Why are we supposed to hate Iran and wish for their destruction...

Why are we supposed to hate Iran and wish for their destruction? I decided to do a little bit of research about them and they've been through some heavy shit (several US backed coups, literal thievery of their natural resources and much more) in the last 90 years and they've been keeping shit to themselves instead of demanding reparations unlike certain (((people))) and Europeans. Hell, not so long ago, a US cruiser sunk a passenger plane from Iran with more than 300 passengers because they thought it was a F-14. You can't make this shit up, something is not right here and not a single media agency reported it.

Why are we supposed to hate Iran again? Their history is superbly rich and interesting too, I'm honestly confused about the whole "Iran hatred" issue. If you have anything bad on Iran, please share because I need to know, and others might want to know as well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vy0TCQZdEH4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash_(singer)
youtube.com/watch?v=iPLXnteRDO4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena_Farrokhzad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behrang_Safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel commands and amerigoys obey

Also there's a chance for Iran to obliterate the K*rds, Ar*bs, T*rks and (((J*ws))).

Is there a reason to not support Iran?

we should hate them because they are muslims.

Sup Forums was, is and always be an Israeli board. fuck off nazis, seriously.

Greeks, Albanians, Italians; Spanish and Portuguese are Christians and they act like begging gypsies and commit organized crime all over the world. Should I hate everyone in Europe because of that?

Oil and power. Iran not only supports Assad, but is also the third major ally between Russia and China. They are trying to provoke Iran into a war before they make a nuclear bomb, but the Iranians know this and are keeping to themselves.

What more Iran can do? They're literally letting anyone inspect their plants at any time of the day or night.

Hmm, I do wonder why we hate Iran! Iran is one of the most based muslim countries because they're shia, and they support shias in Lebanon and Syria. Sunnis (KSA etc.) have a problem with them probably due to geopolitical and religious reasons. I don't actually know why Israel has decided to have Iran as an enemy.

Iran is an enemy of the American monopoly over oil. They refuse to trade oil in petrodollars which cripples America, and they are also bitter rivals of the Saudi regime down south.

Judging by your replies, you seem to not be getting the bigger picture in these conflicts. Respond if you are looking for redpills.

They name the jew, you know what happens next...
Why the fuck people dont talk about the unholy trinity-alliance USA Israel Saudi arabia?

kys

How much more oil does the US government want? More and more cars are shifting over to electricity and they have Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and much more for oil production. Hell, there's still oil in the US.

Please don't make this a snowball thread, the topic is pretty unique and interesting. Leave NAZBOL gang's retarded beliefs alone.

>Why are we supposed to hate Iran and wish for their destruction?
Foolish goyim - it's because Israel covets Iran's resources.

Israel always shrieks the country it wants to steal next is a "threat."

Don't they have askhernazi jew tier hereditary diseases chance? Shoot the weak to save the strong I guess.

No one hates Iran except for Israelis are a small percentage of boomers from usa.

Iran dindu nuffin and is just trying to exist.

>Why are we supposed to hate Iran again?

Are you forgetting who controls the USA?

The US government is a puppet govt. They are controlled by the major corporations in the US, who see profit from wars in the middle east and the oil trade. "Nationalism" today is an ilusion, much like it was in feudal times; we are fighting for the nobility's profit. American corporations want a monopoly over the world's trade market, and are trying to close in on Russia and China, their two main enemies. They do this by making their minor allies (Iran, North Korea, Syria..) look evil so they can pick them off one by one and close in on them. They are doing this in the South and East China seas as well.

>Kekistani flag
>Moron tier understanding of geopolitics
>Hurr sure they're Muslims

Fucking kike shills.

Shit tier bait faggot

This is true, but it is also our only rescue from tribalism.

iran and israel were once allies untill iran started being hostile because a new leader came along and didnt like israel

I don't hate Iran. I just hate their government and their revolutionary guards. Many of the Iran people want freedome

Yeah.. Bring back Ahmedinejad, he was the basest of all.
youtu.be/Vy0TCQZdEH4

>north korea
>Venezuela
>china

This
this

moreover would anyone on this board be suprised if I pointed out that the americans actually fermented the revolution, the jews had the shah murdered (as they did to the royal families of Europe) because he would not bow to thier shekels, and prior to the Iranian revolution Iran was a peaceful, and almost secular like state that was moderniizing very quickly.

Its always jews behind every nasty thing. Just go google pictures of pre revolution Iran. Girls walking around in miniskirts, girls goign to college, people where happy. I am not going to try and pretend Iran was some fairytale, but it was a whole lot better then it is now. But the jews didnt like that, they didnt want a modern and peaceful iran. So much pain and suffereing they have caused the iranian peoples.

