HOW CAN NETFLIX KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

HOW CAN NETFLIX KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/152376949/#152376949
youtube.com/watch?v=OTYPjcrB9l8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its almost as if Trigger actually wanted to draw a dark-skinned person.

>implying those aren't just dark life fibers

For the head of a fashion company, that's a terrible outfit.

But that brown girl tho

Why can't trying to have fun and be ironic be a bannable offense I guarantee 80% reduction in shitposting.

>its another "trigger indignant anti-Sup Forumsfags" episode

What am I missing here?

What happened?

>Literally white woman keeping a slave
Delet this. Racist nips.

Autism.

We really need another shitfest of a thread like the last one?

?

Both threads were up at the same time actually.

it is inevitable
the culture war of our times has reached Sup Forums, as it will extend to all reaches of the internet

overton's window grows increasingly vague, and people will take issue with even slight allusions to which side of the culture war a person stands on
such is life

massive shitthread filled with Sup Forums
they claimed that netflix was the reason for this background character being black and it was a part of the global conspiracy of white genocide and something that was forced on the writers against their wishes

... Nigga what?

i don't see how they are wrong

japs are more racist than white people

Is Sup Forums raiding us?

>japan
>white genecide

more like nips don't niggers in their anime

>is reddit raiding us?

ftfy

Netflix aren't and have never been on the production committee for any trigger show. They have no say in the planning or production.

Honestly this does happen when they want to appeal to western audiences. Don't know about the white genocide thing though, that sounds more like what a semite would do.

>he has a netflix account
why? just torrent

brown characters have been a thing in a shit ton of trigger/gainax shows, why the fuck is this being brought up now

Because Netflix is involved in this one I suppose.

irrelevant

the diversity agenda is far-reaching, including characters solely because they have brown skin is simply the thing you do these days. the problem that people have here isn't so much to do with netflix as it is the diversity agenda.

>the whole cast is diverse and all the students are supposed to be from different countries from around the world
hmm, just like Sup Forums. has Sup Forums become what they despise the most?

Welcome to 2017. Everything is a culture war now and you have to be ready to fight at the drop of a hat.

its always been brought up

Brown characters in anime have been a thing for longer than you have been alive. Gundam 0079 had Lalah and SDF Macross had the black woman working on the ships crew and those were released in the 70s and early 80s.

>the diversity agenda is far-reaching, including characters solely because they have brown skin is simply the thing you do these days
If they were actually trying to push an agenda, they would have put a black character as one of the protagonist. A background character that most people will not even notice means jack shit.

Whats even happening i thought that girl was always black

Netflix was behind Nadia. Anno told me.

>diversity agenda
>japan
Japan where the literally refer to mixed race people as ハーフ (halfu) and see nothing wrong it?

was she black in the original? I forgot

What am I looking at?

Why do people care about that?

>loanwords are racist!!!11

She was always dark skinned, Netflix didn't change anything. Sup Forums is >implying they "forced Trigger" to make her brown from the start

But the name of David Lee from netflix appeared
on ED credits of LWA.

did Netflix have anything to do with trigger when KLK was being produced?

it's possible that they did. but it's very unlikely. Collecting facts and data is the only way to expose Netflix. I mean 3 black people in anime is very unlikely and since they are all done by the same company it makes it harder to believe it was done by chance.

Yeah not under the production committee. In the middle if you can't read Japanese. Two of those are from TOHO, two are from Good Smile Company and the other two are from Ultra Super Pictures, Triggers parent company. All Netflix are doing is paying for worldwide streaming rights.

>i don't see how they are wrong
There were always Brown people featured in anime. They literally have 0 proof of what they claim and mock anyone who doesn't agree with them.

We don't need the same shitposting thread twice in a row.
desuarchive.org/a/thread/152376949/#152376949

I mean David Lee is one of the planning member. not production comittee

Nah, Executive Producer. Which doesn't imply any involvement in planning the show. That's what the Production Committee does.

