Kek

Kek.

If bitcoin were such a good investment why are major companies that have always accepted it starting to back out?

The only reason is because they know it's going to crash soon and they want nothing to do with it.

If they thought it was heading up they would gladly accept it. But they know within a year it will be worthless.

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2017/06/poems-from-chantilly-orderly-shutdown.html?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can't wait until this dumbass meme """currency""" is a thing of the past. Let it crash and burn, so i never have to see bitcoin threads ever again.

Huge demand increased transaction fees. That's why it was dropped.
>he missed the investment of a lifetime

The pyramid scheme of a lifetime you mean

It's going to crash soon. It HAS to. I envy the lucky bastards who got in on it early though.

Gabe looks better than ever.

I've always wondered, and it's one of the things that stoppes me from hopping on this train in the first place.
Say I get $100 of bitcoins in the beginning. Now that the price of bitcoins have inflated so hard, how would I be able to cash out? Who would give me real money for the bitcoins?

t. noke oiner

guaranteed steam got a bunch of complaints about "my btc was worth $50 when I put it in but now it's worth $150 so I should get $100 extra volvo you scammers" and that's why they dropped it

You first buy drugs online woth your 15k bitcoin. then sell them on the street. That's how you get paid.

Bitcoin is not useful as a currency and never will be. It's a collector's item that is skyrocketing because of demand. It's closer to Beanie Babies than it is to a currency.

I never even knew Valve accepted bitcoin payment until they announced they stopped.

But yes meme cryptocurrencies are very easily overthrown by corporations simply refusing to accept them as currency. Dogecoins are suddenly nothing but a way to carry out black market transactions through CIAlk Road. The Central Banking jews were having fun playing with it like a toy, but they can smash their toy against the wall at a moment's notice if the tech nerd's meme currency becomes a legitimate thread to the jewish central bankster control over nations.

No, that's still pensions.

My mom collected Beenie babies.

I got boxes and boxes of those fuckers.

Worthless

nobody except others wanting to invest in bitcoin. but if people start cashing out who will want to invest?

>why are major companies that have always accepted it starting to back out?

because regulation is coming and the IRS

listen to what Trump said about bitcoin last week

you could see them for real cash but you'd have to pay capital gains tax on the profit earned. If you bought $100 worth back in the beginning though you's still be a millioniare and living in clover

All the research I've done points to BTC topping 1 million by 2021. You sell it, I buy it, period.

I just bought another $1,000 this morning and THAT made me $250!

Some kid in 2020.
>My dad collected crypto.
>I got loads of bitcoins and those other scamcoin fuckers.
>Lost my college savings

>listen to what Trump said about bitcoin last week
Link?

Fun part will be those 2 week long selling queue.

There are multiple services that businesses can use to accept bitcoin and have the payment immediately converted to USD. Whatever you think the USD/BTC exchange rate will be in the future has no relevance to whether you want to accept it as payment for your business.

Stay salty OP
You should have bought in last year

Massive price volatility. Its growth is massive right now.

You would hate freedom Hans.

So they should start accepting a different cryptocoin, then. BTC is being used for holding and storing value more than to purchase products and services. ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP, XVG... literally any other coin would be perfect for them to use instead.

Cash out the same way you bought in, shit. This is like asking how you'd sell stocks if you buy them and they go up. Poor people are fucking dumb.

They cant scale the fees fast enough to keep up with growth atm.

(((Feinstein))) wants a law declaring BTC miners as 'Bankers'. Translation: All transactions will be documented and regulated by the SEC. good luck

Got this two minutes ago
Sounds desperate

>Link?

It was on CNN during a press event, he said "we are starting to look into that" when asked about Bitcoin.

Apparently Coinbase has already been handing over banking info of users to IRS:

>The operators of the trading platform Coinbase were forced by court ruling to notify the IRS of the identity of over 14,000 investors who were trading $20,000 in Bitcoin. Users were affected if their trading volume had exceeded $20,000 at the beginning of 2013 by the end of 2015. So this is NOT a single transaction, but accumulative. The IRS will now “presume” tax evasion. This is what I warned would happen. Been there done that! They can shut down Bitcoin in the blink of an eye

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/cryptocurrency/bitcoin-being-declared-a-financial-institution-beware/

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2017/06/poems-from-chantilly-orderly-shutdown.html?m=1

What’s stopping everyone from dropping bitcoin and picking up another cheaper crypto currency?

