Daily reminder that unless your wife was a virgin, you are raising someone elses kid

Daily reminder that unless your wife was a virgin, you are raising someone elses kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40117/pdf/pnas01506-0170.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25638482
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23049819
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So you're saying that if my wife fucks chads before we have a kid they won't look like a potato?

Feels fuckin' good family. Got my gf young and molded her to my personality. I literally have to bat her off of me in public places.

>fruit flies
>humans
Pick one

Sounds like cuckscience to me.

>Implying my sperm couldn't kick the shit out of some other faggots DNA

Fuck off

if this is true, how are dna tests a thing?

This is /pol were talking about. But hey since we're more like bearded dragons than flies maybe human females can also carry live sperm in them their whole lives and their eggs can be fertilized with any live sperm anytime, momths or years after intercourse. Makes sense!

So fucking what life is just a mess stop not picking at everything your worse than the commies

I'm actually curious as to the biological explanation for this.
Like how is this even possible? Can human sperm live in a woman for multiple years? If so, why doesn't it just impregnate her at another time? If the father's sperm inseminates the egg, how on earth can another sperm influence this? Especially since only one of the father's sperm makes it?
This doesn't make any sense

>fruit flies
sounds legit
daily reminder if you have sex with a woman you're fucking the result of another man's jizz

pop sci garbage

the dna tests that scientists admitted to faking just this week?

>-t. triggered

Shit, I need to go back in time like right fucking now someone help

>inevitable 1 post by this ID thread
Thanks nu-Sup Forums

Im a daddy now?

hello woody

>I'm actually curious as to the biological explanation for this.
DNA pollution via the first born. Maybe other ways.

>if this is true, how are dna tests a thing?
ancestry.com, 23andme are a bullshit scam. You are basically paying someone to take your DNA, get copyright rights to it and also tell you likes like you are 1% Southern African or Asian or >1% Khazar Jew.
You didn't know this?

Fruit fly sperm has a longer lifespan than the fucking fruit fly itself.

I am so SO glad I nutted in my cheating ex thousands of times before we broke up.
>tfw Chad by proxy

Proofs?

>DNA pollution via the first born. Maybe other ways.
oh so this is only applicable to females that have previously given birth?

How many time are people going to post this garbage from what? 4 years ago. How the Fuck does bug that has a single sperm strand that is like 10 times the length of its body effect me.

Fuck off
Sage

Yeah, i can tell different fruit flies apart, too.

>Can human sperm live in a woman for multiple years?
no
Short answer, drosophila gene transfer largely has nothing to do with human gene transfer. it's a nothingburger. the way the human reproductive system works, only one egg is released at a time - if that one isn't fertilized, it dies, the sperm die, cycle starts over again.

it's just more "I fucking love science" retards validating their cuck fantasies by completely misunderstanding genetics and biology

>oh so this is only applicable to females that have previously given birth?
Yes, that appears to be the most likely correct hypothesis. Search for evidence of this in horse and dog breeding. Plenty of evidence there regarding the first born appearance and physical traits influencing subsequent offspring. Doesn't matter if birth actually occurred though, abortions and failed pregs also count. Which actually makes things worse because a lot of times eggs do get fertilized and start going through the pregnancy cycle but for whatever reason the whole thing self terminates and this goes unnoticed by the woman. So an average woman actually got pregnant a lot more times than she ever knew.

>How many time are people going to post this garbage from what? 4 years ago. How the Fuck does bug that has a single sperm strand that is like 10 times the length of its body effect me.
You might want to stop fucking randoms every other weekend. Your children will thank you.

>fruit flies

>oh so this is only applicable to females that have previously given birth?
it doesn't happen in humans. fruit flies concieve and reproduce in a completely different manner than vertebrates

i was thinking about paternity tests and forensic tests.
i do not pretend to know anything about dna.

Kek

Dammit I knew there was no way I was .1% asian, and 99.9% europeeing. :^)

>Fruit flies are the same thing as people
What's it like being completely retarded?

>i was thinking about paternity tests and forensic tests.
Oh ok. My bad. That's a good question and if there is ever going to be a real, large scale study using dna tests it may actually result in evidence of telegony happening in humans.

Once again we are going to discover via trial and error why God emphasized the action abstaining from sex until marriage.

Memes aren't arguments, son.

You act like condoms don't exist and that she was cummed inside of/had babies with someone else.

Remind me not to marry a fruit fly.

> willingly castrating yourself
Good soygoy

t. cuck

>"scientists believe similar could occure in humans"
You hear that, Morty? Scientists! Just like me I'm FRUITFLY RICCCCCCKKKK
Your God believes its possible, reddit. Sorry your feefees got hurt. (not sorry)

The proof behind this is solely based on fruit flies, not humans. There’s not exactly proof this would work with people

>Using bullshit "science" to explain/justify cheating.

This is retarded, like LeMerck acquired characteristics retarded. Not sure what der juden are after with this story but I'm sure it's something.

It is also observed in horses and was supported by Aristotle.
Look.
Aristotle.
They had slaves and that fucker loved knowledge for the sake of it. I don't think anyone would have battered a fuck if he had done experiments on his slaves.
I'll trust Aristotle to know that shit more than a modern scientist with all the norms regarding dignity and what not.
Also, it was common knowledge until the 30/40 right before feminism really came in.
Then some bs study with no actual means regarding genetic testing came out claiming it was false.
Believe what you want nigger but academia is not what you think it is.

