youtu.be/lQDxoK2_GDI

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BillKristol/status/938742368949362689
youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016
youtube.com/watch?v=hHl8eCBmEuA
express.co.uk/news/world/889513/North-Korea-news-Russia-US-Kim-Jong-un-security-guarantees-Lavrov-Tillerson
mobile.twitter.com/TheTylt/status/938814636455026688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

?

>nightmares of Hillary winning
really? the only dreams about the campaign I had was fighting in an all out war as Trump's protector, gunning down the globalist elite with futuristic weapons

Flynn plead to some bullshit charge instead of flipping on Trump
Mueller has nothing but an IG breathing down his neck, a leaky team and an increasingly angry and bold Congress
he would love to be fired by Trump now, it would allow him to save face

>Sen. Bob Menendez, fresh from corruption trial hung jury, is named to conference committee for tax bill by Senate Democrats
MY
>Sen. Bob Menendez, fresh from corruption trial hung jury, is named to conference committee for tax bill by Senate Democrats
FUCKING
SIDES

what did he mean by this??
twitter.com/BillKristol/status/938742368949362689

I've been busy since 10 writing up 37 pages. Has anything new happened?

Reminder

Questions for Wray hitting hard on Mueller's team about bias - 9 attorneys donated to Clinton, FBI agent Peter Strzok's involvement and bias among other officials. FBI Wray says he will wait for Inspector General's report and hold people accountable if need be

FBI Peter Strzok reassigned from Special Counsel "different than disciplinary actions," Wray. Strzok at HR. Members want docs from FBI @RepGoodlatte wants "fulsome request." Wray, "we have no desire to frustrate committee" wants to make sure no conflict with DOJ investigation.

Wray says the IG is investigating whether the interview by FBI Hillary Clinton interview failed to follow normal procedures or was politically bias. Wray's waiting on the IG findings to answer questions.

Jim Jordan "There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

"Congress will not hesitate to hold people accountable" says @FBI Director Wray if need be - after the IG finishes the investigation. @RepGoodlatte reminds Wray that it is @HouseJudiciary committee that has oversight over the FBI and FISA

>Regarding Hillary Clinton's server, why didn't the FBI search the Datto device in its possession for her deleted emails?
>FBI Director Christopher Wray played it off and says he can't answer that.

> A clarifying moment at the Wray hearing. Wray suggests he can't turn over dossier-related FISA material because it is "classified." Goodlatte sharply informs him that Judiciary has primary oversight of FISA court and so of course can see classified info in a classified setting.

>his security
Hmm

So did Wray agree to come back and share the FISA material?

AWOO

Waiting for confirmation.

Jim Jordan:"There's got to be something more here?" w/ regard to FBI Peter Strzok text messages to lover Lisa Page. Was Peter Strzok involved in the Dossier "fake-news Enquirer garbage" Did Strzok take the application to the FISA court?asks Jordan.

Rep. Jim Jordan asking Wray why Strzok's messages would get him kicked off of Mueller's team considering so many other Mueller prosecutors are pro-Democrat.

>Jim Jordan to FBI Director Christopher Wray: My hunch is Peter Strzok was fired for his involvement with the dossier

/r/politics is almost too easy to trigger

U wot m8 on me mum I will fuk u up m8

Big if true

youtube.com/watch?v=n7SiZ29IaLE
Wray was grilled about FBI agent Peter Strzok’s involvement in handling the infamous Steele dossier.

During a tense line of questioning in a House Judiciary Committee hearing, Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan pressed Wray to release the FBI’s application for a secret surveillance court warrant taken out last year on a former Trump campaign adviser.

Jordan said that he had a strong “hunch” that Strzok, as a top FBI counterintelligence official, was the agent who handled the dossier and used it as part of the evidence for warrants submitted last year to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC).

Strzok is in the news because it was revealed on Saturday that he was kicked off of Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation for exchanging anti-Trump and pro-Clinton text messages with his mistress, an FBI lawyer named Lisa Page who also worked on Mueller’s team.