>The IRS will now “presume” tax evasion.
RIPIP.

>Go to some bitcoin website
>Buy a bitcoin
>Pay some massive fees
>"Thank you, your funds will be available in approximately 7 days."
>Waiting a week to use your "currency" that shoots up and doubt thousands of dollars in the timespan of a nap

The blockchain and open source algorithm is incorruptible

>Use LTC instead
>Have none of these problems.
Fuck off

>at 1 million each the market cap would be in the tens of trillions.
You literally have to have downs syndrome to believe this.

Other are though?

You can't stop the block chain maaaaaaaaan

:D:D::D:D:D:D::D:D:DDDDDDD

But....but....regulation is bad?

We're talking about bitcoin in this thread, pay attention

>The IRS will now “presume” tax evasion

will the IRS presume tax evasion for any transaction done without using US dollars? lmao

>trade yugioh cards
>get audited

Nothing.

The dark shadow hanging over that party.

lol

>hurrdurr bitcoin will be worth 1,000,000 times the entire amount of money in the world

You are the biggest retard i've ever seen on this site lmaoooooo

Do you know anything about economics Tulip boy???

They have received a call, and it wasn't the bogs.

Someone tell me about Chainlink (LNK) and how to get into it, I'm extremely dumb when it comes to chainlink and ethereum please help

>bitcoin will never reach $1 000 000 says increasingly poor man

Yes. Yes they would. You're actually supposed to report barter.

Damn, that is probably one of the best comparisons to the entire cryptocurrency I've seen. Those things were so retardly priced back in the 90s.

I wonder of their system could update with the volitility as fast as it needed.

>Buy game
>Wait an hour
>Get refund
>Same amount now worth 100 USD more

LOL. BTC is headed toward $1 million according to commodities analysts.

If you sell, I will buy, period.

All currencies are memes. They only have value if people believe they do. This is why (((they))) are spreading the meme that bitcoin is "volatile." Self-fulfilling prophecy.

Wew this is disgusting.

Au contraire. Some are backed up with things like people with guns.

Others are imitations and corruptible. That is the only reason it mooned and others failed, it could still fail but unlikely.

Then you're a retard.

there is nothing "volatile" about any currency

It's all just chicanery

A currency is nothing more than a tool for being able to set objective values to goods and services

The more people who use a currency the more "value" the currency has.

Every time a currency dips in value, it is because someone perceived as important stopped using it, and was vocal about it.

Likewise, if someone perceived as important declared bitcoin as a national currency, then everyone would start using it, and it's value would skyrocket.

It's literally just perception. If Bitcoin dies, it will be because of self-fulfilling prophecy.

One of us just bought a vacation home in Thailand with proceeds from BTC. Was it you?

Oh, that's right. It was me.

Do any financefags know whether there are Bitcoin Put options around anywhere? Seems like an excellent purchase right about now.

>The only reason is because they know it's going to crash soon and they want nothing to do with it.
They said explicitly in the update post that it was because transactions fees were extremely expensive and the price changed so quickly that the fees actually changed mid-transaction.

How does net neutrality fit into this? Do you guys think the value will go up or down based on the decision of PaiJeet

APMEX now accepts Bitcoin.

yes Bitcoin sucks. But the potential it has shown was astounding. It will only fall once there's a better alternative.

Funny how all these faggots say that Bitcoin is a ponzi scheme, which it cant be since it doesnt generate any income lol. Meanwhile life is indeed a ponzi scheme. The top people get everything. Money, women, etc.

People who are against cryptos are government pets

No, it's a currency.

It doesn't matter what you use as a currency, if it is being used to make valuations for goods and services, then it is a currency.

There isn't some fucking magic that transforms something into a currency. People can't even logically explain what a currency is without resorting to some religious bs.

>will the IRS presume tax evasion for any transaction done without using US dollars? lmao

you're not very bright lol

IT'S at 19k

I got cancer from reading this post

What backs the US paper dollar other than a promise of value? Nothing. Nothing backs it, but the futures of the America people and the GDP they create.

Exactly like BTC, kids.

Notice anything familiar?

I saw people saying this at 3k a few months ago.
You sell it to the people who are wanting to jump on and make a quick buck.

