HAPPENING

KIM JONG UN WANTS DIRECT TALKS WITH US BY HIMSELF!

twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/938829603761729538

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/889513/North-Korea-news-Russia-US-Kim-Jong-un-security-guarantees-Lavrov-Tillerson
cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d6M5lDmjpP8
sputniknews.com/asia/201712071059774203-united-nations-north-korea-food/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>memeflag
>no archive.

Do not archive this

What does he mean by this?

Oh look, it's fucking nothing.

he wants out

who really controls NK?

Kim can only talk after he nukes Toronto.

express.co.uk/news/world/889513/North-Korea-news-Russia-US-Kim-Jong-un-security-guarantees-Lavrov-Tillerson

trovo le prove

Significant if substantiated.

Also LA and San Francisco. Heck, if he does that he'd be celebrated as an hero.

Security guarantees for what? Is Kim coming to the USA? Are we sending someone there?

mammoth if unmanufactured

braise thoth

He's gonna have to get on twitter.
I want to see the talks done on twitter

Sorry bud but there is a travel ban and the source of it all is The Express shit paper.

Means what Everyone has suspected. Kim is not in charge and never has been and he's afraid he's going to get Arkancided . Fearless leader patsy suicides. Now you really know why his relatives have been getting offed. To keep his ( next) ass in line.

They'd meet at the dmz. No doubt. And if this scenario were to play out it would be Rex Tillerson who handled negotiation.

send a clone of Trump..... then use guided hellfire missile

Of considerable size if bona fide

>tweet
>credible source

Have Trump and lil Rocket man have a live streamed debate.

I hope this is true, but cant find any sauce.

lavrov

Checked. So what possible outcomes are we working with?

>live in SF
The nukes cant come soon enough

So it is a front meme state.

He's a prisoner

he will bend the knee

North Korea is Deep State?

looks like it

>Are we sending someone there?

My husbear :3

False and homosexual.

CIA CONTROLS NK!!!!!!!

>the guys constantly taking notes around Kim are actually CIA handler-analysts combined.

wait how does this actually imply that, im sorry i just dont see why it would, i want to believe.

I posted this in one of the CBTS threads a few weeks back and its caught on. I think it's a good theory and I've supported it well:
>Qanon: Some things must remain classified to the very end. NK is not being run by Kim, he’s an actor in the play.
>Theory:
Look back to the history of the Korean War, we easily would have won were it not for faulty intelligence. CIA misrepresented the possibility of the North invading which left us caught off guard and let us be pushed to Pusan, then after MacArthur took Inchon and we pushed deep into NK again, CIA intelligence downplayed the number of Chinese troops being moved into the area, and assured ML that direct Chinese involvement was unfathomable. They admit that they had extensive intelligence gathering assets deployed in Korea, and their own reports show their cognizance of real Chinese movement right up to when they "surprised" us with 500,000 troops. Note they try to blame Washington, but again and again their weekly summaries assure ML that Chinese involvement is all but impossible, right up to when half a million Chinese soldiers were right on top of our forces.

MacArthur was known for not trusting them, and keeping them as somewhat outsiders in his intelligence gathering. He treated them the same way during WWII when they were just the OSS. After the Korea debacle, the CIA gained significantly increased stature and clout in regard to Intelligence. It is said that MacArthur harbored prejudice against Asian soldiers and that is why he failed to recognize the seriousness Chinese threat, but is that the shrewd tactician we know? He was given bad intel, set up for failure that would allow the CIA to increase its power both in the form of a highly improved reputation in the US, and a puppet government in NK.

"At the end of World War II, then-Capt. John Singlaub had established an Army intelligence outpost in Manchuria, just across the border from Korea. Over the course of several years, he trained and dispatched dozens of former Korean POWs, who had been in Japanese Army units, into the North. Their instructions were to join the Communist Korean military and government, and to obtain information on the Communists’ plans and intentions[4] ."