製作
大田圭二(東宝)
安藝貴範(グッドスマイルカンパニー)
松浦裕暁(ウルトラスーパーピクチャーズ)

エグゼクティブプロデューサー
武井克弘(東宝)
大塚雅彦(ウルトラスーパーピクチャーズ)
David Lee(Netflix)

プロデューサー
古澤佳寛(東宝)
宇佐義大(グッドスマイルカンパニー)
鈴木公尚(ウルトラスーパーピクチャーズ)

「リトルウィッチアカデミア」製作委員会
藤田雅規 大浦俊将(東宝)
宮原恵 鈴木沙織 濱山明子(グッドスマイルカンパニー)
白岡理奈(ウルトラスーパーピクチャーズ)

whew I'm convinced. fuck netflix. all they care about is race. they look at all movies with their race-o-vision instead of letting statistics run their natural course. sad!

Yeah like I said, Netflix aren't on the production committee, no involvement in planning or creation of the show. Same amount of input as anyone else who licenses a show for streaming. The people in the production committee will get to profit from the show itself and everything related to it. All Netflix has done is pay towards that profit for the other companies.

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded and annoying?

>I mean 3 black people in anime is very unlikely and since they are all done by the same company it makes it harder to believe it was done by chance.
> black people in anime is very unlikely

I'm sorry, are you retarded or something?

I mean look at this brown cross dressing fuccboi, he's a main fucking character to boot. And his show came out in 1999

There have always been. brown/black characters in anime, obviously not many. But to say they are only inserted as diversity bait, especially for studios like Sunrise/Gainax/Trigger that do shows with broad settings instead of "yet another highschool in suburban Tokyo", is just proof of a monumental level of ignorance of the medium

Sup Forums is the most autistc board on this site
even more so than /r9k/

Netflix is in fact very disgustingly "progressive" in their original series, for example. I bet they follow a checklist of everything to shoehorn into them. Gays? Lesbians? Token tranny? Character of every race? Interracial? LGBTQ interracial? Check, check, and check.

That being said, they have nothing to do with trigger adding niggers to their shows. They're not the only studio with anime on Netflix, after all. Do other anime available there happen to have a nig as well? Most likely not, but I'm sure one of you autists will try to find out.

>I mean 3 black people in anime is very unlikely and since they are all done by the same company it makes it harder to believe it was done by chance.

JFC have you seen like less than 20 anime in your life?

Production
大田圭二(TOHO)
安藝貴範(Good Smile Company)
松浦裕暁(Ultra Super Pictures)

Executive Producers
武井克弘(TOHO)
大塚雅彦(Ultra Super Pictures)
David Lee(Netflix)

Producers
古澤佳寛(TOHO)
宇佐義大(Good Smile Company)
鈴木公尚(Ultra Super Pictures)

LWA Production Comitte
藤田雅規 大浦俊将(TOHO)
宮原恵 鈴木沙織 濱山明子(Good Smile Company)
白岡理奈(Ultra Super Pictures)

They have hang-ups with blacks/browns for various reasons and the influx of idiots that came in around 2008 and took the racism and trolling seriously diluted the population of posters, slowly increasing.

Why would you take advantage of an obviously satirical thread to post legitimate political opinions? Why?

The fact that they're listed under executive producer but not on the production committee very much implies they explicitly wanted no involvement with planning or content of the show and just wanted to throw money at an anime.

We've always been racist retard. Just because you thought it was a joke doesn't mean we weren't racist all along.

And I mean all of Sup Forums, not just us. Sup Forums is especially a racist board since it has to do with anime, a japanese medium.

Because Sup Forumslacks are exactly like bronies in that they literally cannot help themselves when it comes to that shit. Their autism won't allow inhibition.

In fact I'd say they're worse than bronies since at least /mlp/ does its job as a containment board.

They don't seem to realize when they're making off-topic posts.
Or worse, they claim off-topic is "board culture".

oh wow you found 1 black person in anime. so take out all of trigger anime and you have 1/(all the non-trigger characters) are black. which is well within reason. Netflix is forcing an unnatural amount of minorities into anime. fact.

I've seen more anime than you. fact.

from a western perspective, all brown characters are usually included as diversity bait. this is a product of all western producers going into a frenzy for that delicious diversity pandering, so many westerners interpret brown characters in media from other countries as being resultant of the same diversity craze.

but ehh, whatever. that's a rather moot point, you guys win this one

>when you're trying to be sarcastic but you are actually correct
netflix obviously has a huge boner for diversity pandering or Sup Forums never would have cared in the first place

Suck my ass dude.

I don't get it. What's the problem?

as with all goals, you start out small and work your way up. fact.

This conspiracy has been going on for decades.

