Nu males usually can't grow such because they have low testosterone.

>Fucking jews bring people up to satisfy themselves and drop you when you become a threat to their game.

This is what everyone else would do, it's personal security. We don't have nationalism anymore.

Jews are just really good at it.

>Advertises in brave browser for BAT.
>sells BAT on exchange
>dank muns

youtube.com/watch?v=6-_4Uoo_7Y4&t=8m58s

youtube.com/watch?v=9Jd1bHVYV2M&t=2m51s

>Top YouTuber of 2017, by a wide margin.
>Only movie music channels compete with his views.
>They still don't beat him.
>They cut his ads
>He still makes them a huge chunk of views.
>Subscriptions keep going up even during his worst scandal

>Not in 2017 rewind at all...

I'm not a big fan or anything but Youtube would be shit without him. Whether you like him or not, he's had a huge impact on every other youtuber. And the service just keeps shitting on him.

HE STILL GOT PAID

why are all the songs in spanish?

Nigger

The most popular vid on youtube ever was that song.

I love how he hits the ball on every single prediction showing how predictable their bullshit is
>Shitty songs
>Literally who Viners
>Left wing politics
>Jake Paul controversy

>They cut his ads
Elaborate, please.

I was away from yt for a while.

Wish i could this manly beard desu

*grow

Scarce's Cousin did nothing wrong.

He's gone full Sup Forums redpilling his Gen Z audience, making hitler jokes and impersonations, and even saying nigger once on a stream. In some of his videos you can see in the background that he is browsing /gif/ and Sup Forums.

What's the scandal about?

Let's see here

Female
Jewish
Tech Company

How do you think she got the position?

Competence?

No friend.
All the tech companies started by white male nerds are going to shit because of leftist SJW culture.
You know what's going to happen.

I kinda noticed that he's a Sup Forumsack, but what exactly happened? He's still on yt and making videos so he's making money.

When was his "scandal" and what was it about?

You fucking black ass spic probably can’t even grow a beard

I bet you're one of those faggots that say "BUT ROMANS THOUGHT CLEAN SHAVEN WAS MANLY" just like how they thought tiny dicks made you smart.

Youtuber with like 300 subscribers makes video titled "Chief Keef dancing to Alabama Nigger" and youtube puts ads on the video (with "nigger" right in the title), WSJ contacts a bunch of corporate sponsors to get them to pull all youtube ads then runs story and pewdiepie gets blamed for it.

when he said nigger on the stream and some fellow youtubers including (((h3h3))) started shitting on him, milking the drama

Did they stop him from monetizing videos?

This was earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=jGPqD3Pnl2o

Not sure, I think he has been demonitezed for a while. He still makes a lot of money though

This man could singlehandedly crash bitcoin

No. They started demonitizing anything remotely controversial (even a Reviewbrah video got shoa'd for no reason) and every youtuber's revenue went down by about 1/3.

You're right ty
As pointed out this youtube.com/watch?v=jGPqD3Pnl2o happened earlier

You didnt include the joke about wishing the nigger got ran over by the train . It made me laugh because I was thinking the same thing.

This guy became my guilty pleasure after Sup Forums stuff
Not sure if it's a good thing or not

Here's the video in question that crashed youtube with no survivors
youtube.com/watch?v=HUzuyoeVU4E

He cucked pretty hard, though.

"it wasn't because i said no, it was because i said nigger" was really expecting that too happen desu

Just some of his videos got demonetized. He has a bigger problem from copyright claims in ylyl vids etc than anything else though.

Its not just low t though. Some of it plays into genetics. Im not saying youre wrong or right, but there is always another part besides one thing

He hates KSI because he got his funniest video ever taken down for including a few seconds of a song.
youtube.com/watch?v=WY90PIaxQb8

That mediacompaign against him was ugly.

100%. He should't have apologized. He raged and just said nigger ffs

>pewdiepie losses his shit and goes full sjw in less than a year because of losing subs, and attention. Will wallk back every thing he has ever said.
I'm calling it now

literally fucking who

It's actually a hobo beard. It's a sign of him becoming redpilled and going rogue.

What up Pewds. Pls just go all out and address the JQ already. Your subtle merchant jokes are good and all.. But it’s time for nu-era of peace. You are the only one who can make that happen.

based pewds

What do you mean? He's not losing subs

>Pewdiepie reacts
and here we have it, 4chans is now literally fucking youtube
sage

Or this one is pewds or they both are

Aww you little goy boy, come here...

