Draw a random anime girl

>draw a random anime girl
>call her Satan with nothing resembling the original
Why even bother referencing old literature if you're just going to shit it up with neckbeard otakubait?

>otakubait
>>>/reddit/

Because this is a show for otaku. Are you retarded?

Give me a biblical description of Satan in human form please.

Then just use a random anime girl instead of referencing something as if it shares any similarities at all

Not doing homework is not something a biblical Satan would even care about, let alone acting like your generic moeblob #2991

Why did they cut to her on the toilet? Is this also bullying?

Is she a real demon?

>Not doing homework is not something a biblical Satan would even care about, let alone acting like your generic moeblob #2991

congratulations you figured out the joke fag boy

>unironically being offended by this
Go back to Sup Forums for your christian hugbox.

Are you watching a tv show or an anime? You can't be this retarded.

>Then just use a random anime girl instead of referencing something as if it shares any similarities at all
But it's a show about devils and angels. Why are you so mad about it? Just don't watch it. No one's entitled to respect your religious beliefs to the point of not referencing its material. Fuck off.

Don't you see the bats you fucking asshole?

You can't blame Sup Forums for everything. OP is only showing the same kind of autism that people exhibit when adaptions take liberties. Or asking questions like "Why don't they just shoot him?"

And it's like you want to attract Sup Forums or butthurt christians or fedora posters

>>call her Satan
Already wrong. Also you don't even know what a chuuni is, just get out.

Satan is never described in the bible, the closest is the mention of a dragon i think.

>Not doing homework is not something a biblical Satan would even care about, let alone acting like your generic moeblob #2991
YOU DON'T SAY.

WHAT ANIME

Have you even watched the show? Her name is Satania who claims one day she will be queen of hell. She's not THE Satan and nor did she claim to be. Educate yourself monkey.

Gabriel dropout

>an actual answer

Thank you user.

Fuck off both of you.

She's not Satan you fucking retard.

Uh dude do you see the upside down cross on her tie? That's pretty devilish. Also she has a bat hairpin.

Sup Forums is here to stay. Get use to it

She's not Satan. Her dialogue that says she will one day be queen of hell implies that she may be the daughter of the devil, which explains why she tries to act so evil; she needs to prepare for the job and want's daddies praise and attention, which she obviously doesn't get much of.

>the upside down cross on her tie
thats the saint peter cross, nothing devilish about it.

Bats are more a halloween and vampire bullshit

>people responding to clear bait
When will we learn

she's just a normal common demon and her parents own a bakery shop in hell. she gets her chuuni personality from her parents because they act exactly like she does. Her brother is the only family member that isn't crazy

This fucking anime has source material? Is it really that hard for studios to make up their own stories this simple?

most anime are just advertisements for the source material user

Why would a studio want to advertise someone else's material?

Because if its a hit then the Author sells more manga/LN and the Studio gets to sell the BDs

The same reason anyone agrees to do work for an existing IP. Because they get paid to do it and it comes with a pre-existing fanbase.

But why do they need to rely on source material for something so generic? Why can't they make their own story? There must be a formula for this shit by now.

semen demon

Tell me what's so generic about it?

It's another "cute girls doing cute things" anime. It doesn't take a scholar to write this "plot". I'm not saying it's a bad anime - I like it, it's fun - but it's not something difficult to write.

They get payed to animated it, if it flops it's no big deal, and adaptations tend to sell better than original anime.

Look at flip flop.
Great original work, no nip fanbase, no sales.

So you think writing is easy if it's about cute girls?

Have you ever actually tried it?

That isn't the real semen demon.

>Flip Floppers
>Great original work

heh

>So you think writing is easy if it's about cute girls?
I think it's easy if there's no plot, limited character development, and the main features of the story are the looks of the characters, yes.

Angels don't have holes to fug

the halo is a hole

She's not Satan, she's a random girl called Satanichia. Same for Gabriel who's just a random girl who has Gabriel in her name, as well as Raphiel and Vigne.
But of course you don't know or care about that because you're the average crossboarding retard.

How big is your cock boy

But why pay royalties for source material when you can make something similar in-house? I don't think that shows like this have such a huge and demanding fanbase that makes or breaks their sales. People watching for cute girls doing cute things are not overly picky on how these cute girls do cute things. I think the fanbase for this type of anime is pretty consistent.

But most girls look the good, an average cute girl gets drowned in a sea of cute girls.
They aren't specially cute because of their looks, they're cute because of the art being good or the writing bringing out the best of them and doing a good job making them lovable to the audience.
Often a combination of both.

Just look at how Superhero movies are all the rage now. Same thing applies to anime adapting other source materials but in a smaller scale.

A cute girl without a cute personality is nothing.

Isn't Satan supposed to be incredibly sexy as opposed to the red thing with a big fork?
Satania seems to check out in that regard.

Satan is a slave to God

The publisher pays the anime studio, not the other way around. The anime is basically just an ad for the manga.

Good art for these types of anime goes without saying. I'm talking about it having a very simple plot and repetitive characters tropes.

Yea, I see the similarities but is the fanbase for obscure source material like this even that big of a deal? I doubt 99% of anons here have ever heard about this story before the anime adaption was announced.

It doesn't take a genius to make a cute girl have a personality.

This makes a lot more sense.

Kill yourself retard. Her name isn't even Satan you dumbass.

Except she's not Satan you fucking retard. Try watching the show next time.

>Yea, I see the similarities but is the fanbase for obscure source material like this even that big of a deal? I doubt 99% of anons here have ever heard about this story before the anime adaption was announced.
Good thing the target audience isn't 99% of anons.

Don't even bother with the retard, just discuss the show.

Repetitive character tropes is pretty empty as a point because all of media is full of repetition.
Execution is the real key to making something stand out.

No thanks I'd rather not use a thread made by a Sup Forums shitstain.

great thread guys

Then just sage, move on and wait for this thread to die, then make a good one.

If I picked Satania up for a date in my 1997 Mazda Miata would she be impressed and have unprotected sex with me?

But she has red hair, red eyes, is kind of evil, and has those bat things. Close enough, I guess.f

>Good thing the target audience isn't 99% of anons.
Do you really think that a show like this has a large enough following that warrants its own anime?

But how hard is it to write a story like this? You don't need to outsource for these type of stories.

clears it all up though.

Yes. Girls love miatas

>Do you really think that a show like this has a large enough following that warrants its own anime?
The anime is meant to be an ad so the following it already has can increase. That's what an advertisement is.

Yea, I thought that the studio funds the anime but I was wrong.

In most cases there's another middleman, like Aniplex, doing the financing.

Very rarely will a studio ever fund anime by itself for itself.

Either a network funds it, or the parent company of a material being adapted funds it, or a joint between some groups funds it.
The studio can be part of that joint group but usually they take the smaller shares.

Wouldn't they only do that for material with large fanbases?

No, they want to make small franchises bigger and big franchises huge.

Manga and novels are cheap to print and the profit margin is good.

][_, {[]} ][_,

LMAO, seriously, I'm dying here. Yes, the girls will love your "happy" "smiley face" tiny widdle car.

I want to lick her from where she pees

Neither is that one.

It is.

>It doesn't take a genius
It actually does, that's why a lot of anime of this kind fails. I can count good writers for this kind of manga with one hand.