Strzok was tapped to supervise the Russia investigation at the end of July 2016. Several weeks earlier he had been working as a central investigator on the Hillary Clinton email probe. After the discovery of his texts, Strzok was demoted to the FBI’s human resources department.

>Jordan questioned why Strzok would be removed from the Mueller investigation considering that at least nine of the prosecutors working on the team have been found to have contributed to Democratic political candidates, including Clinton.

>“If you kicked everybody off Mueller’s team who was anti-Trump there wouldn’t be anybody left,” Jordan said to Wray, who took over as FBI director in August.

>“There’s got to be something more, and I’m trying to figure out what it is. But my hunch is, it has something to do with the dossier,” continued Jordan, who referred to the dossier as “National Enquirer garbage.”

>Wray refused to answer questions about Strzok, the dossier, or the FBI application for the FISC warrant.

The Trump - Kim summit is going to be spectacular

Reagan - Gorbachev re-written for our current timeline

frankenstein is officially gone...in weeks to come...eventually

Where were you when McMuffin costed Trump Minnesota?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election_in_Minnesota,_2016

>“I’m not prepared to discuss anything about a [Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act] process in this setting,” he said.
It has been reported that the FBI obtained a warrant in Sept. 2016 against Carter Page, a former Trump campaign adviser who is a prominent figure in the dossier, which was compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele.
Page, who refers to the Steele report as the “dodgy dossier,” also recently questioned whether Strzok was involved in taking out the surveillance warrant against him.
He told The Daily Caller that he was “curious…whether [Strzok’s] dirty fingerprints” were on the surveillance application.
>Jordan urged Wray to disprove his theory by providing the information that the FBI used to obtain the surveillance warrant.
“Maybe I’m wrong,” he said of his hunch, “but you can clear it up for all of us here.”
Wray refused to take the bait, saying that he did not believe that he has the authority to provide FISA information to the House Judiciary Committee.
“I do not believe that I can legally and appropriately share a FISA court submission with this committee,” Wray told Jordan.

>Jordan interjected to clarify that he was not seeking the FBI’s actual submission to the surveillance court. Rather, he said he is seeking the information compiled by the FBI that was used to justify the warrant.

>“I don’t think there’s anything prohibiting the FBI from giving us what they used to put together what was given to the FISA court, and there is nothing prohibiting him from doing that,” Jordan said in an aside to Virginia Rep. Bob Goodlatte, the chairman of the House Judiciary panel.

>“I don’t think there is either,” he replied.

He's a little fucking bitch and he's getting nervous about getting his ass fucked by America

THANK YOU saraaaaaaaah

The US can grant him a Maximum Security place. If you know what I mean.

That's a cat

Do you think Chuck and Nancy lost their good seats?

Hana best girl.

The jew fears the samurai

these congressional hearings are so depressing because it's obvious how toothless Congress is
there's no real ability for them to have oversight and they get more info from leaks than from their official and legal channels

WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHl8eCBmEuA

Kimmy's come to negotiate?

The right playing by Rules for Radicals is the best thing about 2017.

He wants money again?

>Muh bible
pathetic...

when will you christcucks learn that tipping your fedoras is cringy as fuck to normal people?

IT'S NOT FAIR

FRANKENSTEIN DID NOTHING WRONG

TRUMP AND MOORE ARE THE REAL RAPISTS

>old America
I miss the identity of America, we fucking had it all, the whole world was our oyster and we blew it

>for HIS security.

Pompeo: We think Kim is a rational actor, but we fear he’s not getting sound advice from those around him.

Pompeo comments about Kim being fed dodgy info by those around him? theory that ideological fanatics are holding kim hostage? thats all i got
it would be nice to have atleast an RT link yeah
Dennis Rodman, Trump, Putin, Kim and, Xi, Moon and Abe all around a table having bants

For the people that care about the courts:
The full Senate will now consider the nominations of Steven Grasz of Nebraska to the 8th Circuit Court of Appeals, and Texans James C. Ho, and Don Willett to the 5th Circuit Court of Appeals. The committee voted 11-9 along partisan lines to pass them out of committee.

Oh. That's cool. I guess.

What i like about Sarah is that she comes off like a patient kindergarten teacher.