How many of those POW's were successful? How many made it into positions of power in the military and political structure? The CIA certainly knew about all of them because they were handling the intelligence gathered by them. After the CIA gained the position of prominence in US intelligence due to the disaster that was the Korean War, surely those assets were handed over directly to them. How many are still there? How about their children? The CIA probably has power up and down the North Korean military and political structure.

All of the info here taken from: cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/csi-studies/studies/fall_winter_2001/article06.html

>I want talks alone for my security

>winning again
Man what a strange feeling

>posting in cbts threads
>also posting shit no one cares about or will read

sounds about right, tldr

ok i think i understand now, well lets hope we can actually verify this as an actual happening. If it turns out this is true it HEAVILY implies that Q was telling us the truth.

Checked. It's true.

tldr

well all we have right now is this guys twitter right? is there any other information out there substantiating this?

no it doesn't, kys

so who is in charge ? military generals?chinese intel?

>fpbp

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! Does Kim want peace with Trump? Is this another sneaky Nork tactic?

the same guys that are in charge in basically the whole (((world)))

Who gains from US/NK conflict?

It means trump won.

Kim jong is ready to concede something to get a deal from us.

it implies the CIA is in charge of north korea, well at least using what Q gave us, if Q hadn't told us about this we wouldn't have drawn a strong correlation.

No, just feels and LARPs. Take it all with a grain of salt, user; Mass media or rando media.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6M5lDmjpP8

kim just wants to play world of tanks with trump and eat dinner with him and melania afterwards.

q is a faggot larp with 0 credibility

Lots of parties.

rotchild meme?deep state ?cia?

go to bed THICC boomer faggot

Got a whole multi paragraphed answer typed up just a few scrolls above...

You werent on Sup Forums for the at least last 2 years or?

No larp. My reserve unit is ramping up to deploy in the next couple months. We had an official deployment planned for 2019. Some shit must be getting ready to happen for them them to pull us off the 2019 one and send us to the Pacific

Q has given us many pieces of evidence that vouch for his credibility thus far. The reason why this is so important is because it specifically correlates with what Q said about North korea not being owned by kim.
also im not a boomer lol.

He'd be smart to quit now, they're going to Sadam him otherwise.

he has always wanted two party talks... this isn't news

No surprise. North Korea has backed its-self into a corner with their latest missile launch. War seems inevitable at this point.

He's no doubt scared to death.

>KIM JONG UN WANTS DIRECT TALKS WITH US BY HIMSELF!
this should've happened a long time ago

but this time he wants to talk by him very self.

The goal has always been equality on the world stage. Even the nuclear program is just a way to prevent being another Iraq, Syria, Luba, etc. The problem is that no US politician wants to be the first one to take pictures with Kim in Washington.

It is fucking working

How will someone so recognizable get initiated into the witness protection program?

Sex change.

We set a goal of 80,000 new recruits for a reason.

Asians blend in America pretty easily, tbqh.

Someone run Kim through that feminizing makeup app, I'm curious what he'd look like as a lady now.

oh my god shut the fuck up you retard

I can think of one who has the balls to do it.

Don't do it. Its a trap! He'll have his minions spray kill juice in your face

kim wants to talk without his controllers present.

Nonono he can't back out of this yet

Military industrial complex.

sputniknews.com/asia/201712071059774203-united-nations-north-korea-food/

Ahhhh, now it makes sense!

I so want this scenario to play out

Nuke those spics

Kim is a loose cannon, heaven help this earth if a nuclear confrontation is not averted. The whole Earth will suffer like no other epoch.

Twitter is bad, use pawoo instead.

Its about that time

Perhaps glorious leader is the messiah weve all been waiting for

t. shill
That one user posting from inside the White House Christmas party is verification at least that someone up there is watching those threads.

He's using the Mad Man strategy. I'm surprised people that follow Trump still fall for propaganda about other world leaders.

Ho spento tutta la mia vita a cercare le prove ma non ho mai trovato nessuna prova. DEVO SONO LE PROVE?

gargantuan if veritable

large if cock

Hard of erect

Yeah I don't know. But wouldn't it be classic CIA shit, IF true?