youtube.com/watch?v=1eV76ArgEFc
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Iq25GngeI
youtube.com/watch?v=uDhEtUl7U-A
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484699996051.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DUCKTALES
WHOO-OO

sux

It's like the worst anime ever, except worse than that!

dropped it just for lulz.

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIN

It's bad, but I will watch it anyways.

Fags.

best anime so far this season

fpbp

Watched the first episode without knowing what it was and it's one of the worst things I've ever seen, seriously. I can't comprehend what demographic they thought would be into this fuckfest but I don't think it exists. If it does then God help us.

After Ep. 1: Really bad. Nearly dropped even before episode 3.
After Ep. 2: Pretty good look forward to the rest of the season and see Ep. 1 in a better light.

checked out a few episodes

seemed tryhard and edgy, i was bored as hell the entire time

i guess it might be ok for people who unironically like coldsteel the hedgehog

This

Made me roar

>Thoughts?
Selling better than LWA.

Watch the 2nd episode, you faggots.

>***,*66位/***,*72位 (***,327 pt) [*,**5予約] 2017/04/26 幼女戦記 1 [Blu-ray]

Meanwhilwe
>***,214位/***,195位 (**1,344 pt) [*,*11予約] 2017/03/24 この素晴らしい世界に祝福を! 2第1巻限定版 [Blu-ray]
>***,333位/***,395位 (***,301 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/04/19 TVアニメ「リトルウィッチアカデミア」Vol.1 Blu-ray (初回生産限定版)
>***,687位/***,628位 (***,134 pt) [*,**0予約] 2017/03/22 亜人ちゃんは語りたい 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]

I don't speak Nintendo dude.

>pathetic piece of shit murders someone for doing their job
I hope his wife is raped in front of his eyes and he fails to commit suicide afterwords and ends up in an insane asylum on loony drugs for the rest of his life.

Based on that one image I saw which had Germany moving a single, a single mobile force to defend all four fronts, I have no particular interest in watching this.

Might as well play HOI3.

I also heard the fanbase was dumb.

Warfare is different when mages are involved.

It's AOTS.

after the second episode I totally agree

It's retarded in all number of ways but I haven't not enjoyed an episode yet so that's good enough for me.

How so?

The one front they are defending means another does not have sufficient forces.

youtube.com/watch?v=1eV76ArgEFc

This song is trash but I like it.

The ED is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=H3Iq25GngeI

No, it's actually shit.

AH

AH

Come to think of it: I really like the detail that goes into people's facial expressions in this show.

How can moeshit even compete?

What's with the distorted sound? It sounds really familiar but I can't tell what it reminds me of.

Unexpected kek.

No thanks.

SIEG HEIL!

I liked it when she fucking ripped that guy's head off.

It's really good, actually. The episode starts out by going back and showing how the salaryman got reincarnated in the first place. It's verbal and really clever. God tells him that he'll only reincarnate the faithful and the salaryman says something like "Being unable to accommodate demand is the sign of a failing business model."

Ach mein gott

update your pasta, it's in the 40s now.

AOTY free

Is this Youjo Senki's shitposting thread edition?

Am I doing something wrong here?

Jormungand's OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=uDhEtUl7U-A

No, it simply dropped out of top 40

At least the LN will sell a lot and continue going for a good while.

Unironically it's the AOTS. Episode 2 was pretty fucking good and if they do a good job in episode 3 by telling the God-Type 95 story properly, it'll breach top 40 on sales yet again.

We can only hope that the translation effort will increase.

Well well, would you look at that.

Were you thinking of Overlord's OP?

Is the LN much better?

Top 50 is filled with Gays on Ice, Touken Ranbu and UtaPri so I wouldn't get your hopes too high.

No. I mean, I can tell that it's the band that did Overlord LLL and Re:Zero OP 2 but it's not it. It's not Jormugand either. Fug.

It gets better.

Not quoted one, but yes. If you are liking the anime, you should try it. The anime is trying to simplify a lot of things, which will eventually lead to plot holes.
As an example, salaryman in the anime became a fedora tipper.
The anime is entertaining at least, it's not like any studio would be able to adapt it faithfully anyway.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1484699996051.webm

The MC was always a fedora tipper.

>she snackbars a whole squad of mages
>somehow survives

M A R Y S U E
A
R
Y
S
U
E

It's very new.

And your favourite anime this season.

Nope.

What is this shit about Hitler being wrong?

all planned

But Tanya is technically a Gary Stu and besides we have some one in this series who is really named Mary Sue

It's the edgiest thing I've seen in a long time, but that makes it kind of fun in its own right. It's also got Aoi and Saori in the same show so I might as well.

Cringe incarnate.

Everything's a cringe to you snowlakes nowadays.
Careful with your petals watching at all: you might get offended and get hurt.

Wow, yet again, unless it's some self-aware moe comedy garbage little queers like you are going to run around with your buzzwords "cringe" & "edgy" because you're too scared to like something without having your "it's just ironic" defense. Don't call us again.

Don't really care with the show at first only watching this because it has Saori Hayami in it but so do some other shows this season. I think not bad, it is not like there are many competitors this season

Your post is as shitty as his. Congratulations.

It's great and it's actually so popular to hate this because it's popular that it's actually edgy now to like it.

>get btfo
>samefag to try & hide it
embarrassing

But I like this show? You sure are paranoid.

Black Lagoon op has similar distorted sounds

>it's actually a guy
That's a roundabout way of creating "strong clever womyn" character that actually makes sense

>H-haha I-I like it now
>Y-you're just a conspiracyfag

Who are you quoting?

It is a bretty good movie

First episode was pretty shitty and I was ready to drop it, but the second episode saved the show for me. Tanya is not that much of an edgelord and I like her now.

The book is far better.
Though I don't understand what not germans would even get out of it

>(You)

It really makes you think.

It begins.

Fuck no.

People really hate it for some reason.

No, you misunderstand. They have 5 forces. Four are basically skeleton crews which can only hold ground, never advance. The 5th is mage assault unit, and is basically a squad of flying tanks that go where needed, repel big assaults and advance the other four forces lines further

Could be a lot worse.

2chan?

But that is fucking wrong.
Mages are useless for holding territory.

They don't hold the territory, they help push forward. The mages push, the infantry holds.

And? They don't? The skeleton infantry crew do. They hold the ground, and the enemy in place so the flying tank squad can come in and fucking destroy the enemy. Then, the skeleton crew either maintains position and resupplies or advances further on that front.

The continental army isn't a mage assault unit.
It's a generaly mobilized army

Was the 5th even a mage unit?
All i saw was that the idea was having a main force reinforce each territory while the other units delay the enemy and wait for the main force to arrive.

I don't recall them ever saying the 5th unit was a mage only squad or a complete army.

Not like it matters, the plan should've been able to defend against being attacked from all 4 countries at once and was a catastrophe with only 2 countries attacking

>designated 'human' coffee machine
>MC #2

All female characters in Being X scene have regular anime faces. At this point it's safe to assume that NUT is just fucking with the audience.

It's an anime about WW1 started by fucking Sweden and their soldiers on flying skis. Of course it's gonna be ridiculous.

The more I look at that face, the more I want to protect her smile

They must be the NUTSHACK