They need nuclear weapons so as to be able to counter Israels nukes (nuke tech which Israel STOLE from America, and was even convicted of doing so).

The CIA and the mossad toppled an ancient monarchy, and what followed was 50 years of religious extremism and terrorism.

> implying Israel did nothing to instigate conflict

Iran being the enemy is pushed by msn and mainstream politicians because they are a country with vast natural resources -not just oil. They are not a terrorist state - those would be Saudi Arabia and Israel.
Iran has been on the hit list since ayatollah took over. Don't get me wrong, fuck the theocracy there. But look up Policy for a New American century, and you will see the general outline of what was proposed, and what actually happened since the 80's when the document was drafted. Don't bomb Iran - Israel is the terrorist state! These are but two of the few international standards that libs and Nat Socs can agree on. And the necessity of stronger environmental protection.

>Just go google pictures of pre revolution Iran. Girls walking around in miniskirts, girls goign to college, people where happy. I am not going to try and pretend Iran was some fairytale, but it was a whole lot better then it is now. But the jews didnt like that, they didnt want a modern and peaceful iran. So much pain and suffereing they have caused the iranian peoples.

The people were not happy before the revolution. The Shah was actually a Jewish puppet. Look up who Mohammed Mossadegh was and what he tried to do before the Anglos and Americans BTFO'd him to install the Shah so they could keep the oil money rolling.

The shah tried to force westernisation onto Iran, which they simply didn't want; they were conservative Muslims. The Revolution was pushed by the majority.

Because we(Iran) are the only influential country that hate Israel.
Jews bought and cucked all Islamic and arabic countries except Iran,Syria,Lebanon(Hezbollah).
Thats why (((American medias))) always focus on "muh evil Iran" and "remove Assad".

kek the Shah was a US puppet who was thrown away because there was no support for him in Iran anymore

>t. Iranian diaspora

Even Turkey is better than Islamic Iran

Nice argument shlomo.

2 main reasons: anti-petrodollar and overtly anti-zionist

They are muslime, they read their sick book and despite that seek to inforce it. They will all be destroyed and attacked even if it be an infinate amount of times untill they perish those scum creatures.

I hate both Jews and Arabs (Iranians), both are sandnigger filth. Support China instead so we can get rid of all the disgusting Mulattoes roaming in the desert.

You're not. You're supposed to know they hate you, and wish for your destruction.

They don't even try to hide it, so it takes a special kind of retard to support them.

Lol this thread is actually a redneck and autist manifesto. None of you here actually understand surface level geopolitics. Go watch more Alex Jones, ice American.

>them
>they
stop pretending you're not diaspora, reza

Iranians are Indo-European.

>The Revolution was pushed by the majority.
This is false. Revolutions are often started by an extreme minority, hence why they must use violent and extreme measures to reach their goal.
While the Shah was not perfect, and was puppet of western states, the majority of iranians absolutely hated the Ayatollah regime after it was implemented.

Iranians are Aryan, not Arab.

They are literally the world leader in supporting terrorism.

>Serbian shitskin subhuman

>Arab Nazi Larper

>Its always jews behind every nasty thing. Just go google pictures of pre revolution Iran. Girls walking around in miniskirts, girls goign to college, people where happy.
It was shah propaganda for dumb westerners(have you seen JIDF shilling for "Hot strong sexy women in IDF"?)
Iran was not a rich and westernized country before Islamic revolution.

Because ever since Trump a good chunk of the faggots on this board did a 360 and started sucking Jewish dick because he did, and now they're vocal about supporting Israel just because 'le piss of muzzies' crap. These people can't think for themselves.

Please gtfo retard. The color of your skin is irrelevant when your IQ is in the 30s.

>world leader in supporting terrorism.
USA and Saudi Arabia.

This leaf knows his shit

If you have been on Sup Forums for more than a week and still think Iran is the "bad guys" and Israel are "good," then fucking kys before you reproduce and your low IQ genetic material infects the gene pool. If you're not an idiot, then you're a kike in which case you really should kys.

>special kind of retard
We're joined by the JIDF, I see. Only a group desperately clinging to the imagination of intellectual superiority would care about the epithet "retard."

Your projective stories about how "they hate" and "they wish for your destruction" always reveal your vile presence.

Groups Iran supports:
>Hezbollah (not even terrorist, just an anti Israel milittia)
>Houthis
Groups the USA supported/still supports:
>ISIS
>Taliban
>Al-Qaeda
>Arab spring in Syria
>Arab spring in Libya
>Arab spring in Egypt

>support China
Yellow fever is a disgusting thing.

Cut yourself on that edge, kid?

