Black people cant swim

>black people cant swim
This is probably the dumbest stereotype I know. Here is my friend doing missionary work in Kenya.
A bunch of the men and women and even children can swim just fine and love being by the pool side.
Where did this stereotype come from?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/LifeguardRescue11/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=usWABZrI75M
youtube.com/watch?v=woYG6Uq6OVU
youtube.com/watch?v=M6mq2F6EFtg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they have a bad habit of drowning in the mediterranean sea

drowning when they fell off the slave ships probably

>almost all blacks look uncomfortable

It's about body shape, black people have bodies built for sprinting, whites for swimming

im not black but i cant swim. feels bad.

Based Hans

>leaf doesn't know the difference between swimming and floating

Technically, the word “bunch” is a very small number

What
You're saying we're aquatic creatures whereas darkies are land-bound?

What kind of books do you read?

It's because they're suspicious that the camera will steal their soul

"missionary work" means her getting pounded in missionary by bbc

Fpbp

That pool water. It's probably got all kinda of hair/body grease in it now. Where I lived, niggers would come to the pool at 12PM, and then the whole place was a wasteland an hour later. The consistency of the water would get thicker, and the smell of chlorine barely cut through the nasty catinga these boons were sweating out into the pool, and of course they'd shit in the pool, we'd see a turd and everyone would have to get out anyway. When the niggers come to the pool, the pool is fucking closed.

>Whites have the body for swimming.
>Asians btfo whites everytime in Olympics.
Whites have the body of an ape. Two hairs off being a gorilla, shade of red from being an orangutan.

>can swim
>desperately cling to side of pool

I had a pool and several black friends growing up. I don't know about kenyans but I can tell you from my own experience that most american blacks can't swim.

POOL'S CLOSED DUE TO AIDS

/thread

Jeez that water must be nasty

It's about leg vs torso and upper body length

Stinky chinky

>posts pic of shallow end
>OMG GUISE p e o p l e o f c o l o r CAN SWIM

Niggers sink, no matter how much hoodoo voodoo bullshit witchdoctor nigger magic they use.

>the pool is fucking closed

HABBO

Work as a lifeguard for 4 years. 100% of my rescues were from nigs drowning.

The full video is glorious, I got a bit of a chub watching them struggle more and more and then just slowly start disappearing into the abyss.

It's because family activities like teaching your kids how to swim don't happen in black """families"""

still haven't seen any blacks in olympic swimming

Wow, should stay out of the sun, they getting TANNED

I live by a River and several dams, in the last years the amount of North African kids drowned got High. Probably they Don't know the difference between Sea water and a river's One. Or it is Just statistic.

>What is bone density?
They literally are handicapped in the water

I love you Hans.

let's all take time to reflect on the famous Black Olympic competitors throughout history

youtube.com/user/LifeguardRescue11/videos

100%

>can't swim
Honorary nigger

Please elaborate, you got me intrigued.
I am always ready for new science.

>black people can swi-

It’s usually
A- they don’t like getting their hair wet, it turns into a hassle
B - More whites grow up in communities with neighborhood pools or their own swimming pool

Except I was in the Marines, and my senior DI's were black, and they said the same thing. Blacks can't swim. That doesn't mean ALL blacks can't swim.

They also said blacks can't shoot.

>bad
I'd say it's a good habit desu

it's not that they can't swim. it's that they're afraid of bathing / showering. so they just rub coconut oil on themselves.

must be a water thing or something. or possibly like how a dog reacts to a mail man

lol at rdc great lakes every single black person in my div had to get remedial swim lessons.

if you take the edge of the pool away, one woman will live

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pool closed because of AIDs

Niggers have long legs, short torsoes. Whites the opposite. We also have more upper body strength than anyone else.

Fritz knocking the sleepy dust all the way out & waking all the way up.

>blacks CAN swim!
Nigger that's not even close to true.

Black people can barely float, and their movement is so jerky in the water that it actually makes it harder to stay above water.