What people don't understand is that Core (the bitcoin dev team) HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER by Blockstream, a company funded by Axa. They want to destroy Bitcoin, so they are making huge fees and pumping it's price.

shhhh these goy dont deserve to know

let them keep thinking btc=crypto

So I just have to decide...
Do I trust in the productivity of the wealthiest nation or of a smattering of 400 lb computer hackers in their mothers basement driving up the electricity bill that they don't even know exists?
Hmm...
Tough call .

It's a finite commdity, exaclty like platinum or gold. Only 21,000,000 will ever exist. You will either own some or you won't.

You sell, I BUY.

errrr, commodities analysts are the wrong people to be listening to about this. Short of being legalized as tender, BitCoin basically is fiat.

You should be trading real instruments, man. Get in on e-mini's and treasury scalping if you want to make $$$ every day.

This.
Which is why it's cited as the volatility that's the problem. The time it takes between the transaction taking place and it clearing, bitcoin can jump up significantly in price.

Looks like the global warming graph.

This, I want computer component prices to go back down.

It's a worldwide effort, most of it centered in China. But hey, good luck with your personal financial situation. I don't sleep on a good thing.

If you were really so sure about it you wouldn't be on here shilling like an obvious little faggot.
You know we're right. You just want people to buy because otherwise you can't cash out.

Sell. Do not fucking buy bitcoin.

After months of chaotic flucation, big players like Steam dropping it for volatility should ring every single warning bell in the mind of every remotely sensible investor.

tfw had 8 bitcoins at 200 and sold them at 400

I've never had this much salt over anything

>Not knowing what a ponzi scheme is

lol, man, you should stay quiet. Ponzis don't generate income either. They use investments to make it look like there are gains occuring. New people's money paying to make it look lucrative for old investors. Until someone wants out. And then shit goes south.

This is going to sound really complicated to you, so just try your best to comprehend the complexity of this process.

First: you click this button. Then the money goes straight to your bank in a few minutes.

No they're not. That's entirely untrue. Many are objectively better and more secure.

They are happy to accept it just not at this price when they know its about to crash.

This proves my point.

The only thing that gives a currency value is *perception*.

The more people who use bitcoin as a currency, the more "value" bitcoin has. The less people who use bitcoin as a currency, the less value bitcoin has.

It doesn't matter if a currency is "backed by a government," that's an appeal to authority and nothing more than political smoke and mirrors.

A government doesn't make a currency for stable or valuable.

LOL. BTC is headed toward $1 Gorillion according to commodities analysts.

If you sell, I will buy, period.

Unless there's no buyer willing to buy at the spot price.

It's not the only reason, there's serious practical problems with bitcoin right now. The first and most obvious is that the transaction fee can be as high as $20, so in many cases the fee is larger than the cost of the game.

This is made worse by volatile prices and trading, because the cost of the fee is a percentage, and if that percentage for the fee changes while the transaction is pending you have to transfer more bitcoin to cover the difference, and that 2nd transaction also comes with a transaction fee, and yet more risk that it'll simply happen again.

Lastly they probably recognize that it's heading for a crash in the near future after which the price will plummet and they'll lose all the value of their sales but still be in debt to the developers who demand payment from steam in dollars or their native currency.

That would only happen if it started to crash, and for some reason you didn't notice for like a week and it tanked all the way down.

Exactly.

Obviously you have no trading experience. When shit crashes, THERE AREN'T BUYERS. Who you going to sell to?

>It works now, herrrrderrrr, it'll always work herrderrr

Yeah but to buy and sell real things someone can always use a more secure and cheaper shitcoin.

THIS

Don't be greedy, the bubble is about to explode. Steam has alredy dropped Bitcoin support.

"It's better to sell a year before than a day later"

Difference being that this is the mania phase and there is no shortage of buyers, as people are jumping on.

Especially under speculation that it could hit 50-100k per coin next year.

Don't. You could have bought a hundred different stocks that would have done the same.

bitcoin being at this insane price is illuminati this was made in 1988

new world order currency in 2018

its all preperation for that

this bitcoin train isnt organic its because the world is about to enter the tribulation of the bible and the rapture

>different units on both axes

This. What kind of moron thinks a unit of zeroes and ones is worth 15k$. It's not backed by anything and fluctuates like shares on the stock market, except shares are backed by a company's future expectation of profit and therefore dividend pay. Buttcoin is just a meme and ponzi scheme.