Watching live on CNN.

>this fatass asking about the FBI tweet
Who gave Boogie a press pass?

Just keep on WINNING

>can't nuke cali if it's already on fire

The globalist NWO in it's death throws is exaggeration, but I agree with him Muller's investigation can't get much further.

Even though he's obviously looking for an excuse to take down Trump, Trump is not taking the bait like Nixon did and they are losing maneuvering room.

>Now we will never get Trump/Pence vs. Franken/Stein in 2020

>That fucking hellscape is just a few miles north of me

radical

Wilson destroyed it for us. Remember that.

>Heather hints at new diplomatic back channels in North Korea since atleast May
>Pompeo has that quote
>Report in the hill says that Pompeo is setting up an international counter-CIA that could run in North Korea unlike the CIA
>then this comes out
WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN

MAKING RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN!

Sup Forums helped to elect israeli puppet as president. How do you feel about that?

The Pope isn't God, much less this Anti-Pope.
We don't give a fuck about your Ayatollah.

Oh, please, kindergarteners are far more mature than the press

Well she does have to deal with a bunch of fucking toddlers.

Fuck you just reminded me I should be doing that as well instead of posting here all morning.
>150 word essay due in 12 weeks
>haven't even typed my name at the top
I'm so fucked lads. My parents are gonna kill me when I go home for Christmas.

do not interrupt them whilst they are making such cataclysmic mistakes.

>Middle Eastern media covering events in the US
???

How are these fires being started in the first place? I know California fires are a yearly thing,but come one, it's almost Winter!

Kim bends the knee

IMPORTANT

DID FRANKEN ALREADY RESIGN? DID HE ALREADY DO HIS ANNOUNCEMENT? WHERE CAN I WATCH IT!!!

THAAANK YOOOU SAAARAH

Dear god I read that as soon as he popped up on my stream.

Sarah looks good today.

Without question Trump is the worst President in the history of the United States.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake :)

SPANK ME SARAH!

Go ahead and stay there

What I'm doing is for fun. Been at it for a week or so. When I started Monday I was at 13-15.

Thankfully there are twitter retards to jeopardize the operation

Grey looks nice on her.

Pocahontas/Biden is more likely

Al Jazeera is global news.

MUH TAXES! REALEASE THEM!

Yeah. I need to shutup. I can't help but troll them sometimes though. The salt is too delicious

It's Reddit - any attempt to interrupt their mistakes only results in them doubling down on their mistakes

express.co.uk/news/world/889513/North-Korea-news-Russia-US-Kim-Jong-un-security-guarantees-Lavrov-Tillerson
its up in the express, see if others jump on the news too. is this why Trump has been quiet for 3 days?

So let me get this Jerusalem shit straight.
The Israel embassy was set to move there like 2 decades ago. Fast forward 2 decades to when Trump is President. He's given a choice: Cockblock it and face whatever consequences come with that... or not do that thing.
And apparently he's supposed to cockblock it because some irrational fear that muslims will see it as an opportunity to have a violent bitchfit for the 8999th time. Cuz the fear of muslim violent bitchfits is what you should structure all policies and decision around.
And of course, if he doesn't cockblock it, Trump is still evil or something because Drumpf.

Is that the jist of it?

>His taxes are not under audit, to our knowledge are not under audit....unless they are

1. he said he'll resign in the future
2. idunno youtube

I love it when they go from snarky arrogance to absolutely triggered in mere seconds.

(((global)))

I'm so tired of (((women)))

That's neither Woodrow Wilson, LBJ, or Barack Obama

Peace between the Norks and us?

Yes, search jewtube something like "Franken resignation senate".

They made RT and Sputknik "foreign agents" but they won't do the same to fucking Al Jazeera?

????

lelock her up XDDDD

Trump - Kim Jong Un OVA confirmed!

Best Girl would never awoo

HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO ACCUSE PENCE OF RAPE IF HE'S NEVER ALONE WITH GIRLS

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

vote

mobile.twitter.com/TheTylt/status/938814636455026688

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL FASCIST *SQUEAK SQUEAK*