Charlotte is shit and so are all European Infinite Stratos girls

Charlotte is shit and so are all European Infinite Stratos girls.
But Charlotte is especially awful.

>Dunois Company was an IS company famous for its mass-produced unit
>Suddenly, a "male" (a Representative Candidate at that) appears in IS Academy claiming to be connected to it
So, no physical checkup, maybe some kind of background investigation? Not even a mention of this (no aftermath for something this scandalous/disgraceful) when Charlotte revealed that she was actually a female?

Tatanashi Sarashiki made this show.

>representing the worst country on Earth
No.

Any updates on anything new for IS? I miss the series and it's thread and it's a shame that everything it touches dies.

Are there even translations of the things that have been released so far like the remaining LNs or the Laura spinoff?

Everything seems to have dried up and died. Rapid Switch was the last place doing translations but they quit a few months ago due to the translator leaving.

BakaTsuki started to do volume 9 but stopped 6 months ago. One guy is still doing it but not sure when it was last updated, he's on chapter 3.

I have no idea what 8bit is up to nowadays.

IS seems to be so much shit that it kills everything.

Are there even raws available online for those things?

Truly a sad thing that this series just stopped getting new stuff about it.

>talking shit about Casval
Fuck off Feds.

There are still figures regularly released, I think.

Wrong. Chifuyu-nee did even though she is not that relevant.

Everyone gets figures and I think IS has gotten all theirs. They might have 1 or 2 in the future but it's pretty much a dead series thanks to the writer.

Chapter 20 never.

I've been out of the loop but are the raws for Yuuki Homura's version available online?

I doubt it. I've been searching for months now, but there haven't been any raws since 2014.

The only way is to practically acquire the manga itself then, huh.

How about the Laura spinoff? From what I know, online manga tend to only have the first and current chapter online so someone at least went through the trouble of compiling them, right?

Rapidswitch probably has it.

I just read like 5 issues of this and at a certain point they just showed Obama saying that japan should take all of these new weapons and their pilots that render older weapons obsolete under their wing on their contry just because they invented it...

I know Obama is dumb but there is simply no way the US would let any single country house the majority of the pilots of a new weapon that tips off the balance.

That and the gender shift to the point where the chinese girl could threaten her superior without repercussions because she wanted to tranfer to the IS school...
Since when do soldiers that operate military veicules have higher stand in society to the point where they can threaten generals? Since when do they ocuppy places of power because they can operate weapons? I'm somehow imagining Rambo as a politician in first blood...

Implying no safety measures would be placed on the pilots to insure they wouldn't go crazy like the chinese girl.

Author is butthurt that his Japanese waifu is not the most popular girl

Her superior is her uncle, so he was probably a bit more lenient.

I think it's more to do with him just kind of getting over IS. I bet he didn't think it would ever get popular like it did. There is no reason it should be as popular as it did. No name author makes a no name series and suddenly gets an adaption that shoots it to the top of the charts? No one could have predicted that since it is after all a cliche battle harem.
I bet he thought he could write some volumes, make some money, maybe get a shitty adaption where he could get some royalties and then move onto something else. I mean, he's tried and it didn't sell.

That's probably why he made Tatenashi Japanese as well, instead of Russian, just so there isn't another gaijin that will become more popular than Houki.

"But the military has their plans too..."

Girl shoves IS fist next to his head

"Please uncle" while he and the other guy are sweating like stuck pigs clearly in fear.

If someone threatened me to bash my head with a robotic gauntlet I too would be lenient.

Even if the uncle would let it pass, even if the other guy would be 100% loyal to the uncle and wouldn't report this to other superiors, the military which had other plans upon seeing her transfer would take action, resulting in the uncle being discharged for not reporting her misconduct and a unit being sent to arrest her.

Besides that is China's military it's not some highschool in Japan, the most likely outcome would be a bullet in her head for failing to obey, prodigy or not.

Maybe she's irreplaceable, and too big of an asset to take action against?

In real world situations like that, the government has about 20 plans drawn out on how to kill you if you show even the slightest hint of biting the hand that feeds you. No one is irreplaceable.

Rin was trained like, what, a couple of years at most unless the middle school she and Ichika went to offers IS lessons. So, that's a bit unlikely.

This.

Plus that's on China where they have a huge ass population and it's the fucking military where deep underground you have the most unethical experiments to get new weapons.

The idea of getting a few hundred girls put into a crazy military program like the Extendeds in Gundam Seed since early age is not that far fetched.

France and Germany are best IS though.

You mean the real Japan.

He actually had a fight witht he publisher company

You can really write a scifi work without any knowledge to science itself, huh?

That was the first publisher, what about the second one?

ichika is kinda annoying in the ln