Female subjugation thought experiment

Say you have a magic genie Sup Forums. he grants you one deal. he will save the white race and make it into the image of the world you wish it to be, as a group. the jews will no longer be in power, and women will as a whole no longer be able to vote or work. Women will have to rely on their fathers to provide for them untill they are of marriagable age, whereby the father then gives her a select handfull of choices of who she is allowed to marry. she marries and is legally obligated to obey him faithfully.

However, you and those who share your general views or goals, will be transformed into women in this new global* society. You will keep your memories and attitudes from before. if there are too many women at that point some normal women will be turned into men to compensate, but wont remember anything of their old life. You do not get the right to free speech as a woman, nor the right to take the stand. politics and all its forms will be bared to you. You will not legally be allowed to own anything unless you are a widow. this does not mean you cannot have anything, but rather, your man is responsible for legal ownership of the things you will enjoy. If you do not take this deal all is not lost, but you will have missed out on an opportunity to end it decisively. what do you do?

*in that women are second class or chattel, and jews are not to be trusted, all other cultural quirks remain.

Who wouldn't take that deal? Only a coward.

whats cowardly about it?

bump

It's an alright deal to save the white race desu

Thats a really good way to portray the problem with approach that "women are subhumans/stupid/etc". People with this mindset need to unerstand that there will be always good and bad women and making men sole upkeepers of them will do more harm then good. There is no 100% perfect solution to this.

I refuse, you can't transfer males mind into a woman you moron, when will you multi culti braindead scum learn, men and women are not the same, females are basically biorobots, they have way smaller abstract fields in the brain, and their consciousness is easily overridden by instincts. They have no concept of honor or loyalty, compared to a man , they are crippled. I chose death then becoming a woman. That wouldn't even be me or you anymore, braindead animal, stop putting = between men and women, we are basically different species.

This is magic you fucking ruskie, it will work because the whole point of a thought experiment is to throw technical feasibility out the window to get a picture of something. in this case the picture is of the resolve of Sup Forums
It's a legitimate perspective of pol. even if they often don't act like the superior beings they claim to be.

bump

A small sacrifice for a civilization that’s given me so much.

No braindead amerimutt your autogynephilic fantasies resolve nothing, no amount of magic and mindgymnastic will change the fact that its conceptually wrong. Go back to the pit you crawled from faggot scum

I refuse the deal, but only on the grounds that my only life goal is to keep my family name afloat and being a woman would make that impossible.

This thread will probably die in not long time from now. This is a topic that not many want to talk about because it destroys the rhetoric about women found on Sup Forums.

Why say Sup Forums when youre on Sup Forums it's kinda redundant dont you think? A bit like answering the phone and saying user speaking, I mean obv I am fucking speaking I just fucking spoke. Same would be me saying I am posting in your thread to say nothing at all.

>clena the house
>do some shopping
>cook food
>play with the kids
>fucking done
Sounds like a good deal to me. I love cooking, can even enjoy chores like cleaning if I can listen to some music or audiobook. Playing with kids sounds like a great way to spend time comparing to going insane while being part of the corporate machines, slaving away my best years.

Also, bonus is my virginity will finally have some value. I'll take the deal on the spot. Easy.

Wow, ive never seen anyone more angry at a thought experiment.
don't worry. you're probably already a woman.

this would only be true if you where the only male heir to your family name.

It doesn't destroy anything but instead offers pol a chance to think about what they value and why

>same would be me posting in the thread and posting nothing at all
so what you just did.

notice nothing in there about your husband.

>notice nothing in there about your husband.
That's fine. I can get one but just being wholesome and nice and a virgin. No need for being financially stable and charismatic and funny and confident. I just need to be nice to be around and have an unpenetrated pussy.

Would I be at least a cute girl? 7 or 8 out of 10? And will I be able to marry a woman? Can I restart my life as a child or do I have to stay the same age?

