imgur.com/a/wdaFW
>E Ghouta Dec 4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs
>S Syria Dec 4
imgur.com/a/cXRER
>N Hama Nov8
i.imgur.com/HlgV4DZ.jpg

Devs Dec 7
>SAA makes final push to liberate Al-Rahjan, attacked the farms surrounding town, have not entered it yet
>SAA liberated the entire W bank of Euphrates, have full control over Al-Sukkariyah, Siyal and Ghabrah linking them to Bukamal
>Pentagon; US maintains a force of 2,000 soldiers within Syria, only 503 troops had previously been stated in prior statements
>Last remanants of ISIS are trapped inside 7,200 square kilometers of territory in the western countryside of DeZ
>SAA again storms hilltop of Tal Maqtoul at outskirts of Mughar Al-Mir, broke HTS lines on N flank of hill
>UAE-backed forces capture Al-Khokhah District from the Houthis after advancing N of Mocha Port in Ta’iz
>Palestinian activists reported heavy clashes taking place between IDF and locals in W Bank cities of Ramallah, Bethlehem
>Sy to reopen the Goseih Crossing with Lebanon by the end of the year
>Reports by intelligence from various countries and pro-ISIS social media signal major IS ops in Libya, Egypt to start soon
>Iraqi militia Harakat Hezbollah Al-Nujaba threaten to attack U.S. military in Iraq due to Jerusalem decision

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/412253-iraq-group-target-us/
youtube.com/watch?v=gnyl2zWTlJo
youtube.com/watch?v=01QAFMP1TAY
tass.com/politics/979745
archive.is/gnPh5
archive.is/hge13
youtube.com/watch?v=ofLxXmkZcPc
archive.is/Nqu6P
jihadology.net/2017/11/29/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-flames-of-war-ii
yahoo.com/news/germany-expels-14-afghans-amid-protests-103335667.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SAAnime!

holocaust

REPORTED TO THE TOLERANCE POLICE

I hate anime.

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

gtfo

Master Baker... you've already posted this.

*reloads page*
>mfw he let my post be first

Why do you accuse me of such horrible thing! You should stop dwelling in the past and F5

White and based

Thank me later.

It's part of the show, has been for years.

Tomorrow the oldfags will be running a quiz based on that material - perhaps you want to spend some time studying the material? You might be able to impress some of the oldfags if you do....

>go on (((JewTube)))
>see faggot shit like fidget spinners in the logo

might check it lad
thanks
thanks man
its mostly due to uni work and studies
i am now getting into films and TV shows

Is spongebob(or tom and jerry)considered an anime?

Can you believe a year has passed ? I remember posting on SG durning the new year's eve like it was yesterday.
I posted about a lebanese fortune teller who was on TV. wow..

why the fuckhuge cage? wouldnt a sabot go right through and nobody uses heat anymore

>go on (((JewTube)))
see thats your problem right there man

>nobody uses heat anymore
What are all man-portable anti-tank weapons for 50 dollaridoos, Chip?

>Aleppo was one year ago
It's like time itself is accelerating.
It's for RPGs and the like.

haista paska :DDD homo :DDDD

>US troops may become targets after US Jerusalem decision - Iraqi paramilitary group

The US decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital may become a “legitimate reason” to attack American troops in Iraq, Shia paramilitary group Harakat Hezbollah al Nujaba said.
“Trump's stupid decision... will be the big spark for removing this entity [Israel] from the body of the Islamic nation, and a legitimate reason to target American forces,” said Akram al-Kaabi, the Iraqi organization’s leader, as cited by Reuters.

>Nujaba, mostly made up of Iraqis, has about 10,000 fighters, according to Reuters data. Being a part of the Iran-backed Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF), the group is considered to be one of the most important militias in Iraq.

>US, which is leading a large-scale operation against Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) in Iraq, has about 5,200 troops in the country, according to the latest statement from the US Defense Department.

rt.com/news/412253-iraq-group-target-us/

>>>/ylilauta/

new SF btw
youtube.com/watch?v=gnyl2zWTlJo

Well, they weren't made in Japan, so I'd say no.

the cage makes it explode away from the hull which ruins the penetration

>Avatar isnt Anime
dont start this debate user
its no good
just say its a art style

