How do you go from this

How do you go from this...

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/news/38974318
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to this?

Love

I can't believe that I seriously want a Daru route, but I really do.

I just started this series. I wasn't really impressed by the 1st episode, should I continue, Sup Forums?

>Decades have passed
>Humanity is barely surviving
>Daru is still fat

Play the VN.

Only if you can hand in until episode 10 when the plot actually starts.
It has a 9.5 rating for a reason though.

It's almost as if fat people are fat no matter what regardless of food availability or intake.

Hmmm

>Society crumbling
>economy is shit
>wars everywhere

Get fit or die

okey dokey, I'll give it a fair shake then
thanks user

episode 10 is where shit hits the fan, you may not fully realize it right now but there is a lot of plot in that first episode

>not liking a slice of life full of nerds who are constantly fucking with each other more than a time travel sci fi

Or maybe a genius who can build a time machine is capable of keeping himself fed even when the world is going to shit.

MUH GENES MUDAFUKKA

Stop falseflagging and go back to Sup Forums

To this...

To this...

Is that how you assess all potential shows? By watching one episode? Christ.

oink oink fatty

Daddy!

>Muh genetics
Better have a f explanation

The REAL question is how did THIS come from THAT?

What does fat have to do with Sup Forums though?

Post more fit Hashida family members

Stupid user, everyone you disagree with is Sup Forums

I never knew I want this but I fucking do.

so he goes back in time where there is more food, got it

To be fair, S;G still fails by the standard three-episode rule. One episode though is absolutely retarded.

Why are labmems so fucking lewd all the time?

Checked.

The first episode of S;G is the best first episode in anime. The characters, setting, editing, and just about everything is letting you know you're in for a treat.

The episode is dense with plot too, it just takes the entire rest of the series to realize it. The most rewarding series to rewatch, too.

t. Digicuck

Mayuri isn't for lewd though

>flails her jugs around left and right
>not for lewd
She's also worst girl. She was there for the entire time with Okabe, but the only person who could ever truly wake him up and give him strength was Kurisu. Not Daru, not Faris, partially Maho, not Mayuri, but only Kurisu could get him to stop being a little bitch.

>jugs

You mean her buns - fucking bike shorts baby.

Sooooooooooooooooooo

supa haku is the real MC?

Okabe was the guy with the ideas and the pillar of the group - the brains. Daru was the guy who mainly did shit - the handyman/brawn. Kurisu was just there doing both things, to a lesser degree than Daru, of course. Mayuri was there to liven up the place, and to be autistic at the needed times. The rest were just their wacky friends. Although I would've loved to see a sort of younger Mr. Braun helping out or interacting with the lab, as a rival of sorts to Okabe.

Mayuri's not the one wearing tight spats.

supa haku is tha real hero!

:^)

or, you can lift weight while watching anime

Mayuri started out being just there for emotional support for that, but by the point we get to SG;0, Mayuri was the actual emotional conscience of the group, and she's every bit as mad as the other lab members. She's a hopeless mad romanticist who'd throw her self away if it means that she can save Hououin Kyouma, who she's betting everything on.

Daru started out being the guy who does all the shit, but ever since he realized his responsibility to Suzuha and how much he loves Hououin Kyouma, he's become the man who shoulders the responsibility of making everything happen that must take place.

I unironically want daru as mai husbando by this point.
no homo.

Daru is way better in 0. He's just a petty asshole in the first game.

Exactly my thoughts. Rewatching it made me realize it wasn't the hot shit I thought it was so much I deleted it from the computer. Good to see one time, the rewatch fucked it for me. Fuck Digibro.

Honestly, Steins;Gate's ep1 was a bit bleh. If you've played the VN, then you wouldn't mind it because you've put up with the slow beginning of it during the playthrough. I didn't care much for SG until the rounders showed up and Okabe started to use the timeleap machine.

By being stuck into a world war.

>this is what fat people actually believe

By having a daughter that always get tired of your shit.

I wonder how many whales S;G0 triggered when half of the game Suzuha is telling Daru to lose weight

Who knows. Daru could've reduced quite a bit of weight just by cutting out sugar alone though.

She's a lot less likeable in 0

I disagree. Suzuha in 0 had to live with utter despair that Okabe refuse to even try changing the future for a whole year as she experience in a short-lived peace with her loved ones. I like her even more because of how stubborn she hangs on to hope and to a better future.

in that case they should probably off themselves so they dont keep having fat children ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But that means that murrica would become completely deserted.

>obesity rate is all genetics
Bullshit. The increase of fructose in lieu of fat starting from the 70s have correlated to increase in obesity rate and in heart attack rate in these last decades.