If you are a 6/10 man then you'll be a 6/10 woman I'd assume.

in an instant.

i more meant the whole doing what he says and fucking him thing. if thats cool with you, thats fine, but avoiding the topic does seem like its only something you'd put up with, not enjoy.

I don't know man, sounds nice to me. I don't evne have to do anything, I just get fucked. Less effort, more pleasure. Multiple orgasms. Sounds good.

>marry a woman
no, if you show homosexual inclinations you'd be encouraged to hide it and focus on pleasing and loving your husband regardless. A woman without a husband has no job and no home.

In countries less as awesome as murrica you might be executed for being a lesbian rather than it just being a shameful secret like infertility.

Everyone will be of a marriagable age. they do not get to restart their life but they are young, fertile, and ready to be married off

But I would have a female body, so my sexual drive would probably be altered by that fact right?

I think.

>meme flag
>faggot OP
Slide thread is slide. There are no women on the internet unless they provide tits. They are already enslaved by nature.

Also shit scenario of equating victory to enslavement to fuck around with self sacrifice and martyrdom memes.

Kys.

You would have the same personality as you have now and the memories of y our current life. I do not preclude the idea that you might grow attracted to men, but it is not a given, since you spent most of your life predisposed to being revolted by the idea of fucking a guy. I imagine it the kind of change that would take work if possible, but its all too likely that there will be some who take to it faster and others who never get over it at all (dykes)

not every thread you don't like is a slide thread.

Your thread of arguments has convinced me Irishbro. As long as I don’t get a wife beater that all sounds pretty comfy.

while beating will still be a crime, it will be socially acceptable to paddle a disobedient wife's behind (this probably seems fetishy to 4chins but it was the actual norm as early as 50-70 years ago.)

Why would I get beaten if I'm a good wife that always waits with a tasty dinner and a cold beer for my husband when he comes back from work?

I'm actually polish, but cheers anyway!

You think I’m gonna be disobedient, faggot? I oughta knock your fucking teeth in for even suggesting the idea.

I would gladly give my life to rid the world of Jews and weep in regret that I had but one life to give. You're doing a lot of straw manning of our ideals but I don't even care. Your scenario would be instantly accepted.

Also anyone who does anything blatantly kike related will be given one warning.
It will be a polite one.
If continued subversive activities are detected a Inquisition officer will be sent in to assess the level of Jewish taint and act accordingly.

merely explaining the situation as is
Keep the projection to a limitation

Sounds too much like 1984, fuck that.

Your not native to chan culture are you user? Reddit is that way.

It really doesn't.

It's hard to make a choice like that because you would:

1)Change into something you are not right now
2)Keep the memories of what you were

The overall picture is beatiful, women in their place is only a good thing. But to be a man trapped in a woman's body is not.

>Wanting kike behavior and kike blood to persist.

Next you will tell me we shouldn't lock Jews up in camps before we exterminated them heretic.

I would absolutely go for this. I've always wanted to be the little girl, and a submissive one at that. So long as I get to be little and cute, and get to wear modest cute clothes.
I've never understood why women want to shun staying at home, dealing with the house, and providing meals for the family. Being able to create life is just a really nice added bonus.
If I were a woman, you would have a hard time getting me to put shoes on, getting me out of the kitchen, and I would always be pregnant.
Once again, men would have to step up and show women what it means to be the ideal woman.
Again, I would love to be married to a man who could provide for a large family, and pump out 10 kids for him. I would love to cook and clean for them. I would love to get to use money he gave me to design a beautiful home, or better yet, hook up with a guy who can build, and design our entire home together. He could even have a mistress, I would not care, so long as he kept me knocked up, and worked hard to provide for me and his family. I really would not care if he slapped me around, I doubt I would ever give him a reason to, but it could be fun anyways. The only thing that would ever piss me off is if he abused any of our children. I may kill my hypothetical husband if I fought him being a degenerate and fucking our son or something. But if my father chose my husband, I doubt he would end up being a degenerate.
Just so long as I don't end up being an ugly fat broad. I would still do the deal, but then promptly toss my ugly fat ass off a bridge.

these are your views as a group; women should not be allowed to work in the labor force, and women should not be allowed to vote or be involved in politics for those who dont give a shit about voting.