In water they look like white people trying to dance. I'd rather dance like shit and swim like a dolphin

>holding onto the edge.
Yep their real Olympic-tier swimmers.
Kys

>inna South
>dad's aunt sees black people on a raft in a lake
>starts freaking out
>"we have to save them! they can't swim! who put them out there!"
>mfw when

>see black people
Pool's closed

Who has the article about seven niggers dying trying to save one another from drowning in Louisiana

Get Munich agreement'd again you fucking noncountry.
Idgaf over my fewer numbers of sweat glands and superior body shape for swimming.

Why isn't that pool closed?
It looks like it's filled with AIDS

Are you telling me that black people cannot learn how to swim?

More or less this. I've only ever seen two black people that can swim. Both were military and they swam weird too.

It's as real as BBC.

No, they are just inferior at it.

>in class
>mostly chinese, a few africans, and a handful of whites
>professor asks if anyone can't swim
>nobody but africans raise their hands

like pottery

>100%
literally some tub of lard white woman nearly drowns here:
youtube.com/watch?v=usWABZrI75M

The only real takeaway is that poor people are trash.

>mostly Chinese
Like ceramic.

Not true, they LOVE the water, especially pools.

All the kids I ever knew were fucking crazy for pools. They like them more than candy.

> catinga
> Portuguese diaspora

noice! abraços.

empty skulls make it easy for them to float

youtube.com/watch?v=woYG6Uq6OVU

Bants kick into high gear at 1:20

CAME HERE TO POST THIS
BRAZILBRO BEAT ME TO IT

A GREAT MOMENT IN AFRICAN-AMERICAN HISTORY

My entire life I've NEVER seen a nigger get into a lake,and swim.They stay on the beaches doing nigger things.Every time I'd go passed a public pool in a majority nigger infested neighborhood,none were swimming,they were all in the kiddie pool that was barely a meter deep.I've never seen them go into the Olympic size pool,unless you count the wading area that's a meter deep.I never seen them go passed 4ft.Niggress chicks won't go passed where ever their hair length is at.I wouldn't swim with niggers,anyways.They turn the water absolutely fucking filthy,and dark.Niggers also love to shit,and piss in pools.
>90's
>All white neighborhood.
>Public pool where all the white kids go.
>Fast forward to 96.
>An increase of niggers has flooded around the public pool,and park.
>They live nowhere around the area.
>Area goes to shit in 3yrs time.
>Public pool has been closed down.
>Only other public pool around was in the nigger ghetto on Martin Luther King Jr. Street.

>those names
>that story

Imagine the ring around that pool. Pool guy has to be dragging 80-90k a year easy.

>A few niggers clinging to the edge of a pool in the shallow end means niggers know how to swim

>But according to the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the fatal drowning rate of African-American children aged five-14 is three times that of white children.
A recent study sponsored by USA Swimming uncovered equally stark statistics.
Just under 70% of African-American children surveyed said they had no or low ability to swim. Low ability merely meant they were able to splash around in the shallow end. A further 12% said they could swim but had "taught themselves".

Its a fact not a stereotype you stupid leaf nog

>THE NIGGERS ARE USING LIFERINGS

Score one for the Kraut hahaha! FPBP!

Oh an OP Im a vet, during swim quals 95% of all black people could not swim. It was truly pathetic. That and everytime black people get stuck in water during a flood, they ALL die.

and just like that

>Crime dropped slightly
>Welfare costs dropped slightly
>Unemployment dropped slightly
>National IQ rose slightly.

Look anons how good blacks can swim: youtube.com/watch?v=M6mq2F6EFtg

Which one is your friend? I don't see race.

Kekd

OP, talk to any military instructor during water survival training.

Good job. I shall call you Hanz, not Achmed. How are the riots going, btw?

It's actually bone density; which would indicate that perhaps humans are a collection of subspecies and not all the same. But who's got time for science?