hhello les't discuss many anime in itt please

I rather have a discussion about lolis.

>posting a monobeno that isn't smug

there appears to be a leak at the bottom of your anime girl

you should get it checked out and fixed

>liking smug
smug needs to die since she doesnt have a reason to be that smug

I think your loli is leaking.

For what reason is this not translated or officially localized yet? I mean, even the loli trains VN from the same people is getting brought over here, which is pretty unbelievable already.

To encourage you to learn Japanese.

but Japanese is so hard to learn

>loli imouto turns into a teenager through MAGIC
>teenage imouto has the least amount of h scenes
Fucking wasted potential. Lolicon is trash

>not paying cute bilingual japanese girl to translate real time by reading it aloud to you as you play

If you're really impatient, I suppose you could use vnr. Apparently the language is a little different in Monobeno so I don't know how well it would work though.

>a little different
There's a lot of dialect. Machine translation is already ass so combine it with the old dialects and you're pretty much just reading gibberish.

Just get cracking on the study. There's just gonna be more lolige in the future that you'll be unable to read, might as well get to it.

Well I mean she turns and stays adult at the end of her route so it's not exactly too satisfying for lolicons in the end either.

Hmmm .... suspicious. I think this is a trap. I think this whole thread is a trap.

Fuck off Danny Elfman.

yes. lets have fun

Go to bed ESL-kun.

>holding up a ~100lb hunk of metal with one hand
What a /fit/ loli

Monobeno is a massive, massive set of VNs user, not even including all the free DLC scenes they've released.

Loli trains is easy to translate. They're also removing all the h-scenes (and the version they're translating will make it nearly impossible for people to add those scenes back in).

Monobeno uses a shit ton of old and regional Japanese dialects, which make it hard even for many Japanese people to understand, nevermind foreigners. Then, the writing uses lots of metaphores and layered dialogue making it even harder to translate. Even professional translators with a decade or two under their belt, who work on big budget video games or who translate Japanese books would have a tough time translating Monobeno.

The only company that might, in a hundred years, translate it would be Sekai Project, but that's only if Maitetsu sells well and I can't see it being successful in the slightest (there's basically no story - it's literally nothing more than lolisex and info-dumps on trains, and they're taking out all the lolisex). And then Monobeno wouldn't sell anywhere near well enough to reflect the difficulty they would have translating it, and finally even if they did translate Monobeno it would be an All-Ages version and you wouldn't be getting your 108 h-scenes from Monobeno Happy End anyway.

>They're also removing all the h-scenes (and the version they're translating will make it nearly impossible for people to add those scenes back in).

That's fucking evil. What the hell?

>underestimating the strength of lolis
>ever

Learn from this. That's the kind of mistake you only make once user.

That's Sekai Project. They know they can't make any profit off a loli-focused sex VN, so they're hoping to hook in casuals off of Steam with the cute pictures.

But if they have an 18+ version, that might hurt the Steam sales when normal people realize that the VN is an eroge with loli's having sex.

That's why they've already made it clear there will be no 18+ version of Maitetsu.