Really?!

It seems to me that no one in this place is talking about whats happening right now in Israel. Hamas is calling for an uprising against Israel, and none of you talks about it? Why?

I'm disappointed.

youtube.com/watch?v=o0WBbIMpa4g

youtube.com/watch?v=IIqoA8tq97w

Other urls found in this thread:

themoscowtimes.com/news/birthday-russia-orthodox-church-end-of-history-59626
youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shhh... just let it happen.

Is this a happening?

ETMLI5 why Jerusalem does or doesn't belong to israel

>Hamas is calling for an uprising against Israel, and none of you talks about it? Why?
Because 90% of this board are american shills and both democrats and republicans support israel.

It doesn't belong to Israel because the Palestinians were there first.

Israel and dajoos, aren't supposed to be the enemy in this board?

How can they be the enemy when most people here support Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and most people here support a jewish puppet as president of the US?

I thought people here were redpilled.

It's basically the "free City of Danzig" all over again.

Jerusalem was supposed to be set aside as a neutral ground because it's a holy place for all three Abrahamic faiths.
Jews have been agitating for years to try and squeeze out Palestinians and grab Jerusalem for themselves in any way they could for YEARS. The US officially recognizing Jerusalem as capital of Israel is basically sticking a finger in the eye of Muslims, especially Iran and their friends in Hamas and Hezbollah.

Because of what Trump did in Syria, Israel and Saudi Arabia need war with Iran NOW, before Syria and Iraq recover from the Syrian war.
(((They))) are really really desperate. They need to provoke Iran NOW. So they are trying everything they can, including bombing Yemen and Lebannon hard as fuck, kidnapping the prime minister of Lebannon and moving the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.

(((They))) are trying to decide if Trump is a totally incompetent good goy or a Machiavellian genius hanging (((them))) out to dry. He's telling them everything (((they))) want to hear, but what he's done in Syria is the exact opposite.
My money is on /punishedTrump/ and what's happening is pic related.

Bethlehem is more important to me.
I also like the idea of the Israeli's getting their shit pushed in by The Saudi's + Hezbollah.
Basically, I don't give a fuck about any of The M.E, and I don't want either side here in my country.

A lot are, but a lot are also retarded. See the Trump general thread

Shit skins killing shit skins. Its a good day.

RIP in peace hamas
F

Trump just got the whole world to unite against Israel. You don't have much longer until Mueller is finished and goes public

Whatever happens we are never instating a draft again. Not for other nations.

You can support Trump but not his jewy bullshit. I'm sorry I didn't have the option to vote for Adolf Hitler last year.

You underestimate how many puppets the kikes have. Even some of their "enemies" are really their friends.

MOAR Trucks-o-peace! Make kikepaste!

I want an uprising against Israel.

theres literally no one against israel senpai. the only thing trump united is americans against being fucking delusional and retarded thinking the capital of israel isnt where the seat of government is .

its really embarrassing americans didnt know jerusalem's the capital for more then half a century ,its not like we're south africa it aint fucking complicated.

So they get even more land? Every time the arabs try to erredicate israel they get btfo and more land is taken. I think thats quite ironic

90% of the board are reddit trump cockboys, why would they want to mention it

Yeah but now the Russians are heavily in Syria and Iran is there as well. America won't invade Syria or Iran and this thing might come to a head with how the kikes are acting by bombing Syria.

Or maybe it won't and the kikes will just keep randomly bombing people in self defense lel

>theres literally no one against israel
Most people are against Israel. The (((governments))) of the world are not.

>kike
>brings up South Africa
Freudian
Last time the happened was the 6 day war. They’ve been losing ever since, relying more and more on American money.

themoscowtimes.com/news/birthday-russia-orthodox-church-end-of-history-59626

armageddon -> har magedon -> mt. megiddo

you time is coming, kike. You will pay for all that you've done and this time it will be a real Shoah

im talking poeple with power , AKA the only ones that matter .
how is it freudian ? , i was referring to them having like 16 capital cities .
achmed go home

It's sandpeople's business. Don't mind.

It doesn't belong to Israel because the Palestinians were there first.
>thinking Palestinian state existed...ever...
>term Palestinian invented less than 100 years ago
>Jews have been on that land for 5000 years, and probably much longer, fighting with Arabs and others the whole time...Islam offshoot ~1300 years ago

so, no, not true, and never has been

fair enough, but the Saudis and other Gulf states are building a coalition with Israel for a peace that would, hopefully, stop the desire for many that want to leave
...Israel isn't going to get their butts kicked by anyone from that part of the world - they are too strong militarily

Ok, we should give the planet back to dinosaurs since you're at it.

It seems you want to get liberated again. Berlin rapening of 1945 will sound like a joke.

Because we wish they would leave each other alone to peacefully worship. But they won't because they are being misled. They want to kill. To claim. Why? If they tally all the deaths would the God they fight for be proud? If yes, who is this God and why do they follow? If their God would reject their actions of hate, then why do they fight? They both pray to the same God. Both sides are historically technically of Jewish decent via Abraham and Ishmael. What have they gained with all of this fighting?

None of it makes any sense unless you lift the veil and see who is pulling the strings. At that point you realize why this is about much more than culture and religion and the people on both sides are being used as puppets need to wake to see. Their hate is ancient and propagated by those who do not care for either side and would wish to see them all suffer and perish.

Hamas and other shitskin forces won't do anything. Stupid and disorganized.

Would love to see the ME take care of our kike problem, but they are just awful at everything.

They our are GREATEST ALLY and we must keep supporting them. Even if it means more dead American soldiers and more American taxpayer money spent on propping them up.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHl1JnQoIWQ

Hamas is a faltering organisation. After 10 years in a blockade they are starting to reconsider their options and even hinted at reaching some kind of agreement with Israel. This business with the capital will force their hand to either strike with whatever forces they have left and get damaging blows over a purely symbolic decision, or back down and reveal to the world that they are done for.

Either way: Israel-Palestine deal. And Trump will get the credit for finally achieving it.

Trump is a fucking genius.

Lmao isreal posters are always to cocky. Cant wait to see live streams of your faces being shorn off.

Nice picture.

Because they are full of shit

day of the rake is coming .
its beauty is only surpassed by my envy of the person who took it , i mean just imagine seeing something like that IRL , i think i'd lose my mind .

>i mean just imagine seeing something like that IRL , i think i'd lose my mind .
It's just the ocean. Stop pretending to have a soul you dirty kike no one is buying it.

It’s not apartheid. Remember the gorillions.
Enjoy your bus ride home and stop posting on the sabbath.

>mfw a newfag dosnt understand the deep meaning behind that picture
i only feel pity that you cant experience the joy of knowing it .
what the fuck are you talking about , how is having many capitals related to apartheid ?

>playing dumb
Good good, the goyim never suspect

They always do this
They always riot and loot

The shitskins never did anything with that land
The Jews turned that arid wasteland into a thriving economic dynasty

The shitshow were never going to do anything with the land

Muslims are garbage,let them eat sand.

The Romans owned it first the Jews never owned it the Jews were just troublemakers living in Israel.