All I did was propose a scenario around those ideas that would actually be stable instead of crash to the ground because of letting women keep certain rights that give them a wedge.

the system you're proposing would be rife with the ability to be turned against you by kikes, if you are not proposing it because you are one. Mistrust will be enough since the average person will believe the holohoax and know that they attempted to swindle the world.

having 1 without two would just be a thought experiment (would you die for your country). making the experiment pointless.

No lol. Genomic testing and records will be used to I'd kikes.
And we can use brain scans to detect leftists.
They have an undeveloped amygdala.

It can be seen in MRIs.

pregnancy wont let you remain little and cute, but otherwise i have nothing to say against anything else you posted.

well thats not true, Please remember you do not have a firm choice in who you marry, only a soft selection proposed by your well meaning father. If you want a carpenter, but he isnt friends with one, well. tough luck.

im not one who really gives the "issue" of women or the female vote w/e any thought, but the russian is right, the entire point of the anti-women polacks is that women are completely different mentally then men, and they aren't incorrect. if you are someone who does believe that a man's mental complex is superior and more logical than a woman's, then your entire thought experiment becomes kind of dumb. the people with the man's mental complex are now in the subordinate role, which completely subverts their beliefs and completely ignores the part of their beliefs which is actually important

such a scenario would also probably have all of you culled for being abnormal women. it doesnt fit into the thought experiment.

>it doesnt fit into the thought experiment
kind of a shitty counter-argument if the entire point is to THINK about things and debate them, rather than dismiss them for not fitting into the thought experiment.
just sayin, if you have to construct some magical fairy-tale to support your beliefs, then maybe your beliefs are shit

its irrelevant actually, becuase the world will be lead by men. Weather or not you remain superior in the body of a female or inferior because of being in the body of a female, just holding onto your old memories and positions, is your own decision to make as a person. If you believe men are superior and should be in charge, in this instance they are in charge, and the women who get repurposed into men wont be like you, they will be ordinary men as well. So in no part of this thought experiment are women in control of anything, and anyone who believes women are inferior and should not be involved in politics has no reason to complain about them being involved.

What should be the point of this?

"Hurr durr, you can get Jews and niggers killed but only if you become a jew or a nigger, do you accept?"

Are you surprised that people are reclutant to accept an horrible fate?

I've seen plenty of women who remain little and cute after child birth. My mom has always been small. She had me and my 2 sisters, and 2 days after birth, she was right back to the same size she was before. Obviously her belly was big when she was with child, but that's it.

And my dad is a general contractor, he knows lots of carpenters. He also knows a lot of rich guys who own a business. So I'm hooked up. Hopefully they're not sterile. That would be a big hangup for me. But I would still make it work. Got to be loyal to your man, no matter what the situation is.

Pretty sure Sup Forums has made it abundantly clear that we don't want an Islamic Caliphate

support what beliefs?
what do you mean make shit up?
I made it very clear what the basic premise was. this isn't comedy improvisation. You don't get to say "no the thought experiment actually works with brain scans because I'm a nazi and want to kill kikes and lefties"
Nothing about that technology and idea is beneficial to the discussion, and I don't have any beliefs that are defended or proposed through this thought experiment other than curiosity of what pol would do. of course there are bound to be shitposters however.

Speak for yourself, I will take the Caliphate over feminists every day

I'm interested in what pol would do in this situation, and no, comparing it to a genocide is not a fair comparison.

giod soyim

sounds like you lucked out with your genetics then, since most mothers are not so lucky.

