Why does Sup Forums have to shit up every other board with irrelevant filth...

Why does Sup Forums have to shit up every other board with irrelevant filth? I can't go without seeing thinly veiled political threads just for reactions and shitposting on what used to be peaceful boards. Please stop

Fuck off back to wherever you are from cunt.

Herp derp redpill me, bull is prepped,you're a cuck, etc.

>he doesn't realize the general public holds political opinions

General public doesn't go around calling people soyboys and asking for redpills

I frequent other boards and I can tell you this is complete garbage. I’ve seen two political posts in four months.
OP is full of shit, and a massive faglord.

>General public doesn't go around calling people
Probably because they're soyboys

What other boards? /o/ has been hit the worst by Sup Forumsshitters

Sup Forums is a board of peace, you fucking bigot. How dare you hold all of us accountable for the actions of a few extremists.

Politics is downstream from culture. Everything is political, get used to it.

this

/o/ was always redpilled
name a car made by a black
name a car made by a woman
name a car made by a tranny

Stop being a bitch boy.

I've lurked a bit now and in past, pol seems to be a majority of racist degenerates
Not everything when it's not the topic of board or conversation
I don't see how politics belong on a board of discussing/working on motor vehicles. .

Like I’d tell you shariablue. I don’t want you fucking up other boards.

You're just a closed minded bigot. You need to be more accepting of other cultures.

t. faggot that hates fun

I do accept other cultures, it seems to be many from here that take their shitty memes to force elsewhere

Oh, youre a nigger. Ya, you dont belong here.

Digits. In all seriousness, why do you other board Cucks come here and act like we care? Kys

I don't understand why you're complaining about other boards becoming more multicultural. Being exposed is other cultures is the way of the future. Surely you want to be on the right side of history.

You should probably kill yourself as quickly as you can, user. It's best for you.

I'd like to believe there are a few gentleman here that know of what I speak. Are you gonna sit here and act like it doesn't happen, it's far too often. May I ask why you use the word "cuck" any chance you can even when not relevant?

That's Sup Forums, dummy, not US.

Perhaps you should shut your bigoted mouth and stop criticizing other cultures. All cultures are just as valid.

What are you talking about? Sup Forums is a board of peace!

Sup Forums is proliferating so much it cannot be contained anymore. people start seeing reality through Sup Forums's lense.

It's not our fault that politics bleeds into every other aspect of society. You're just more woke now and realize the fact

>pol why are you ruining other boards
>proceeds to waste a post on pol and help ruin it
You are what you hate soyboy

Obama is a homosexual Kenyan muslim