Shokugeki No Soma 199 Spoilers

manganetabarespoiler.com/manga-spoiler/shokugeki-no-soma-199-spoiler

No Soma's mom but we get to see Erina

>3v3
What are the teams?

Maybe Jou, Erina, Gin vs Soma Takumi Megumi

Joufags, what is you reaction to Jou being a little bitch as a teenager?

Soma x Erina's chapter when?

Soon, along with Erina finally cooking something

chapter 200 is next week, that's when she realizes she's in love

>we get to see Dojima cook

Why aren't you more excited?

He wasn't a "little bitch" he just simply couldn't live up to everyone's expectations as a "genius" and thus had a mental breakdown. It's understandable why he cracked like he did, everyone thought he was perfect when he really wasn't, but he couldn't admit to everyone that he wasn't because then they'd look down on him.

If you didn't understand this then you're probably mentally immature. Maybe one day you'll understand if you ever grow up mentally.

Jou is so fucking cool, but Souma has his moments where he can be serious and cool as well. I still don't think he's anything like his dad, if anything Souma seems more level-headed than his father, but of course Souma isn't on the council or considered one of the top chefs in the school currently.

He is making progress though, I mean he was trained by the greatest chef in the world.

I hope chapter 200 focus on them. Maybe Soma will comfort Erina in the bedroom or something.

chapter with Erina = Great

Never

Got to Power Level the weaker members through sheer beat downs.

Pretty sure Jou and Souma would be on the same team, just for power balance.

Seems too unfair to have Jou, Erina, and Gin on one time. It'd make sense if Erina or Jou was on Souma's team. But I'm sure Erina will be with Gin because that's his daughter, and Jou will be with Souma since that's his son.

Gin doesn't have daughter

>because that's his daughter
oh you.

Anyway, since the idea is that they will be facing the E10, making the three weaker ones eat a beatdown from the three stronger ones makes sense rather than any attempt at team balance.

>she realizes she's in love
too early

Meh, I want Soma Erina vs The rest

You know what I fucking meant, I meant Azami

Don't know why I said Gin, brain freeze moment.

Erina, Gin, and Jou have knowledge banks that exceed the other three.

This is about power leveling the other three chefs, getting Erina to stop fearing Daddy, and down time shipping moments.

Joufags in denial

>shipping moments

I like it

What?

Why would Azami be with them? This is 3vs3 in a prep regiment cuisine, not actual thing.

Aw that's gay, I thought Azami would be participating. Oh well, still hyped though.

It's interesting to see why Jou really admires that quality in his son, but also why he never wanted him to be a chef to begin with.

Shokugeki placed fifth this week

Things are normalizing again.

Is it for 191 or 192?

192. Maybe bacause of this?

I knew it, Erina-sama saved the manga

That's what I'm betting at. 191 is another story with homoerotism overload, I don't really know how many fujos are among SnS readers, but propably not as many as Erinafags

Many fujos ship SomaxTakumi tho
Japan don't care about Hayama

I see, that's why Takumi is so popular.

Fuck this shit.

Frankly I did not care about Curry-Nigger.

He just want his son to be happy, cooking world is just too cruel.

No one cares about him anyway

I unironically liked Jou's flashback a lot

Except for that food consultant

Oh but you can be damn sure I am.

I do. But the match was too long.

Did the flashback saved this Manga?

Lol, I thought everyone have already come to conclusion that majority of SnS readers now only cares for Erina

Not really, but it better than Pajeet's chapters

Erina saved this manga

I love the general turnaround on Erina. When those dere levels started rising it was like every hater died of the Japanese cold.

Then why Tosh and Tsukuda constantly deny us her presence? Wrina is love. Erina is life. Erina is money and not being kicked out of Jump.

Megumi is best girl

The only thing they have now is the entrance exam argument, but since nearly everyone agrees it was a bitchy thing to do and still loves Erina it leaves them with nothing

Who?

Takumi's consolation prize

You can't just flood the market with Erina, that would cause a market crash.

> Did the flashback save this manga?

No, but if Erina and Soma fucked next chapters I might have a strongly improved opinion on this manga

If fanart is any indication, the Japanese fans who actually like Hayama put him with Jun not a homo ship.