Agenda 21. World Bank user

Seriously gtfo and go brush up on history.
The Good Religion by Darban I Den gives a quick rundown of the Zoroastrian religion in Iran, and how Aryans trace their roots back to Iran, and have always been battling Arab and Semitic factions that have historically sough to conquer the area.
Original Magic by Dr. Stephen Flowers is also a great book to learn more technical knowledge
Iran being an islamic theocracy means half the battle has been won, although it is still legal to practice the ancient mazdan religion there (which is the pre-abrahamic religion from which Judaism, Christianity, Islam have borrowed and perverted significantly.

He isn't being edgy. He just isn't a retard. Saying "edgy" doesn't win you an argument.

There's lots of Iranians here and they all look like disgusting sub-humans.

So evidently these people went to an extreme o overnight from mini skirts to reaper outfits, so these people masivly accept islam the religion of death and degeneracy first they inpose it on themselves and as ordained by their islam seek to impose it on others. You cannot blame 500 people as scape goats and overlook the involvment and submition of millions! Who is more degenerate and guilty not to mention dangerous here even if as some put it "jews" came along and turned them into whT they are? Right! Mudslimes are using Israel as a scape goat for their actions, weeknesses and crimes that they have are and plan to commit!

Am i wrong?
We only support:
Hezbollah(for fighting against Israel and ISIS)
PMU(for fighting against ISIS)
Houthis(for fighting against Saudi Arabia)
Why you think we are leader in supporting terrorism when USA and Saudi Arabia are the main financial and ideological sponsors of terrorism in the world?

They are probably Iranian/Arab. This is a travesty of blood, just as the Ashkenazi Jews have infiltrated the Germanic tribes, and now Germany is pushed to interbreed with the new Muslim population.
It frustrates me deeply.

>Arabs (Iranians)

The PMU are not terrorists. They are a paramilitary force but they serve their country.

>they were conservative Muslims
That's where your wrong, kiddo.

They tolerated Islam as long as it wasn't shoved down their throats. That changed after the revolution. They were totally caught off guard as they will be in Europe soon. Now the people in Iran despise their Islamic rulers. I love in a state with a lot of Iranian immigrants. They assimilate will and almost never continue following their religion when they get here other than perhaps for social reasons.

The Iranian people want a more Western way of life. They have for a long time. Unfortunately this has resulted in many emulating what they see in (((Western media))) and this has caused their culture to be subject to some degeneracy as well. Many of the young generation even think Israel is their friend.

Iran wants modernization, not westernization.

They aren't. I said we only support this 3 groups.

Looks like an Iranian here in Sweden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arash_(singer)

you should hate yourself because you're a piece of shit who doesn't fucking know anything.

Israel is the most based Mediterranean country

Go back to you nigger dick threads on Sup Forums

This is a good documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=iPLXnteRDO4

Another Iranian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athena_Farrokhzad

Note that I hate all Arabs (including Jews). Everyone in the Middle East are mongrels of Mongoloid and Negroid.

All white Europeans can trace their roots back to Iran (Persia)

Iranian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behrang_Safari

Note that he looks like an Italian.

This, and you can tell who the buttblasted Iranian diaspora are by the way they seethe in rags over this. All of them live in Western countries enjoying Western luxury and yet they shit on anyone criticizing their third world theocracy, calling them kikes. Really fires the neurons.

Nine times out of ten if you see somebody call you a jew for saying Islam is shit, it's almost always an Iranian living in a Western country, usually a meme flag. Because their own shithole has censored their Internet.

Yeah but they are Indoaryans in a way. Genetics do show that ... their genepool is rather contaminated with Arab DNA (mostly in the lower social strata) but still, there roots are Indoeuropean.

THAT however is not correct. Both Europeans and Iranians may trace their roots back to the Yamnaya culture in the Pontic-Caspian steppe / Ukraine. Also clearly shown by paleogenetics.

>their genepool is rather contaminated with Arab DNA
No shit sherlock. I get the idea of not attacking Iran for simply doing Israels bidding, but in no way should these absolute subhuman Negroid be in our society or close to it. If it were up to me I'd send them straight to death camps.

Listen user, i get what you feels. In Sweden right now, the influx of middle-easterners is destroying your culture, and most iranians you meet look just like arabs because they probably ARE arabs, and not native to Iran (true iranians).
While I understand your frustration, I recommend researching the findings of Germany's Ahnenerbe.

>Sup Forums was, is and always be an Israeli board
Predictable how the Israelis apply to Sup Forums the same kind of selfish whining they apply to Israel and Jerusalem.

Iranians are of Indo European ancestry and are historically hostile to Semitic groups. They are Shiite Muslim and Shiites generally do not engage in terrorism against white countries.

Bottom line is Iran is the Jew's enemy not any white Europeans and if you hear otherwise it is just kike propaganda.

