>SoS T-Rex arrives @NATO 12/5/17
youtu.be/QSf36jWapZ0
>SoS T-Rex @US/EU Presser 12/5/17
youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7i7tm4/megathread_senator_al_franken_dmn_to_resign/
youtube.com/watch?v=QXtdKiiLVro
i.icpro.co/Files/460/343BBB/FB8C/b927dcc3df3b4cef99d8cb2d4c05998c/0/banner-warm.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4L27xuf2d20
youtu.be/BCaDxkMvQrg
youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE
mobile.twitter.com/TheTylt/status/938814636455026688
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nLj-PP3xQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

I hate today.

>T. Cuckold

Rest in peace sweet pickle

Why Minnesota is now a toss-up.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016

>go on JewTube
>faggott spinners in the logo

F

>Bundo is removing all obstacles

Plebbit is freaking the FUCK out
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7i7tm4/megathread_senator_al_franken_dmn_to_resign/

SALT MINES OPEN

This Wray guy is kind of shitty..

>this nigger

Why didn't you deport them?

EU leader calls for United State of Europe

Calls for members who don't want it to leave

T. Franken

Rest in peace kitty. We will MAGA in your name.

good night sweet princess.
FFF

All we can take from this Wray hearing is that Comey and Strzok are fucked.

>Hillary commissions Fusion for oppo dirt
>Fusion hires Christopher Steele to create Trump Dossier
>Christopher Steele talks with sources literally in the Russian govt and Kremlin to create the bogus Dossier
>Allegations contained in the Dossier were most likely Kremlin officials having a laugh
>Strzok, a Hillary cronie who got her and her buddies off in the email investigation uses his Fusion ties to present the Trump Dossier to the feds
>FBI takes over funding so it's no longer oppo research, but FBI research
>On Comey's watch the FBI uses the Dossier to obtain FISA warrants to unmask Flynn, Manafort, Paige, etc...
>Strzok uses the dossier to start the FBI Russia Probe into Trump Russia collusion
>Wiretaps obtained lead to investigations into Flynn and Manafort, both of whom have now been indicted for crimes wholly unrelated to election or dossier
>Mueller gets appointed special counsel for Russia Probe and immediately places Strzok in leadership position
>Strzok is fucking McCabe's wife and exchanging anti Trump texts
>gets reassigned

There's a lot of crimes here, but long story short, if the Dossier was used as the basis for everything, all of the evidence obtained is illegally gathered and inadmissible. Comey is fucked. Strzok is fucked. And Mueller's entire investigation is bogus as the circumstances that led to his appointment were illegal. My guess is Mueller knows this and is just trying to salvage what's left of the investigation. He was appointed after the worst, so he may not even be involved in this scheme.

Chris Wray testimony is live and ongoing

youtube.com/watch?v=QXtdKiiLVro

For Australia

Press MAGA to pay respects.

MAGA

>Nigger trying to Implicate Trump Jr with wikileaks and ruskie hax0rs.

Franken's resignation pretty much guarantees Trump will turn Minnesota red in 2020

Encourage them to vote green party; a party with spine to stand up to drumpf ;)

You mad bro? Moore will win?

F
Bundo has gone too far this time

No really tho, whats up with you?

Are there any books that you would recommend about the crusades?

F Pickle

CORRECTION FROM EARLIER REPORTS: UP TO *FORTY LAWMAKERS* IMPLICATED IN CNN/WASHINGTON POST REPORT ON SEXUAL HARASSMENT

Questions for Wray hitting hard on Mueller's team about bias - 9 attorneys donated to Clinton, FBI agent Peter Strzok's involvement and bias among other officials. FBI Wray says he will wait for Inspector General's report and hold people accountable if need be

FBI Peter Strzok reassigned from Special Counsel "different than disciplinary actions," Wray. Strzok at HR. Members want docs from FBI @RepGoodlatte wants "fulsome request." Wray, "we have no desire to frustrate committee" wants to make sure no conflict with DOJ investigation.

Wray says the IG is investigating whether the interview by FBI Hillary Clinton interview failed to follow normal procedures or was politically bias. Wray's waiting on the IG findings to answer questions.

Jim Jordan "There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

"Congress will not hesitate to hold people accountable" says @FBI Director Wray if need be - after the IG finishes the investigation. @RepGoodlatte reminds Wray that it is @HouseJudiciary committee that has oversight over the FBI and FISA

>Regarding Hillary Clinton's server, why didn't the FBI search the Datto device in its possession for her deleted emails?
>FBI Director Christopher Wray played it off and says he can't answer that.

> A clarifying moment at the Wray hearing. Wray suggests he can't turn over dossier-related FISA material because it is "classified." Goodlatte sharply informs him that Judiciary has primary oversight of FISA court and so of course can see classified info in a classified setting.

Press F for kitty

If you can't take Europe by force, do it the jew way.

Jim Jordan:"There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

Rep. Jim Jordan asking Wray why Strzok's messages would get him kicked off of Mueller's team considering so many other Mueller prosecutors are pro-Democrat.

>Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier
Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier

I think when OIG finishes Wray will begin the raping but he had to appear impartial so hilldawgs in the fbi dont rebel lile crazy

Kek

>screencapping your own posts
>that didn't even get a single like
Sad

Imagine trying to set a precedent that everyone who is accused of sexual misconduct is to resign from their current position

>inb4 40 Republican senators

Statistics German???

F
I'll make sure to pour a small bowl of sweetened milk for my cat in their honor.

How big is the black caucus?

F

And Franken won by only like 300 votes in 2008 while riding the Obama wave

SPECIAL ELECTIONS FOR THE SPECIAL ELECTION GOD

Says members should sign up actively or leave

Cnn probably trying to focus on republicans

He fucking better!

i.icpro.co/Files/460/343BBB/FB8C/b927dcc3df3b4cef99d8cb2d4c05998c/0/banner-warm.jpg

At what point will Trump smarten up and fire every fucking Obama employee from DOJ?

>nearly 1% unregistered write in
>1% of people wrote santa claus or something stupid
this is why I'm glad we don't have mandatory voting

That's what the girls said before getting Frank'd

Chaos is coming

God's Battalions by Stark

>Kill royalty
>Tries to restore territory using (((democracy)))

yeah I'm noticing this isn't getting the embrace those senators yesterday expected

Check out "Real Crusades History" on youtube. They may have some listed.

No, they're going to look their most bipartisan, 38 of the most popular GOP Senators, Mendendez, and random Dem House in a red state

Report: 40 republicans in a room laughed when Trump said "Ariana Huffinton is one ugly bitch" this sexual objectification will not stand! Reee

i hope that wakes up the krauts in this next runoff election

pic related

>those ears

In this thread we remember the lives that were lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=4L27xuf2d20

It's the NYT and WaPo, this is their kamikaze run.

guys?

>Not voting for Hitler
?????

>when the swamp drains itself

Sweet! free speech and 2A! sign me up
or did you mean USSR of Europe, you droop nosed sandnigger

He is not an EU leader. He was a member of the european parliament. Drunk kike. He was humiliated in the german election.

WORLDWIDE IMPEACHMENT PARTY 2018!!
GET THAT CHAMPAGNE READY, AMERICA!!!

>We got reports of a Republican senator accidentally touching a woman's butt while walking down the hall. RESIGN IMMEDIATELY!

>In laying out his resolution on the House floor midday Wednesday, Green called it one of the “greatest moments” of his life.

Even better than raping drug addicted interns?

>You are now realizing Marlon Bundo will die during Trump's administration
>Probably before the end of the first term

As Farage said:
Responding to the news, Nigel Farage told Westmonster: “If this is the route they are taking, it could be a very small European Union. Thank God we are leaving.”

>if we accuse a lot of people at the same time they all appear guiltier
I see their game

>NEW REPORT: 52 SENATORS INVOLVED IN SEXUAL HARASSMENT ALLEGATIONS

Thanks.

Fuckin piece of shit

youtu.be/BCaDxkMvQrg

>without justification

he's not wrong tho

youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE

Wray was grilled about FBI agent Peter Strzok’s involvement in handling the infamous Steele dossier.

During a tense line of questioning in a House Judiciary Committee hearing, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Wray to release the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance court warrant taken out last year on a former Trump campaign adviser.

Jordan said that he had a strong “hunch” that Strzok, as a top FBI counterintelligence official, was the agent who handled the dossier and used it as part of the evidence for warrants submitted last year to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

Strzok is in the news because it was revealed on Saturday that he was kicked off of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation for exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages with his mistress, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page who also worked on Mueller’s team.

Strzok was tapped to supervise the Russia investigation at the end of July 2016. Several weeks earlier he had been working as a central investigator on the Hillary Clinton email probe. After the discovery of his texts, Strzok was demoted to the FBI’s human resources department.

>Jordan questioned why Strzok would be removed from the Mueller investigation considering that at least nine of the prosecutors working on the team have been found to have contributed to Democratic political candidates, including Clinton.

>“If you kicked everybody off Mueller’s team who was anti-Trump there wouldn’t be anybody left,” Jordan said to Wray, who took over as FBI director in August.

>“There’s got to be something more, and I’m trying to figure out what it is. But my hunch is, it has something to do with the dossier,” continued Jordan, who referred to the dossier as “National Enquirer garbage.”

>Wray refused to answer questions about Strzok, the dossier, or the FBI application for the FISC warrant.

we're entering a new information warfare age where a woman can post a 300 word tweet on thursday and by friday it threatens to destroy a politician's decade long career

hollywood was just the test, the democratic party is now tasting 'weaponized pussy'

>this was reasonably sound enough to post

Isn't this just an edit of that one article the same guy over something just about as shitty?

Honestly I'm not happy.
It better not set a precedent that republicans now think they must resign because of bullshit, nothing allegations.
You know how weak they are
I'm fine if it's just dems eating dems.

Can anybody confirm this?

He is a political leader within the EU advocating for such but I understand there was some ambiguity in my statement. He is quite senior in politics.

I wouldn't call a failure a good moment.

jesus christ

defend this

vote

mobile.twitter.com/TheTylt/status/938814636455026688

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0nLj-PP3xQ

press breifing shortly