Then we will discuss of its meaning

Other urls found in this thread:

wardensmidwest.bandcamp.com/track/6rampa-5wag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Abbandoned Shell Research Center in the Netherlands

wrong board. take this to

Music is art

wardensmidwest.bandcamp.com/track/6rampa-5wag

Wtf man. This looks so demonic. Those ppl probably walk like soyboys, because all their life energy is given to the devil, instead of being invested into themselves and god. May God show them the way, and heal this fucking broken world.

Wtf did they get rid of legacy captcha????

Much wisdom in what you said, I had to learn this the hard way.

Hamilton: yes
Euler: no

The taijitu represents Chaos and Logos. Chaos bears the embryonic seed of Logos, and Logos bears the embryonic seed of Chaos. Chaos is infinite potential, Logos is infinite mind. Together, they are infinite creation.

Voynich Manuscript

thats just an herb book written in early Icelandic

I think the board you're looking for is /x/ french friendo

I think you have autism

No it was written in Latin medical shorthand. It's a gynecology guide.

This looks familiar. Quick rundown?

Kabbalistic tree of life.

nice

trying to bring new people in

5 pointed star surrounded by a geotic circle with the eye of horus in the middle, the birds are pheonixes, the chalice represents eternal life/wisdom.

It's a screencap from eyes wide shut you dumb fucking kraut, it's even in the file name

Herbs that don't exist. And animals that don't exist. In a script that doesn't exist and has defied cryptographic analysis. It's a legitimate mystery. It's like an elaborate work of fiction or a literary prank from an era that did not indulge in either. It's not necessarily occult, but there's an amazing story behind it that has been lost to time.

That's The Eye of Re, not Horus. It's the right eye. It represents dominance over the material. The dollar bill "pyramid" is actually the Eye of Re looking over the ocean i.e. the Sun setting over waves.