>autism

>152378562
tfw autist showed up

OP is that you?
youtube.com/watch?v=01QAFMP1TAY

Avatar isn't an anime. I still enjoyed it, but I don't like this Korra bullshit

Those demonstrations ended last week on monday mate and at first they were just in islamabad but when the police came the riots broke all over the country. It was planned by politicians to start shit in the country somewhat similar to arab spring when the police was started breaking heads. Men had been gathering there and government wasnt doing shit about them and waited 20 days before giving the order to break the demonstrations. Plan was to tell the police to crack down on them and when they would be unable to handle them the army would be called in to handle the ensuing riots thus causing mass outrage and attacks against the army as these were mullahs demonstrating about the Finality of the Prophet clause I talked with you some time ago (which by the way was removed from the constitution by the politicians themselves thus causing the demonstrations in the first place). The establishment being an old hand at this manipulation shit threatened and bribed the mullahs, used them and their demands to oust the the politicians responsible for the the clause removal and thus contained the rioting. They fucked with the ruling party by removing their key members from positions in the government and even got the mullahs on their payroll. They successfully manged to contain the entire problem without even deploying a single solder on the streets. But there are drawbakcs to this, the politicians are spinning this as if the entire demonstrations was planned by the army and intelligence and accusing them of manipulating the political scene, the authority of the courts has diminished and they are lashing out against the army too as they were not included in the final deal and lastly the corrupt mullahs are emboldened as their demands have been met and they thinks the army backs them and are being more vocal before the elections. All in all with the terrorists attacks ramping up and the usual corruption cases going on it was just another day in Pakistan.

>sandnigger general
holy shit i JUST realized thats what /sg/ stands for

>No self dignity to restrain yourself from posting in a western forum using the DOLLAR language, English.

Its like the Kremlin chooses closet homosex for this job, you know hidden sadomasochists.

>Putin to visit Egypt on December 11

Russian President Vladimir Putin will visit Egypt on Monday, December 11, to discuss ways to ensure stability and security in the Middle East and North Africa.

"The development of Russian-Egyptian relations on the political, trade-economic, energy and humanitarian trajectories will be discussed at talks with President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi," the Kremlin press service said on Thursday.

A statement by presidential Spokesman Bassam Radi, received by the TASS office in Cairo, said the visit of the Russian leader is aimed at a further strengthening of historic and strategic relations between the states.
"It is expected that during the visit that will take place within the framework of commitment of Russia and Egypt to the strengthening of their historic and strategic relations, talks between the two presidents will be held to discuss ways to advance bilateral cooperation in different sectors, first of all in political and economic, as well as in the energy sphere. Besides, consultations will take place on a number of regional issues and topics of mutual interest," the document said.

More:
tass.com/politics/979745

>/sandnigger general/ will fall for this bait

kek

Holy fuck, that thing is almost 100% ATGM-proof.

Poland ready to defend stance on migrants in top EU court

Warsaw is ready to defend in court its refusal to accept migrants from Africa and the Middle East under an EU redistribution plan, Deputy Foreign Minister Konrad Szymanski said. He spoke after the EU executive sued Poland, Hungary, and the Czech Republic in the European Court of Justice on Thursday for refusing to host migrants, Reuters said. “No one will lift the duty of providing public safety from the Polish government,” Szymanski told the PAP news agency. The government of Poland’s right-wing Law and Justice (PiS) party said it will not admit migrants, citing security concerns following Islamist attacks in Western Europe and problems with ascertaining the identity of migrants.

archive.is/gnPh5

Hey
I remember you
You're that autistic anti-Russian peruvian shitposter
I'm impressed that you haven't given up yet, desu
I guess you have nothing better to do in life besides this

Death to Israel and Death to America

Tfu! Tfu! Tfu!

Press T to Tfu

>Yanks wake up
>Thread goes down the shitter
quelle surprise

it's time to stop r/sg

>he wants his own country to die
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please Kremlin posters shill me more! I am work for your oligarchs, no pipeline with be build here comrades! Even if I have to use the last Syrian civilian!

Light up my skin sempai and ignore I am a muslim, use some santa pics ok?

Thats not what Death to America means

It's worse when you share the same country with these """"""""""people""""""""""

Macron expects Iraq’s total ‘liberation’ from ISIS this month

French President Emmanuel Macron said on Thursday that Iraq would announce its total “liberation” from Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS) by the end of December. He made the prediction at a joint news conference with Qatari Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani while on an official visit to Doha, AFP said. “There will be a liberation before the end of the year and we will, in the next months I hope, achieve a military victory in the Iraqi-Syrian zone,” he told reporters. The Russian Defense Ministry said on Thursday that its air campaign to defeat IS in Syria had been “accomplished” and that the country was “completely liberated” from the group.

>anti-Russian
Its more like anti-propaganda. You and me know this /sg/ is paid as fuck.

T

>Qatar flexes financial muscle with 12 billion euros of French deals

Qatar will buy fighter jets and armored vehicles as part of 12 billion euros worth of commercial contracts it agreed with France on Thursday, bolstering its military capability and its international ties as it faces a boycott by other Arab states.

archive.is/hge13

Tfu on you

TFUUU

Then what does it mean
If you want pointless oil wars for Israel to stop I'm all for it

Quality post.

