Muslims are terror-

>Muslims are terror-

That's where you're wrong, pal.

Here's some statistics.
>US civilians killed by foreign terrorists in the last 71 years: 3,000
>foreign civilians killed by US military in the last 71 years: 37 million

We spent the last 16 years fighting "terrorists", not realizing that the real terrorists are the people in uniform.

>Sup Forums supports neocons
lurk more faggot

Fuck 'em.

Death to Saracens.

This isn't about neocons, it's about the military. Every single US soldier, sailor, airman and marine is a terrorist and should be summarily executed for their crimes against the world.

Why should we let another empire rise?

Execute the generals and the warhawks, should we execute people who were drafted in vietnam despite being there against their own will

whaaat we beat the nazis fuck yes bomb all the muzzies deus vult

>says the man enjoying the protection of the most powerful force on the planet

Yes. We execute people in the middle east who were basically drafted into terrorist groups, and we should do the same for terrorists in America drafted into our terrorist groups.

How? For every hospital we bomb in Iraq or Syria, the people in Washington sign another law into action that takes away our rights to freedom or privacy. The military is doing a really shit job at protecting any freedom.

>drafted into terrorist groups

You know what I meant. I'm talking about things like child soldiers and other people who were forced into their organizations one way or another.

I don't disagree that's a problem that needs to be dealt with, but our military force is the only thing that secures the power of our dollar.

Well there you have it, people signing up to kill children to protect the petrodollar. At least they get free college out of it, right?

>Over 2 billion Muslims in the world and quickly growing.
>15-25 percent estimated to be extremists

Let's low ball that at 10% that's 200 million extremists in the world

Only 5-6 countries have more than 200 million people. Tell me again that Islam isn't something the world should be worried about you fucking shill

>Not posting the real version.

The true crime is that we don't loot the countries we conquer. Loot, acquiring wives, and self defense are the only legitimate causes for war.

Jews cause these wars not the aryans if the jews were extinct we would have peace

>Free college
>Kill sand niggers
>Keep country rich
Sounds based AF

Ya so whats the problem with destabilizing other nations who oppose our way of life? If allowed to grow in power they would eventually become a threat and much more would die.

End your citizen ship, then say that. Your guilt by association burger, remember that.

>when you kill your enemies they win
Ok schlomo

>Civilians die in war

Imagine muh shawk

pic is very true

as far as I can see also uncontroversial

>End your citizenship how you can dare to not suck kike dick

>we kill child soldiers