I'm not talking about your role-play. I'm talking about the destruction of the kike outsider.

it doesn’t work because women are essentially incompatible with men. their brains go with their nervous systems which go with their physiology. you cannot implant the embodied soul and will of a man inside a woman. it is not possible. a sexually dimorphic male is his body and brain, he can’t be anything else. that wouldn’t be me as a woman and my mind-soul-ego would die in the process. its irrelevant to ask what i would do or if i would do it, its like asking me to upload my “mind” to a computer. its suicidal and flies in the face of how consciousness and identity work, and they are bound permanently to your body and the structure of your nervous system. I know physicalism is hard but you cannot leave your body ever, you don’t have a spook that is stable. you have a system that through negative feedback loops generates a self-model of itself based on its own physical structure. if that structure changes, i die, i disappear user. You have one body and one life, use it wisely and don’t be a faggot like you’re choosing to be. homosexuality is cowardice

What I'm describing has more to do with an idealized 1950s existance (not sure why this is a persvaive meme other than art from the period, women could vote and work in that time period) than a caliphate,

Yes. All of the kike mother's will be killed along with their children within our lifetime.

Only a cuck would think accepting a barbarian Eastern religion is the only way to preserve our glorious Western traditions.

Why not?

Let's compare it to segregation then, the result doesn't really change. Nobody wants to be a jew or a nigger if they are white

Yeah, you are doing SO great in preserving them, dude

so i get to save the world, dont have to worry about shit all ever again, AND get to be turned into a woman and be someones trophy wife?

fucking deal. i always wanted to be a trophy wife, and fuck working anyways. as long as my husband isnt a fucking shitbag, im in

A woman in that world would be better off than a man in this world, my little faggoty friend.

do it

>No Jews
>Blacks second class
>Women have no rights
Sounds exactly like an Islamic society to me. The answer is we don't want it.
We want people to be free to seize their own destiny, what we revolt against is the media and government using their power to manipulate human beings without their knowledge and/or against their will.

>muh spooks
that structure always changes. this just enforces a change. it doesnt kill you, as it leaves your memories and motivations intact, but it can change your personality some, and theres no way you're getting out unscathed. to say the thought experiment is impossible because you change and it kills you is to render all thought experiment meaningless in the first place, since every experiance will deal with a minds plasticity and reaction to their environment, meaning every plausible experiment involves a tipping point, even if just by route aging, where you will "die" and be reborn as yourself. If you do not accept the changing you as yourself, you die every time you close your eyes. you are your body, but you are not the molecules in that body. you are an event. a thing that is happening to some molecules or others. So yes if those molecules change shape that will affect you as much as if you drank a bunch of liquor will affect "you.". but its not the death of your mind.

the point of the anti-women polacks isn't that men should lead, simply because they have a penis.

the point is that men should lead, because their mental complex is more logical and has a better grasp of the big picture than a woman's mental complex, and this is why men should be in charge.

your thought experiment completely ignores that crucial aspect, because it relegates the people with the superior thought complex to the subordinate role, like I said.

you misunderstand the people here if you think this is just about have a penis and being masculine. people here largely only respect power, competency, and the will to lead, which is WHY they admire men over women, because femininity often defaults, by many cultural definitions, to the subordinate role and is often made up of people who dont have a will to lead. the anti-women polacks believe that a woman's mental complex isn't usually suited to taking command, or doing it in a competent, forward-thinking and logical manner.

so telling these people that the people with the superior mental complexes now can't do shit completely defeats the entire point of their philosophy, and does nothing to actually defeat their ideology because of how much it misunderstands their fundamental assumptions

YAAAAAS SWEET JESUS LET THE DREAM BE REAL
Dammit OP, I really didn't need ANOTHER daydream fantasy...

>Said the homosexual as he fapped

that's not genetics, women have low agency and no sense of owning the consequences of their actions. Another factor is that women are completely clueless with respect to fitness

Women weren't treated as second class citizens, they were treated as women. The nature of women was understood and accepted, and their place in society was understood and accepted because of that.
You saying that "women are second class or chattel" is a strawman so I won't even entertain your proposition.

>We

You dont' speak for all of us.

An islamic society is better than what we have right now, even though it wouldn't be my first choice

>what do you mean make shit up?
You are proposing some fantastical theoretical, the definition of makign shit up.... dude.

