ps show bobs

le poo in le loo meme xD

fr though, sell bitcoin now, gonna crash horribly

All of them and Delhi

POO

IN

What will that buy you, Pajeet?

LOO

Newfriend, it doesn't work when you're quoting yourself.

>YOuSatBy
I know . Even r/bitcoin says it will crash to 5k. but they're also saying "hodl through the dip". Haven't seen people with such thick skulls on any other website. If you know it will crash then you're supposed to short sell it not hold. Reddit will die by getting crushed under the weight of its own stupidity

Oh fuck yeah

>1115141.45
Thats alot of poopees Pajeet!

this, and the fact that it's backed by literally nothing. You'd do better to invest in AIR in hopes that the value of FUCKING AIR will increase over time.

also if you're gonna start a thread as an indian, hide yourself with a meme flag since the autists on this board won't talk about anything but shitting streets

>yousatby
Fuk u dont need to remind me

>btc is bad because it's a fiat currency

user...

Imagine if a mass coronal ejection from the sun wiped out all digital storage. Poof, all that imaginary wealth disappears.

India would be better off than the modern world, not being 100% reliant on technology.

How many loos would that build?

>falling for the Giant's Wallet meme

>imagine if 2.5 billion people died and you had to start killing people for food and clean water
>the price of bitcoin would go down
you're a retarded no-coiner if i've ever seen one, I'm rich now as of 2 months ago i was some wagecuck who put all my paychecks into btc