"Welcome home user! Your dinner has been prepared...

>"Welcome home user! Your dinner has been prepared, the kids have been taught their daily lessons and are playing in the backyard. I've cleaned the house, washed and folded your dirty laundry as well as organized all your important documents and files and filed your tax returns. Later will be our hourly copulation period."

Android gfs when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A
biodesign.seas.harvard.edu/soft-robotics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

About 10 years, with good ones in 20.

They'll be Cheap, compared to a drug addicted wife and a divorce.

Sad really... we don't need to do this if we clean up our culture.

How can real women compete?

Not soon enough.

irony.
>hourly
the thirst is real

why wont you cucks marry a woman? ive been married since i was 19 ... im almost thirty. i had a kid ... I put her through nursing school. i found a job that pays 50k a year and i didnt go to college for it. I bought a house with an acre partially wooded and 2700 sf for 165k. i bought a gaming pc for me and for her. i want to understand the struggle because i believe in you fuck boys but come on already ... robobitches? fuckin really? its like not quitting smoking because you think theyll find a cure for cancer by the time you have it. please for fuck sake stop buying this shit meme of "circumvent lifes difficulties and never change"

>only having one child

>robobitches
That's 2B you're talking about you fucking dick. Take it back!
>why wont you cucks marry a woman?
I have autism, I should not get married or have children.
I just want anime to become real senpai. I want my robowaifu.

im working on #2 as we speak. white people hone financial stability before engaging in long term commitment to an investment. it may be a downfall as a race but its also prudent.

i dont know what the fuck you just said, but autism is surmountable. i have it, just havent told anyone. i learned to take body language cues to read others minds at first, eventually it became second nature and i could empathize with people. now i can steer conversation direction, build emotional momentum, and use the unguided emotional drive behind the motivations of the animals around me to bend society to my will. i keep it small though. i have what i wanted. i am satisfied.

youtube.com/watch?v=xzpndHtdl9A

>i learned to take body language cues to read others minds at first, eventually it became second nature and i could empathize with people. now i can steer conversation direction, build emotional momentum, and use the unguided emotional drive behind the motivations of the animals around me to bend society to my will.
Man, good for you but that sounds complicated. And taxing. I'd rather not have my life become too dependent on keeping this up desu.

I am all for sex androids, but I am happily married with two kids as well. Our sex life is healthy still after 11 years, but I want more. She can't keep up as I wear that pussy out. So she needs a sex-bot to tag in when she needs a rest.

Why does this bitch always got a blindfold on s m h

I'm got a grin from ear to ear right now. So happy to see my meme take hold.

pic related
>second nature.
its not taxing in like a year or two and it is rewarding.
conquering the self was the best thing i did in life. my relationship with my wife is the exact opposite. shes thirsty and i hold it over her head. a more submissive wife youll never find. plus shes attractive even now, nearly carrying into her thirties. emotional momentum is paramount.

We shall reproduce beautifully

forgot pic ya fucker.

Nice.

Nice.

>letting your wife raise the kids

Do you want soyboy weakling sons who are afraid of social confrontations and spend all day on Sup Forums?

>How can real women compete?

By being real....

its a real woman though. cannot stress that enough.

>why wont you cucks marry a woman?
Divorce then alimony enslavement, and in some states you can actuall be forced child support on spawn that isnt yours.

>i refuse to go fishing because i know someone who saw jaws once

stop being retarded.

this meme is a cancer just like anime

>I refuse to go fishing because 50% of men who do come back with missing limbs
No, you stop being retarded.

Fuck man... Ouch. That was uncalled for, brah.

im a little confused. what meme? the blindfolded bitch meme? im not sure i get it either ... but the cosplayer in that pic is an actual woman ... hence the irony..?
>ill be honest im not sure where this leaves us.

Honestly, I would rather have a real woman in my life...an android would just be a lie. This is my opinion.