>You don't get to say "no the thought experiment actually works with brain scans because I'm a nazi and want to kill kikes and lefties"
??

>lets compare it to segregation.
might be a more fair comparison. but being part of that situation forces them to be away from what culture and people they identify with. This one is more on the nose and diverts attention away from race and more about what they will accept to fix a situation they see as an issue. given very few non meme posters so far have even rejected the proposal I'm also not sure your statment that its meaningless and no one would do it has any hold over this topic.

this

im sick and fucking tired of doing all the goddamned work in fucking. sometimes i just want to cum without doing a thousand pushups to get there. just fucking laying there and getting railed sounds 1000x better than now

>the jews will no longer be in power,
no one in their right mind would consider this hypothetical world , it would also collapse in days and turn into rioting and chimpouts.

You seem to imply this would make women “second-class citizens” in reality, it’d be more akin to what America used to be. The focus is on the family, with the man as the patriarch as it should be.
I’d gladly take the deal for my people, as is were just slowly steering towards stagnation and extinction because of modern women.

maybe you were hoping there was a point to establishing that I wouldn't want a life befitting a woman having tasted life as a man, but there is not - the thought that it makes that life less befitting women is glib at best
as with every facet of the traditional perspective, we must see that life is beautifully tragic that way

civilization is not more harm than good

you repeating something over and over again doesnt make it true, it just makes you guilty of using the big lie technique. I already made it absolutely clear that the people in charge are male and the people not in charge are female. and that you would be relegated to that camp. If you seriously believe men should lead because their mental complex is superior, then my proposal effectively means that it is the case, since men will be in charge. you seem to be mostly actually upset that the scenario doesn't have a special get out of being a second class citizen free card for "smart" women. I made no presumptions on the intellect of either group, but I did make it very clear who is in charge and who isn't. If you feel men should be in charge because they have higher brain power than women, you cannot complain about that not being the case in my though experiment because it IS the case that men are in charge.

Yes.

>but being part of that situation forces them to be away from what culture and people they identify with.
>being a man in the body of a woman doesn't force them to be away from the people they identify with

You are retarded.

>I'm also not sure your statment that its meaningless and no one would do it has any hold over this topic

That's because you are retarded.

I wrote that it's a hard choice to make because no white person on Sup Forums wants to be a jew or a nigger, most likely.

I never wrote they wouldn't do it anyway for a higher purpose

you’re an idiot, liquor doesn’t change the entire structure of my brain it changes its function. you fucking pleb. functional and structural networks are not the same thing you illiterate. and spooks are anything that cannot be verified with the 5 senses which is not purely a mathematical construction like primes or geometry.
>mind’s plasticity
wow that’s really good babble
>if you do not accept
you’re a fucking pleb retard, stop self-narrativizing you don’t control your own identity. a man’s brain is totally different than a woman’s his, endocrine system, bone structure and organs are totally different. you would be killing him by tranforming him, anyone who tries to escape their neural structure will die as an ego in the process. of course identity is just an event, an event directly correlated with your physical layout. if the architecture that generates consciousness is altered or damaged, consciousness changes completely. I could maybe theoretically be transferred to a new brain but i would never ever have the same personality, memories or proclivities. memory isn’t stored anywhere you stupid fuck, its fluid and we don’t store it in pictures at all. i fucking want to smack you so hard with a Metzinger book. Seriously go read before you posture you stupid fucking pseud. the brain generates consciousness, you do not exist at all. you are a self reflected model that takes advantage of what could be descibed as many lenses of awareness that the brain uses to decode reality. you are an illusion created by metaphorically passing ligut through many mirrors that look at each other. there is no stable you and the semi-consistent you that exists is a direct 1:1 product of your body you fucking homo-faggot crypto-idealist schizo. your identity is your neurology. nothing else exists. your environment is like 20% of what makes you, you. you will not be able to convince anyone here this is a valid line of thought unless you do more research

Maybe over there in Cuckaly where you've surrendered your sovereignty to Angela Merkel and the E.U., but not here in the U.S.
Also stop being a faggot and giving up, fight for you country you worthless fucking pussy. Definition cuck if you just sit back and let them destroy your country and then force you to turn to Islam just like they planned.