>Big sugar
this is actually a good subject for a new Sci;Adv.

If that wasn't complete bullshit we could harness their magic metabolism and give everyone free energy.
>Feed landwhale 200 kcal worth of cheetos
>Liposuction fat that can be burned in a liquid fuel boiler to produce 6000 kcal of energy
Or maybe fatasses with no self-control are just notoriously dishonest about how much they eat.

>Mars is the final boss

Suzuha is always likable.

He started taking HGH and steroids.

That is some impressive chin gains.

So what is this anime called anyway?

>John Yudkin being discredited by Ancel Keys
I am still mad.

Get spoonfed elsewhere faggot

Sure, in a "I want to hurt her so badly she'll lose even the last tiny bit of hope she had left" kind of way

It's like you are in the alpha worldline user.

S2 when? but this time with supa haku as the MC

Top class parent

Considering the fact that she grew up in a cesspool despite democracy prevailing I think she turned up alright. At least in the alpha lines she could rationalise that the world was good till CERN took over so it isn't anybody's fault.

>Suzuva gave me a weakness for twin braids, spats, track suits, athletic girls and dorks all at the same time
She is literal perfection and im kinda sad no canon VN girl from anything will ever match her

>angryceaser.png

>tired of
M8 beta suzu is a dad con

>democracy
>not a cesspool
???

>had a weakness to all of that other than 'athletic'
Suzuha is a gift.

I can't be the only one who has become a total Mahofag, am I?

i became a Mayurifag after 0 instead

How did the logo get upside down?

i thought her name was john titor

A lot of us walked away with new fetishes. Kurisu in particular really did a number on me.

My feeling for Mayuri just keeps getting better and better. The situation at 0 has given Mayuri some of the deepest development of all the lab members.

Mayuri's regrets over her grandma, Altair and Vega, and then her connection to her daughter all came about after SG. All of these develops have really changed my view on Mayuri for the better.

read the sticky

Makes you wonder why humanity used to suffer from all those famines, considering a good chunk of the population is apparently capable of manufacturing free energy and nutrients out of thin air.

The problem is that the fatasses don't even try to rationally examine what's going on, be it a case of how that not all calories are equal or in the relationship of their diet to body insulin resistance.

So I just finished the Steins;Gate VN? Will get to 0 eventually, wanted to ask what Chaos Head & Robotics Notes were in relation to it?

Holy shit Suzuha is so best girl. How did such an annoying fat fuck spawn her?

>the only person who could ever truly wake him up and give him strength was Kurisu
But Mayuri's encouragement when Okabe fails to save Kurisu the first time is what changes whether Okabe goes to alpha timeline or stays in the beta timeline (Zero).

>annoying fat fuck
Go and play 0. He's 100% bro.

>what Chaos Head & Robotics Notes were in relation to it?
Different stories in the same setting. No inherent relation beyond the Committee of 300, except Nae shows up in Robotics;Notes. Some other cameos and nods in the background of things too, but ultimately they're separate tales.

>She was there for the entire time with Okabe, but the only person who could ever truly wake him up and give him strength was Kurisu.
Ignoring all the times Mayuri immediately goes up to him, immediately gets a closer idea of what he's worried about than any of the other cast members and manages to cheer him up somehow, yeah.

The dynamic between Okabe & Mayuri and Kurisu is fine.

I used to think like , but 0 Arc and β Light at the Point of Infinity have turned my understand upside down. Shiina Mayuri is the only person who understands both Okarin and Hououin Kyouma, something that Makise Kurisu will never do.

Mayuri is the only person who knows how Okabe Rintarou is a summation of Okarin and Hououin Kyouma, and how that Okabe killing Hououin Kyouma has made him clipped his wings. She actually is an observer, one who understands that not only is Makise Kurisu is Okabe's true love, but that making everyone smile once more wholly depends on making Hououin Kyouma live once more.

Mayuri is not the person who can show Okabe the way, for only Makise Kurisu can do that. Rather, Shiina Mayuri is the only person who can tell Okabe that he's gone astray. We never understood just how far Mayuri is willing to go for the sake of her Altair until 0.

He:

Had sex
Took a shower
Hit the weights
Gained height
Got a clue

That what happened when you see your best friend living a life as dead corpse till his death

He got a daughteru at that.
Btw, Daru and Maho realized something important, that 3D can be 2D . That's how Daru saved Okarin and made him cheat death.

Did he gain height? I thought he was always tall.

You can't gain height unless you add bone via surgery.

Was an anime series really announced? Where? I can't find it.
Or is it just speculation?

myanimelist.net/news/38974318
The anime was announced together with the game. there's even Episode 23 β Divergence episode released which directly goes to the event of 0.