How are you prepared for the United States of Europe?

How are you prepared for the United States of Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinSchulz/status/938748359720013824
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>memeflag
>baitpost

It's positively caliphate.

>Any state that won't ratify this treaty will automatically leave the EU.

this will happen

twitter.com/MartinSchulz/status/938748359720013824

>no threat to its member states
except when they don't do what brussel wants, then its fucking war

America didn't fall for the North American Union. So Europe changes to United States of Europe...... Nice

Europe holds little common identity, too many variable customs and cultures to become unified. The US states hold far more in common with each other, yet theyre still on the verge of balkanizaroon and civil war the longer they tick on.

>constitution states whites must die out
this will happen in some sneaky form I guaruntee

>how ready are you for blood in the streets?

very.

You know this and yet you're constantly throwing shit at us over Brexit.

Ewww, bring back the monarchy first. United EU should only happen when each country/region has a monarchy to ensure cultural values are kept.

true Europeans should support it because it will make a strong Europe
the ones who are most afraid of a strong Europe are Amerishits, Russians, and Jews for obvious reasons

>Turning countries into states
>Thinks people won't have a problem with that

Sounds amazing. The easiest way to leave EU. You have to do absolutely nothing.

True Europeans shouldnt be naive enough to think that a continent historically known for killing itself every few hundred years for cultural differences cant play goodie-goodie with each other, much less form a unitary government.

"Common culture and customs" is just a slogan used by opposition movements to gather support, in order to take control of the goverment. There is nothing that prevents multiple ethnicities to live together, hell we managed it for thousands of years- on earth.

Yeah all those genocides and wars are pretty damn great I guess

A strong Europe for who? Will it give more power to people who live there or the politicians who rule?

>Yeah all those genocides
Please elaborate.

>Boss of the biggest loser party of 2017 is a thread to Sup Forums

This guy is hated by everyone, his party wants to get rid off him and bullshit like this, in a time, when Europe goes rightwinged, is suicidal.

It's literally the worst thing for Europe, every country is removed from the world stage, their unique culture and laws eradicated in the death knell of a failing union. The only result of an attempt to unite europe is civil war

>Europe holds little common identity, too many variable customs and cultures to become unified.

Not really the case anymore. Religion and other aspects of tradition and customs have been dying out in favour of secular globalism whether you here on Sup Forums like to admit it or not.

bump

>There is nothing that prevents multiple ethnicities to live together
I'll take what was yugoslavia for 500 alex

with molotow cocktails

I hope everyone will leave EU except France, Germany and maybe Netherlands.

>Yugoslavia
>Literally every African country
>China
>Pakistan
>Literally every Arab country except Saudi and UAE

You had one example from Europe, and even that a very poor and very recent one. I think I'll stick to my nationalism.

Yeah a good idea, and Yugoslavia is a very recent and very bloody war.

Jesus Christ the doublespeak in Schultz's tweet.
Are Europeans still that gullible to think that a supranational organization that is facing resistance from the masses would improve lives by becoming even more powerful?

This Jew is one of the main people behind white genocide
Jews always lie

I don't see the big deal, the EU would work much more effectively as an actual state rather than this halfway organization that it is currently. Federation or bust, do it or don't

Yes, it's a shitty idea to force people under one state. Don't do it.

>tfw when everyone but Germany leaves

yes and then we must unite with China to be bigger !

Any time two different groups of people shared resources, there was war until one group dominated the other. This is the nature of society since society first came to be

inb4 Yugoslavia 2.0 and there's war crime tribunals into the next millennium for the extermination of the G*rmans

WWI and WWII were started by territorial claims complicated by heterogeneous regions. Serbian Nationalism in the 1st, and German Irredentism in the 2nd.

If anything, the nation-state has been the best system because each people get their own land.

What? EU is a Yugoslavia. Only on a bigger scale. I'm fine with the place being balkanized. Let people live with their own.

Yes, empires are a bad idea. Let people live with their own.

>How are you prepared for the United States of Europe?
Had a terrible boating accident recently, I won’t bother you with the details of what exactly was lost.

I'm not supporting the EU, far from it, I just expect them to force the EU superstate and then in 20-30 years there's gonna be a gigantic civil war that ends with Russia owning everything east of the Rhine, and America owning everything west

More like United Stans of Europe

We need a Europe-wide tax system.
A system that monitors economic activity, deposits, investments, property all across the EU and taxes individuals and companies once (and once only) with an EU-wide budget in mind.

EU countries are competing with one another for the lowest taxes. The Union was not created so Apple can sell in Germany but pay no taxes due to Irish schemes, or so that every manufacturer moves its headquarters to Bulgaria.

Astria-hungary Spain / USSR

>hell we managed it for thousands of years- on earth
What earth are you talking about?

The imminent European credit implosion crisis seems like it would put a damper on this.

Absolute bullshit. Even Rome collapsed because became multiculti. All empires collapsed bacause of that. Austro-hungury, Russian, Roman, Byzantinum , Chinese
Diversity is not streight, its weakness. Literally 90% of problems in Russia because of multiculti multiethic and etc shit. EU clowns and actually US is newfags in this swamp, and because of your hipocrisity you dosent learn anything from those countries who already suffered from this shit.

>Rome collapsed because became multiculti.

Nice meme. Rome collapsed for a wide variety of reasons. Ethnic tensions may have contributed somewhat but even then it was one thing competing with many.

Centralizing power never ends well. I get it that Europe is very different in how America views the role of government but this has the makings of a quasi-soviet union considering how left wing Europe is. PC police on steroids. An EU army would not fight Russia. It would be used against its people for example.

Dosent change shit. Your comment a pointless in general

Annex Europe plox.

>An EU army would not fight Russia. It would be used against its people for example.

Thats probably main goal of all this bullshit about eu army. Only delusional zombies belieive that Russia is able and even wants to attack EU. Jews are one turn ahead of normies again

The point is that you're using the collapse of Rome to justify your stance against multi-culturalism when that alone was certainly not the reason for Rome's collapse in the first place.

We dont want annex , we want cooperate and be friends with europe. Putin is german fan actually , every one knows it

I guess it's time to go to war with Europe... again.

No, my point was that multiculti and multiethic shit is bad for any kind of strong country or nation. Strong county can exist only under full control and dictatorship of one nation and one culture, and all my examples proof that. We can even add US here, just w8.

Nobody is a fan of Germany anymore, m8

Makes sense. The EU is basically the USA under articles of confederation.

What?

Kill youself Greek faggot, America is the longest standing federal state and their competing state tax systems work fine.

You fuckers should have left when you could, but you didn't have the balls. So kys.

bump

let me guess you were transporting a motorcycle, termite and all your guns, Kevlar, ceramic plates/ plate carrier and ammo?

Checked, imagine the EU states being liberated by the US, England and Russia. With Italy changing sides half way though as is custom.

we have a federal tax system as well

I don't support federalizing the EU, but if you did, you would need a federal tax

Don't forget Italy will join America half way through

post yfw this backfires on them and we get the return of the Holy Roman Empire

Please god

They'll just do what they always do and put it to another vote until they get the 'right' answer.

Its the fifth reich, another attempt at domination by the germans. This time throught immigration.

I will not submit!

Maybe thats fourth? I lose count...

People will go from
>the one-world government is just a conspiracy theory, nutjob
to
>uhm sweetie nation-states is so last century, get with the times, worldphobic grandpa, it's 2050 okay?"
in a brim. I can't wait!