Palestinians recognize Texas as part of Mexico

HAHAHAHA AMERISHITS BTFO
HOW WILL AMERINBREDS EVER RECOVER?
thebeaverton.com/2017/12/palestinians-recognize-texas-part-mexico/

Hmm. That seems like a non-country.

>a country America doesn’t recognize recognizes a 100+ year old claim nobody gives a shit about.
Okay.

fucking colonialist not recognizing the claims of imperial spain over those of the native americans

This is your daily reminder that the "two state solution" already occurred, and the majority of Palestine was given to the Muslims

Top kek. Nice bants

Don't worry we already have a bunch of sub-human spics here that think that already.

Site Disclaimer

The Beaverton is a news satire and parody publication . All articles contained within this website, however similar to real events, are fictitious. When public figures are mentioned by name, the corresponding story details are invented. In all other cases, any resemblance to actual persons or events is entirely coincidental.

>irrelevant shitskins think their opinions matter

/thread

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

the opinion of a sandnigger is worth less than the shite under my boot

At least we paid for it.

Thanks and not worry, Texas going to be part of Mexico again is 30 years

While I disagree with Trump's jerusalem policy, it doesn't matter what Palestine recognizes since it is not even a country.

Stay on your side of the Rio, Paco.

based fuck shart land

being concerned about a palestinian proclamation is like worring about the protests coming out of an ant farm

>Texas going to be a shithole in 30 years

u mean the state that easily won a revolutionary war against Mexico is part of Mexico? maybe palestine should stop being pussies and try a revolution.

need i point out the irony here or..

Goddamn I love President Polk.

holy fuck learn to type coherently you faggot