T

man I wish I could see that life

>Megumin with big breasts

>yemeni army advancing towards hudaybah city, capital of the eponym province, it's now close to khokha city after taking 3 areas, north of Mocha city
>"HOUTHIS NEVER LOST MOCHA CITY" sais r/sg commies

Did /sg/ come up with a name for this clown yet? I guess he's part of a new wave of shitposters, following the Roaches and their diaspora, the Islamists (Maghreboi) and the kikes

>said r/sg commies

>So many threads with great potential in the Catalog
>Gets completly rerailed and shat upon by burgers chanting TRUMP 3D checkers
Burgers are a mistake

>assadist weebshit bringing the cringe, again

Reality-check seems like a good code name.

>If you want pointless oil wars for Israel to stop I'm all for it

This. This is literally all it means. This has been clarified often already.

>tfw LBJ singlehandedly destroyed America and gave us Burgerstan

>busty megumin
HEARSAY

his obsession for the dick seems rather childish. He won't be here in a month and he's pretty low energy

>lastu

What the fuck is wrong with you

FBInka?

>JFK gets shot
>American dream starts to die and browns start coming en masse killing the identity of America and turning it into Amerimutt land
Really causes one to ponder

youtube.com/watch?v=ofLxXmkZcPc

>mfw Onur still hasnt being bested in the shitposting department
that guy was a fucking legend
still miss him

>Did /sg/ come up with a name for this clown yet?
PeruANO is what a few have called him, I've seen an Argentinian and another Peruvian call him that.

>it's a slightly more disturbing form of life. It has a backstory, which I think it shared within the first few moments of it's arrival, it also has lots of opinions. I cannot vouch for it's contribution payload tho.

It's more likely to be an agent or extreme virtue signaller of some type. As such we cannot classify it with other life forms found here such as yourdani, maghrebi etc.

This is more like a Charlie India Alpha on hormone therapy. It might be more entertaining if it had a drinking problem or something.

Speaking of CIA, I saw him make some decent comments a day or so ago. Who knows there might be hope.

banned

>Johnson Says West Failed Syria, Left Pitch ‘Wide Open’ to Russia

British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson faulted Western leadership in Syria -- specifically for setting out red lines for intervention and then failing to follow through with the removal of President Bashar al-Assad.

“We called on Assad to go,” Johnson said in a speech at his London office on Thursday. “We set the red lines of what we would accept in his treatment of the Syrian population. And then we did nothing about it. We willed the end, and failed to will the means -- leaving the pitch wide open for Russia and Iran.”

archive.is/Nqu6P

>Ghassab

>stealing Demo D's videos
Have you no shame

Why did you use your time create this? Answer me. Why did you think this was a good idea?

thats fersta. nigga shit.

Small/10
Wouldn't even lick

>Animeifying memes that aren't even that funny

Haven;t been to /sg/ since Deir Ezzor was retaken. Are you guys on suicide watch now? I mean the kurds will never give back even tabqa let alone an inch of rightful monobrow clay. And turkish forces are there to stay in Aleppo CS. Also Isis will bomb all over the place for years to come. Why live?

remove tis the kike is lurking

>charlie india alpha

lost.

Got out of prison i see lad

Thoughts on Flames of War II?

jihadology.net/2017/11/29/new-video-message-from-the-islamic-state-flames-of-war-ii

Maybe it's already been discussed, haven't been here in some time

I stated I didn't mean to break the law. Worked for Hillary, worked for me. They kept the van though :(

not their best work.

I member when this site was free of this low IQ failed graphic designers and drone mind Kremlin bitches posting Putin memes as if he was other thing than an ex-KGB lap dog or a fucking Sandnigger dictator... trying to convince little kids in the west than somehow the fall of its wealth is good for them. Like really. I just want this ubermensch out and more psychopaths and decent autistic lads back.

Now I get why Hitler wanted to genocide your kind.

>Germany expels 27 Afghans despite protests
Germany expelled 14 rejected Afghan asylum seekers, the interior ministry said Wednesday, amid angry protests that the war-ravaged country is unsafe for returnees.

A chartered Czech plane with the Afghans on board, all of them men, took off late Tuesday from the eastern German city of Leipzig and arrived in Kabul on Wednesday.

Eleven of the deportees had criminal records for acts including manslaughter, causing grievous bodily harm, the sexual abuse of children, fraud and theft, interior ministry spokeswoman Annegret Korff told reporters.

The other three Afghans had refused to cooperate on establishing their identity, she added.

>Around 150 demonstrators gathered at the airport in Leipzig to protest against the expulsions.

yahoo.com/news/germany-expels-14-afghans-amid-protests-103335667.html

Is this the same peruvian from the short lived revived ukraine general?

Any news from the new Pali Intifada, lads?

If I pee on her face and then impale her with my bayonet.. will the Assad lick your toes?