>not realizing that the wind has completely changed direction
>not realizing most people don't care anyway

You know youtube/Google will grind him Into submission eventually. They will change the algorithms. Defund videos across a wider range. Its only a matter if time before the subs get attacked.

fuck, missed opportunity

I've followed him peripherally for about 2 years now. He's had a lot of ups and downs. Went pretty manic a year or so ago, which is when I actually found him amusing.
Youtube shit all over him (along with Disney) over a totally manufactured outrage about his videos. He never actually explicitly said anything anti-semitic - in fact I don't believe he is actually anti-semitic at all.
He IS however aware of certain things - and I don't believe he's that left wing at all. In one video he voiced over his dog calling Sweden a 'multicultural dsytopia ridden with crime and ruled by corporations.'
If anything, he's just redpilled because of what happened to Sweden.
Today? He's just on cruise control. He doesn't go controversial, he just doesn't care. Doesn't spend a ton of money, knows he won't be raking in dough forever.
My big hope is that he'll jump ship to a better video provider in the future. Maybe he's planning that already.
PS - he clearly has a thing for Alex Jones. They've certainly talked.

>retard not realizing I'm trying to trig fans of his on here
>idiot not realizing I'm trying to trig fans of his on here
>passing gas or wind

I'm sure he saw those Pew predictions about Sweden becoming 30% Muslim by 2050. That cemented his wish to be on the Right side of history.

Wow. The creators of Youtube Rewind have been brainwashed by all of those creepy Elsagate finger family color counting candy cry videos.

he had to apologize to prove it was a mistake which it was.

He lived there. And he's mentioned multiculturalism derisively a few times. I think he doesn't believe in it at all.
I don't envy him at all actually. Shit position to be in. I'm a nobody, I can voice opinions with minimal fear of losing my job (so far).
Either way, he is useful as a very mild entry level redpill gateway. The things he says may cause his (often young) audience to ask questions.

Of course h3h3 shat on him, he's a jew and any drama with pewdiepie is easy money.

Damn, nigga, link us to some video where gif is open in the background

Hi there fellow white man

Reminder

JewTube used and abused. He's their biggest star and doesn't even get acknowledged by them?

KSI was harrassing women on camera at a Microsoft event so they dropped him yet JewTube still works with him? They're fucking hypocrites.

Several ylyl videos show /wsg/ Not Sup Forums

Can you find that video where he does that voiceover?

Harassment is privilege+power. Therefore, black people cannot commit sexual harassment!

Yeah, i was not surprised at all. You can tell by watching any of his videos that he has that backstabbing scumbag attitude to him. Plus that jew his always shitting on youtube and his subs for not getting enough ad-money whilts building a podcast studio. Typical jew

>i was the one asking him to move the doll

i contributed to something

Probably. One sec. It was the E3 one.

Is it really surprising? He did the happy merchant in another vid.

Also Taytay we know you're in here.

Notch confirmed to still be browsing.

It really seems true. Even when you're a multimillionaire you're here forever. Fuck me.

Just watching the guys videos to see if he's changed since I first found him and I found him on /gif/ already lol

youtube.com/watch?v=PN4gEchJtY4

Go to 8:30

>all of the music is either the same soulless Top 40 trash that you hear in big corporate stores, or it's music in fucking Spanish because lol specific American politics
I remember when YouTube didn't suck.

>nu-male beard
nu-males are low test and can't grow full beards

>PS - he clearly has a thing for Alex Jones. They've certainly talked.
It's over then, he's now a jew lover

god damn who is this fine bitch?

How can one swedish kid be *so* based?

My hope is that after Pewds has exhausted the whole youtube thing, he moves over to straight-up political/social commentary. Perhaps joining infowars or something like you said.

oh shit, hahaha
ty buddy

Poppy.

Okay, it is official. He's redpilled as fuck. Living in this timeline never disappoints.

youtube.com/watch?v=nycjXKDmILU&feature=youtu.be&t=320

The fact that people like notch and pewds are on here is really weird. Like you could be talking to them and not even know it.

That would be extremely interesting. Hard to say how it'll turn out. His videos on retarded feminism are really funny too kek. He even mocked the wage gap.

no problem snek.