Strange how an old meme suddenly became insanely popular

Something really strange about an old meme suddenly being spammed everywhere like it's new and popular. Why is it always the same flag posting this forced meme? Pure coincidence probably.

>ITS ALL A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU
the absolut state of the amerimutt

Karma.

I bet that was you who posted it.

Sage

Rare amerimutts thread?

I think it's being pushed by Turkroaches. They were the ones behind the Eternal Anglo meme too.

>Polish flag
Surprise, surprise.

I made this a while ago, sums it up

just Germans being Germans.

if you see an anti american post hiding under meme EU flag, its 95% sure its a german poster.

no, Amerimutts are real

Speaking to the amerimutt posters: i just finished my last cycle of posting (i was assigned to Sup Forums) but still haven't received my check (613,50€, as stated on the contract).

Am i the only one? I contacted Susan on hangout this morning but she replied her office's duties don't include managing the payments and i'm supposed to mail Open Society Foundation itself.

I expected better work ethics from them, i'm not an antifa junky they can afford to push around the country for free, this shit took dedication. I'll probably lash out on a Glassdoor review and name each and every one of them if i don't get my money.

This is the best meme of the past years, if only because it triggers amerimutts so damn much.

I think most of Sup Forums can tell when it's a dumb lefty shill and when it's bants OP. They have all the tact of a fucking elephant.

EU flag, Canadian flag started the spam once again 6 years later while the Swede flag, and German flags were the first to pick up reposting. EU flag is more than likely the same street-shitter Indian flag who kept spamming martshart with a few proxies until newfags rolled with it
same deal here

To make it go away that it promotes race conciseness and demographic change in the minds of normies

Lurk moar.
This happens all the time with Sup Forums memes.

it was being spammed by the same people spamming the lauren threads. Sup Forums mods are absolute trash and allow these people to spam.

>tfw bongs pushes the amerimutt meme so hard their prince actually married one
>royal family is mutt status now
Wew

kekekekek

and.... you still are mutt, we just post facts and nothing else

Don't the Polish have a gypsy problem?

Amerimutts can't handle shit.

calm down Jamal O'brian

Amerimutt is a memetic advertising campaign for 23andme.

America vs Portugal, who would win?

It's being posted because you faggots are still getting butthurt over it. I unironically like Richard Spencer's photoshopped head images for the same reason. Some people just can't handle bants and it's hillarious.

lmao i enjoy the asshurt from both sides with this reposted garbage
>americans tell euros not to let in niggers or sandniggers
>itll destroy your country
>euros want to boast at how accepting they are
>need to show up trump and those shit americans
>countries fucking totally wrecked
>better spam ameri-shit memes as payback

an ukrainian problem more like, either way the gyppos are less than 1% :v)

It's started off as the EU flag and/or the brazil flag randomly dumping the amerigoblins into various unrelated threads
I don't mind the meme though. I find it hilarious. But it's definitely a coordinated forced meme effort.

>But it's definitely a coordinated forced meme effort.

How deluded and selfimportant is this shitty board?

Could be they're butthurt that no one gave a fuck when Russia invaded them, and are tying to get fights started.
Yeah I don't really mind it either. Someone made an Al Franken one which was pretty hilarious.

Those are photoshopped? Man, you just spoiled it for me. I thought his head really looked like that from just the right angle. Love those.

Absolutely.

Hehehe guess who's next?

lmao. best larp ive seen in weeks.

it was coordinated on /bant/ nigger

change the meme meaning by colouring in a new flag

Well, some of them are. It's honestly getting hard to tell. I think this one could be real.

How do I become Le 0% face?

Pls make a thread about this, so more people can help you out

Yeah, cordinated:

>hey guys, let's spam this shit in Sup Forums

Americans being upset about this meme has a high chance they are the meme itself.
Why would you be upset about a meme of 54% when you are white as a snownigger? Makes no sense

It’s good meme. Very tasteful and lots of variations.

Anyone posting with an EU flag is really an American looking for same bantz.

This country already sucks, leafs know this and are accustomed to it. You won't get any bants off our continued melanin enrichment.

I've already explained the reasoning. They kept getting spammed out of nowhere almost exclusively by a EU flag and a BR flag. How does that not point toward it being coordinated?

I don't even mind it being forced. It's a good meme.

yeah, pretty much
like every single raid in fucking existence

>Sup Forums are gooks
Umm no sweetie, that's based Shatner.

the mutt butthurt is real

>I don't even mind it being forced. It's a good meme.
lol cuck

that is definitely a mutt, he could be the poster child for the mutts

fuck off mutthurt burger

Says the guy hiding behind a memeflag.

>They kept getting spammed out of nowhere almost exclusively by a EU flag and a BR flag.
Bullshit.

>How does that not point toward it being coordinated?
How can a 200 million country like brazil have several shitposters?
Why would some shitposters hide their flag? especially with one that will trigger Sup Forums?

>complaining about memeflags
lol cuck

Leafs and poos still change flags though