If I win the lottery tomorrow, I'm going to bribe Tosh into making me SnS vanilla doujins with vanilla in them.

I hope the author will realize that every chapter should focus on Erina

I don't want that, people will complain and when someone is badmouthing my queen it hurts my feelings. I just want screentime worthy of main cast, at least she uses it, not like the other, much inferior girl

I'd rather have tantalizing morsels of Erina to make her appearances all the sweeter, unlike a couple of other characters that were shoved in our mouths chapter after chapter, arc after arc

lol, I think I know who is it

>3 vs 3.

Doujima and Umis vs Jouchiro, Erina and Souma pls.

I don't care how teams are split, just let Erina cook something for fuck's sake

Don't worry, Tosh probably has SomaxErina vanillas already to be released into the wild after SnS ends its run.

This is correct.

>Erina cooking.
>Gin cooking.
>shipping.
>No Pajeet.

Is this dare I say /our arc/?

That wouldn't really be fair. Erina and Souma are better than the Umis, and Jouichirou > Duojima.

erina-sama saved this manga

What is this?

I expect discussion about cooking or preparation for Regiment De Cuisine but all I read is about Erina, LOL

>I expect discussion about cooking or preparation for Regiment De Cuisine

> Maybe Jou, Erina, Gin vs Soma Takumi Megumi

Nah, I'm pretty sure it'd be Gin and Umis vs Jou, Soma and Erina. Because that's how they were paired up during the chapter where they narrating Jou's backstory.

Why you so surprised? This is cooking manga, right?

It's actually a normal occurrence to teenagers who are effortlessly good at school and constantly getting high expectations from people. Like when your teacher asks what's wrong when you get a 95 instead of 100. Teenagers like that burn out quickly.

>LOL
Back to wherever you came from, you go.

Soma vs Erina when?

Erina wasn't even shown at all during jou's backstory. The hell are you talking about

His dad challenged him to another duel, so Jou and Soma will be on opposite teams.

Or Gin would take Takumi and Soma
Jou would take all the girls
And we get Soma vs Erina

Everyone happy?

since this is regiment de cuisine, the winner will move on to challenge another. So I assume it'll be
Souma, erina, gin vs megumi, takumi, jou
Souma v megumi (souma wins)
Souma v takumi (souma wins)
Souma v jou (jou wins)
And then jou proceed to destroy everyone

> Everyone happy?

Nope, I'm still pissed because we get the Umis for this instead Ryo and Alice.

Ryou and Alice already had enough screentime anyway

I miss Hishoko

Obviously during the upcoming practice 3vs3

Why would Souma fight Megumi and Takumi? What?

Go read spoilers.

Fairly reasonable. His hard work went under appreciated with critics going 'great as expected of a genius, so what are you going to do next?' instead of praising what he'd done and asking how he did it. People stopped being willing to compete with him. Between the two, the fun was sucked out of cooking and his motivation and inspiration went with it, and he eventually said "fuck it".

Souma will definitely fight Jou.
The question is will he win?

>Jobber cousin and muh rage.

HAHAHAHA

Too soon. If he wins the manga would ends.

He needs to lose 499 times before he can win

At least they're better choice than Cooking Vegeta and Side Heroine Girl who always panic about everything.

When does Rindou make her move ffs

It will either be
Gin, Jou, Erina vs Takumi, Megumi, Souma. For powerlevels reasons
Or
Gin and Umis vs Souma, Erina and Jou. For shipping reasons

Maybe Alice, Japan doesn't give a single fuck about dog.

During the official shokugeki where she will finally unveil her true powerlevel.

It's higher then the #1 autist

It's so obvious that her powerlevel is completely off the charts at this point I'm starting to wonder if it's actually a ruse and she's weak shit.

She got there by sucking dicks, I tell you.

She drains you of body fluids allright, but not semen.
She's a dragon-lizard-vampire-cat I tell you.

Soma and Jou are using this prep Shokugeki as one of their clashes

Agree with Alice but fuck Kurokiba, he is boring as fuck.

I'd be fine with the second option.

I think its GinSoumaErina vs JouUmiUmi

So, i found this on last week's Jump. It seems Tsukuda is answering a question about Erina x Soma, but i don't know nip, so i can't confirm. Does it say anything relevant?