I'm with you bro. But I was already daydreaming about something similar, all the damn time. Never thought to also get rid of Jews too, so that's a bonus layer to the dream.
My favorite daydream is one that I've mentioned here before. Get stolen by aliens, injected with nanobots, turned into a woman, and sold to some sexy alien man to be his wife slave. Ideally I also get a cat tail, and cat ears. Also, white hair with purple eyes.
My daydreams are in depth, and kinda fucked up. Oh well.

try reading
having less rights and agency does make you a second class citizen, but you are free to ignore the premise and leave if it suits you.

Sing national socialist lullabies to send the kids to sleep, and recount the Aesop's Fables about how unity makes strenght
A good women knows something about literature

Yeah and get beaten by the spouse. Many people here are for beating the spouse if they do one little thing wrong. And have no right to speak at all. No autonomy especially if the husband is cheap or reckless. Unable to spend what you want like an adult. Unable to say anything.

Id accept, who wouldnt sacrifice themselves for their people and civilization? Fags and Traitors

Play stupid games @ Win stupid prizes

Redo your rant repacing "women" for "dogs" and try again.

You just start off with a presupposition that dogs and men are equal and it's just societal roles that makes them seem different. Would you want to live in a "perfect world where dogs obey and love their masters" if you'd become a dog yourself and maintain all the memories.

Fun thing is... I'm not even in that strawman bandwagon of "women are subhuman" and shit. I just have stupid arguments no matter who vomits them out

I have no preconceptions about pols choice. I have never bothered to ask them this before.

Why does my generation hate freedom so much? They want to get rid of freedom for security to the point they'd even reverse their free speech?

>you seem to be mostly actually upset that the scenario doesn't have a special get out of being a second class citizen free card for "smart" women.
actually i haven't bothered to entertain your "scenario" very much at all just because of how much it strays away from real life and real people. in any case, if it was the case that men have the superior mental complex in your scenario, and you absolutely had to have this policy be draconian then indeed they should lead. wow, what a profound result /s

you can be autistic about forcing people to debate you on the logic foundation you constructed if you want, and to debate according the rules you set, but its clear to everyone else you're just doing this because that's the only way you can actually win a debate.

>A good women knows something about literature
Absolutely correct. I'd expect my wife to be able to re-tell most important myths and stories of greeks, romans, egyptians, and others.

>endless childish screaming
nothing you said changes anything I said. people change over time. that is a fact. if people can change and then die because of that change then theres no point to asking any question about what one would do because they will always die in your view. having a body does affect who you are and I never claimed differently, but memories and motivations are objectively cross platform as evidenced by reality. cry and scream all you like. this will be my last reply to someone who believes having the brain change at all means you die.

> I have no preconceptions about pols choice.
I think you very much do, as you only seem interested in engaging anons who post the specific viewpoint that you clearly disagree with.
Calling this a "thought" experiment is nothing but deceptive.What you should be calling it is a trap.

The answer, again, is no. We don't object female freedom, we object to females using that freedom in ways that are detrimental to themselves and society as a whole (just as we object to men doing the same), and decry what we see as deliberately implemented strategies to influence people into making bad decisions.

it is plausible but far from a given this could happen. more likely you will be spanked in your life time unless you are a complete doormat though.

>I think you very much do, as you only seem interested in engaging anons who post the specific viewpoint that you clearly disagree with.
>Calling this a "thought" experiment is nothing but deceptive.What you should be calling it is a trap.
This. Don't be spineless, just own up to it.

So...you breed with what then? Different species, can't interbreed, so...do you fuck other men and hope for the best?

>this level of projection.
I didnt start with anything but a thought experiment about a society pol wishes to live in but with a caveat that they have to join in on the other end of the gender fence.