I was supposed to get married...then all Hell broke loose in my life and I left her. I was a fool; now I am in a terrible spot. Should I look for help? Since I got raped a few years ago it's so hard to have normal and salubrious relationships.

>Having only one child
>Having a daughter
Have fun with your last name and Y-chromosome dying with you

>Android gfs when?

depends on how you define them
a basic chatbot that texts you during the day and that interacts with you at home with a hologram or something is here already
a silicone husk that you can screw is already here
smart houses and devices are here
so the first "android gf" might be about 10 years away, and it will be a systems manager sort of like Windows rather than one single thing
while you're at work a bunch of devices will clean and cook, and the Physical Interaction Platform (PIP) will charge and clean itself
when you come home the bot talks to you via the TVs and whatever devices you have, you fuck the PIP for a short bit before going to bed
the PIP has a few modes, one is fucking obviously but it also heats itself and being made of silicone and other soft materials it can cuddle with you too
if these things take off at all it's possible that some celebrities will license their own image and body type to be produced

k i wont fight willful embellishment. if you just want to be scared as an excuse for failure thats fine, but keep the lying to yourself.

They honestly can't come soon enough. Losing my patience here T B H, I just want my android imouto lgf.

>as an excuse for failure
Top kek
More like a reason to not even play the broken, rigged game. Go ahead, play it. I'll be one of the first to laugh at your misfortune when you get fucked.

what the hell kind of help would you even look for? nah dude, you got beat up. thats what happened. you were overpowered and to the victor go the spoils. he could have done anything to you and he raped you as his choice. learn to not let that shit happen anymore. come hell or high water you will no longer lose an altercation. train in the ways of the martial art of the ccw. as far as relationships go, dont lean on them for anything. they are there as a result of having your shit together, not as a replacement for that condition.

>its a lovestruck sucker thinks women dont change their minds episode

Furthermore there is no point in marriage as women clearly dont love men they like cock not men marriage is for love not lust, and since I cannot find a woman who loves me I will not marry.

whoa ... who said i had a daughter fuckboy? my son is a bad ass. he knows sign language at 1 and sheit

This man has common sense.

*stares blankly*
did you dust the kike skulls on the mantelpiece?
*stwitches*
i told you not to touch them

>They unironically think those androids will look like their 2d anime waifus and not some creepy uncanny valley
Explains why you guys are not able to find a girlfriend

you wont know if it happened. and to boot im 11 years deep. 14 including the time out of wedlock. this isnt a fresh marriage. try re figuring that whole divorce rate thing with that factored in chief fuck nugget.

>offal
Nigga what

The fuck are you even talking about?

Just remove the face and uncanny valley is gone user.

Also some sick fucks actually get erections from uncanny valley.

be worth loving yourself. try not to impose your past on my current while you do it. while i am deeply in love with my wife, having one foot out of the door has put me in the position of never having to worry about her leaving. i would leave in a heartbeat over a big enough headache.

>please for fuck sake stop buying this shit meme of "circumvent lifes difficulties and never change"
That requires effort, it'll never happen. The lads here forget a 50s man had a hard life.

you got a point, I'm gonna work on my issues soon.

im talking about the fact that if i were to divorce myself into ruin ... you would never know ya fucking stranger you. also the fact that divorce rate is high almost exclusively among marriages

>So happy to see my meme take hold.
kek alright good for you.
Personally I'm just happy whenever 2B is getting some publicity. I wish more people would give this game a try it's awesome.

Bruh
>android gf with uterus transplant that can bear your children
THE FUTURE IS SO PROMISING

>tfw the world will be consumed in WWIII before that happens

this sounds really lonely and depressing.

Stop posting degenerate anime, faggots.

So why get married, if I just have a gf I can leave without being financially enslaved forever. Women caused this anyway, marriage belongs in the tradiational world not this marxist hellhole today. Women will be fucked by dudes and raise their spawn while the dudes do nothing its what they want we are devolving back to neolithic style reproductive practices thanks to these subhuman cunts.

the next time you have some time write down the most recent conversation you had with your gf
then ask yourself how hard it would be to get a modern computer to mimic that conversation

>breaks your dick off with 300 pound metal ass and fractures your pelvis

Yes OP I cant wait for android bots to put me in a wheelchair for life cause I said I wanted to cuddle.