>Why are we supposed to hate Iran again?
They refused to bow to American hegemony.

Honestly though the Shah had it coming, the real tragedy of the Iranian revolution was that the Shah wasn't arrested, tried, and executed. Decades of the Persian monarchy suppressing the rights of the population, refusing to follow the constitution, and actively attempting to suppress religious traditionalism, not to mention the death toll of the build up to the Iranian revolution caused by the Shah. I'm an atheist and even I sympathize with the more radical of the Iranian revolutionaries simply because the Shah was that much of a cunt to religiously devout people.

You know those pictures of Iran in the 70s with women running around dressed like Americans and Europeans? They dressed that way because wearing a more concealing traditional garb would get you socially excluded (so good luck getting a nice job if you or your wife dress very conservatively) and eventually outright outlawing some of the more conservative clothing in public. Also the Shah and his government was extremely fucking corrupt.

If you count Iranians as "white" "Indo European" then you should do the same to mulatto kids in the United States since they have "Indo European" ancestry from one parent.

It does really depends from individual to individual. I know two Persians from work and you would not even notice that they are from Iran. Skull shape, skin color, general appearance are more Indoeuropean than some of the people here (since our ancestors HAD mixed with Near Eastern Neolithic farmers who had settled Europe before Indoeuropeans steamrolled them).

If you are looking for 'pure' Indoeuropeans go to Estonia or some parts of the Ukraine. Everything else is a genetic mish mash more or less. Still, enough Indoaryan genes are retained in our CURRENT genepool. I am afraid of the future however...

>Genetics do show that ... their genepool is rather contaminated with Arab DNA
source?

Woah - the more you know. danke mein Austrian user

Most of Europe are "shitskins" already

>Why are we supposed to hate Iran and wish for their destruction?
There's several reasons why.
Although, they may seem trivial on the surface it's important to remember that there's serious implications for Iran gaining power in the Middle East.
1) Iran had a failed military coup that left a sour taste
2) Iran is an large economic power and military power in the middle east and that poses a threat to Israel and Saudi Arabia.
3)Iran has had success in backing Hezbollah in the Lebanon conflicts, the Syrian Civil War and, the Yemeni Civil War.
Israel is afraid of Iran since Iran has several friendly countries right next to Israel. Israel is fearing it's destruction since it's failure to hold back Iranian backed rebels.
Saudi is afraid because Iran is becoming very powerful and the Yemen Civil War has proved that Saudi Arabia has a terrible fighting force.
America is interested in keeping both Israel and Saudi Arabia allies in the middle east. Not to mention, Iran has been hostile to the US navy in the Persian gulf.
Geopolitics is a fun game.

"europe for all" oh jesus what the fuck

Yes but we may still 'fix' that situation with proper eugenics based on genetic analysis. But the same may be applied to Iran. The few Iranians I know identify more culturally with the ancient Achaemenid Empire and Zoroastrianism than with Islam. Of course, this culture is dead and gone but still they see it as their roots and not some goatfucker religion from the ass end of the world.

>Not to mention, Iran has been hostile to the US navy in the Persian gulf.
Can you give an example of this being true before the US massacred 300 Iranian civilians by shooting down a passenger liner?

>if I pointed out that the americans actually *fermented* the revolution
It's "fomented," you fucking retarded, anti-vaxxer, young-earth-creationist, alt-right dumbshit motherfucker.

Wasn't that in the 80's?
I'm talking about recently.
Besides, Iran is going to play war games in the Gulf of Mexico. I'm sure the US will understand.

Iran is a shitho-

Next you'll be claiming it's not "afermentive action."

I will set an 'afermentive action' by drinking a beer now ... jeez

fpbp

Oil kikes had the CIA depose there democratically elected president and install a ruthless dictator. If someone did that to my country I would be salty too. Before this Iran was pretty bro tier, after it the backlash lead to a religious revival and the creation of the theocratic government they now have.

Iran lives in peace with its native population of Christians and other minority religions. The Saudis killed all there Christians and other groups long ago.

Iran practices Shia Islam which is the one that almost never blows them selves up. They are far more tolerant of others. Not saying any breed of goat fucker isam is good but the Iran one is objectively better than the Wahhabist shit Saudi Arabia exports.

Iran is red pilled on the Jews and Hitler.

Iran is highly educated and values science and shit. Saudi Arabia thinks western education is evil and shuns it.

The kikes hate Iran, doing the opposite of what the Jews want you to do should always be considered.

not him but I am pretty clueless about middle eastern politics

>western education is evil
Considering westacuck universities are havens of leftist degeneracy, I’d say this is true

Action follows thought.

And with that..."I think I'll have another beer."