Lemme guess, you were here since 2011, right?

Ten years and counting. You get people who say racist shit and make offensive images and then you get the actual racists who miss the point of Happy Negro and Tay Zonday with a slice of watermelon in his hand jerking off.

>not thinking appropriation is a good thing

How the hell are you supposed to reach a wide variety of demographics if you don't have representatives from those groups? Not everyone can be a whitewashed Asian.

There have already been brown MCs in anime Makoto to Hatchin, Nadia immediately come to mind.

Was never sure if she was black or gyaru but either way it made me moist as a kid.

Introducing black characters into anime is the gateway to other shit. Especially if normalfags watch it, they'll ask questions like
>why are there no black characters in this, there was one in that other show I watched xD
Next, they'll ask
>why are there no gays, trannies, etc
>inb4 fujoshit and traps

you're probably a bitch lily fuckboi.

I will fucking rape you with my massive black cock and make you say "I love your nigger dong!"

>people are literally this fucking new

Because they come into boards that have nothing to do with politics and the culture wars and try to shoehorn their shit there (I've seen them pull that in fucking /ck/ of all places)

And when they get called out on it they either fall back on implying that anyone questioning them must be a redditor or a leftist or that they have some fundamental right to shitpost because "free speech" and telling them to go and stay gone is "censorship".

In summary: They flood where they aren't wanted, try to inject their opinions and worldview in there regardless of what the natives of that board want. And when called out on the fact they are making the place objectively worse they fall back on implying their detractors are the ones who are in the wrong and they are being victimized. Sup Forumsacks are basically the Syrian refugees of Sup Forums

There's a really disgusting overlap between alt right kids and entry level weebs

They come here from r/thedonald for Sup Forums then end up spreading to other boards, Sup Forums in particular, and flaunt how fucking the new they are aggressively.

I wish mods would just kill this shit on sight

They aren't being introduced though. They've been there at least since the 1970s and even as main characters nothing new or unique here.

Unfortunately Sup Forums got one of the Sup Forums mods fired so things are just getting worse.

you might as well trip up your shitposting is so easy to spot
you probably made the thread

>little brown pregnant loli

Talk about a slippery slope.

because people can't handle posts that are meant to be offensive anymore

you are now aware the fundamental principle of Sup Forums has always been shitposting

This is obviously a shitposting thread.

WE WUZ ARYANS N DESUUU!
can we talk about how japan likes to pretend they're actually aryan?
why are there so many blonde blue-eyed white girls in their schools?
how come they are ok with this?
there are zero
read ZERO
blonde blue-eyed girls in japanese highschools
but they make up a significant proportion of the main characters of anime?
how come the japanese populace do not chimp out like Sup Forums does when they see a black background character everytime they see a blonde blue-eyed ""japanese""" character?

first reply meant for

>I mean 3 black people in anime is very unlikely
Seriously bro, watch more anime. By that logic, Sunrise has been bought by netflix since the 70's because they had more than 3 black characters in many of their series
youtube.com/watch?v=OTYPjcrB9l8
Just look at this opening

Man you guys are really paranoid.

this post was made by a buttmad sjw, ignored.

Nips love Aryans.

people like what?

why are you showing cosby kids in an anime image board?

>japs don't chimp out
fucking casual

The Japanese are civilized unlike Sup Forums

A lot of the clothes you see in fashion shows are garbage you'd never get caught dead wearing in daily life. It's just for showing off.

>there are people who seriously think that dark skinned character a "modern" thing in anime
You guys should seriously watch more than seasonal anime

Your know what negroes do in Japan? They hang about on dedicated negro streets full of Nigerian bars where they hustled Japanese people inside, spike their drinks and steal their wallets. You don't believe me? Head to Ueno or any of the other areas with a dedicate negro street and see for yourself.

stale pasta desu

Honestly I think at this point people who admit to being against Sup Forums should be banned on sight. They're all vicious shitposters and redditors.

japanese genocide
The nukes weren't enough for the [[[anglo-saxons]]]
they've got their beady eyes set on wiping out the japanese race by putting aryans in their anime
see, the japanese then think that the aryans are the enemy and so it divides them and sets them against each other whilst also encouraging the japanese woman to breed with superior non-japanese men

a play book taken straight from (((them)))...

blacks, aryans and japanese should all band together and get rid of [[[they]]] and (((them))) desu