It's what you call all the unusable parts of livestock (hooves, snouts etc).
Basically he's calling her a pile of useless meat.

>buy game
>can’t beat first level
>have to redo it a million times

t.roastie

>300 pound metal ass
the future is bright

I'm okay with this.

>implying clock isn't a degenerate slut

Fuckdroids will be made out of softer material retard.

>"I have no fucking clue what a robot is": The Post.

>300 pound asss

Sit on my face, please. Suffocate me with your robo pussy

Pretty fucking hard desu. Even in retrospect. Simulating the next one, even harder. Of course there isn't much behind most small talk, but when you actually engage people it's pretty hard to simulate. Chatbots are far, FAR from being able to give the illusion of it. Even if you really want to believe.
Is this even a lot for an American woman anymore?
Swallow your pride and lower the difficulty setting. The saving mechanics change during the game. In the prologue, there's no saving. It'll restart from the beginning every time, with 2B's cringy little anime monologue about a "cycle". You have to break it.

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF

Boston Dynamics new incredibly advanced, well balanced, bipedal robot is around 170 pounds, smart guy.

biodesign.seas.harvard.edu/soft-robotics

Sage
Anime fags are not wanted here, kindly exit the premises and take your autistic fetishes with you

>I have no clue about materials that aren't steel
Chassis made of aluminium, "skin" made of silicon, heating coils beneath the "skin" could heat it up. Hell odds are a sex bot could easily be made lighter than a person of the same height seeing how aluminium is significantly less dense than bone. So even a weak ass bitch might be able to carry his waifu around in his arms.

Okay I’ll do that. I started to think I had to do a god mode cheat or something

BUMP

We need moar animefags here and moar 2b

>posting on an anime board
you sure you're on the board there m80?

You're on Sup Forums nigger
If anime triggers you that badly maybe you should fuck off

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF

4chinz got me into anime user, you need to leave

NOT POLITICS
FUCKOFF

The combat takes some getting used to. Dodging matters a lot. But don't mash buttons. Chain your attacks (there are a lot of combos) and time it right to be at the right place and the right time and make it go smoothly. You can mash buttons but it's not gonna get any better as the game gets harder.

MEME FLAG
PLEASE LEAVE

MEME FLAG
PLEASE LEAVE

MEME FLAG
PLEASE LEAVE

If my time in gaming has taught me anything I would spend half my money dressing her up in stupid outfits.

PLS GIV ROBOBOBS

BUMP

POST MORE 2B BOSOM AND REAR

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF

>"I am unable to differentiate between the concepts of mass and density.": The Post.

>yfw the solid aluminum/kevlar frame covered in soft pliable latex around robopussy slowly engages servo motor at 400ppsi to tear your benis off at the root just after you've cum...

WE NEED MOAAR 2B JUBBLIES AND VULVA

this is not exactly what women wanted
we always go back to the jew question

>I keep moving the goalposts and being smug about it

How embarrassing for you to post that and think you are correct

Now im sad.

NOT POLITICS
FUCK OFF

God this would be the main reason why i wouldnt like having a daughter, id be so tempted to these kind of things

Post 2B milkers and vulva, then I will fuck off

>"I failed to understand that someone is taking the piss out of me.": The Post.

>mfw animatronic sextoys have turned 4chinz into robotic engineers....

*coughs up blood*

th. . .t-thiccccc

*dies*

Have you even thought of the possibility of menbots being the same and thus the only thing keeping us together; love, being totally destroyed? Everyone just fucking robots and hating each other. Nice. I literally want to die, I hate what this world has become

>wedlocked before reaching drinking age
>no college education
>this is the guy we're supposed to look up to