>He doesn't want a fly gf

Read this you pretentious sac of shit

>Cracked
Wow, elite level shit there.

>try to screw with racists
>end up empowering them
>"I can't he racist because I'm part black!"

>says the shitskin

>other sperms like effect the sperm that like goes into the egg bro
I weep for the American educational system

Am I going to copy this to every single burger poster in here^
Horses are mammals btw. Not insects.
You fucking inherent kike

Then the question becomes "how much DNA remains". I believe it, sexual degeneracy is bad either way and autopsies keep finding old DNA in women from what I hear, which makes sense since sperm penetrates cell walls by design.

Kek
Actually the result of thousands of men's sperm over thousands of years

>Fruit flies
>Same reproductive system as humans

Now the starting point, if you can bullshit a grant out of this hypothesis, would be what is in the female human ovum.

Dude's sperm that just was injected into the whore has no bearing.

No wonder my kids are so cute..

Arent female egg cells not there right from the beginning and only hibernate until needed? How canthe DNA in those change?
Why does someone even listens to anything the normal press posts about scientific studies. They don't understand jackshit and twist words of these studies how it pleases them to create a headline morons like you will click on.

This explains prince harry.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC40117/pdf/pnas01506-0170.pdf
>Male fetal progenitor cells persist in maternal blood for as long as 27 years postpartum
>oldest woman tested was 65 at the time of test
>Additionally, these cells were shown to be capable of division, survived postpartum, and increased in number in a second pregnancy
>Alternatively, the progenitor cells could remain in the circulation and continue to divide for years

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16084184
>Male microchimerism in women without sons: quantitative assessment and correlation with pregnancy history
>Besides known pregnancies, other possible sources of male microchimerism include unrecognized spontaneous abortion, vanished male twin, an older brother transferred by the maternal circulation, or sexual intercourse
>Male microchimerism was significantly more frequent and levels were higher in women with induced abortion than in women with other pregnancy histories

>Maternal microchimerism: lessons learned from murine models.
>It aims to summarize the potential mechanisms of migration of MMc
>In this context, we propose MMc to be a materno-fetal messenger with the capacity to critically shape the development of the offspring's immunity

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23049819
>Male microchimerism in the human female brain
>We report that 63% of the females (37 of 59) tested harbored male microchimerism in the brain
>Male microchimerism was present in multiple brain regions
>In conclusion, male microchimerism is frequent and widely distributed in the human female brain

Sperm cells die and their genetic material is destroyed by acid in the vagina. This is stupid. Your baby is more likely to be affected by all the viruses your girl has contracted than Chad's zombie semen.

Well no shit the body changes if there's a pregnancy.

>

How long before every guy whos fucked a woman has to pay child support?

DNA tests are psuedoscience. Its literally why they get thrown out of court all the time. It being bulletproof is just tv shit.

Underrated

Reparations for women? Sounds like it could be right around the corner.

>Fruit flies can also survive a nuclear apocalypse

Tying your life with a used up woman is a crime against your own blood, heritage, eugenics, respect and worth.

The problem is that they're all used up. Heavily too. At this point we are all losers and cucks for adopting them, while they are incapable to truly love and belong to us.

The solution is to develop little affection and have little respect to them and treat them as temporary partners while searching for the virginal wife. You can make children in the process.

Virgins are few, but they exist, and most importantly they are not sought after too much in this culture, so marrying should be easy after finding one.

Go for ugly bitches with no life.

Got my waifu a virgin and knocked her up. +1 western baby. Get on it anons. We need to outbreed the hordes

That's weird. I got 100% Euro on mine :^)

Do people that submit their DNA have fill out a form with a question that says 'are you a racist (y/n)'? Or can we just use the running assumption that ((they)) think all white goyim are racists scum anyways, and they probably added a 2% bixnood for every pure aryan sample they got?

Problem is I'm in my 30s, can't see myself getting a wife that's too young and chances are an older virgin has some issues for not finding someone sooner. Those who may fit my ideal criteria got to be ultra-rare.

>this bullshite again
Here we go

>Maternal microchimerism: lessons learned from murine models.
>It aims to summarize the potential mechanisms of migration of MMc
>In this context, we propose MMc to be a materno-fetal messenger with the capacity to critically shape the development of the offspring's immunity

fruit flies seem like a poor analogue for human beings...but anything to drive (((their))) agenda

First born SONS do actifely sabotage their younger male siblimgs in humans. They instill changes in their mother's epigenetic markers which will later lead to a statistically increased likelihood of their younger male siblings becoming gay in later life.
Genetic rational behind this. As a firstborn male you may never know if your younger siblings may not be from another father ... so it males perfect sense to hamper their reproductive success later in life as this will give YOUR genes an edge in reproduction.

It's not really someone else's kid if it's 49% yours, 49% your wife and 2% some ex. But it is another reason not to get involved with a woman who have slept with a lot of guys. Statistics of marriage happiness and divorce rates show it too, the more sex partners the wife has had before the marriage the more likely it is to fall apart.

Can only reco,mend, worked for a year in feto-maternal medicine. Microchimerism is fascinating ... still, do not believe everything about it that you may reaf in pop science articles about the topic. The most likely explanation is that fetuses act like fucking parasites... they try to reprogam the mother to provide more nutrients for their growth at the expense of their mother's health. Ugly stuff I tell you... human pregnancy is positively a horrifying process if you look at it from a geneticost's viewpoint.

Muhammad's (pbuh) first wife wasn't a virgin and look where that got him.

Well, a woman's brain does change when she has sex with a new guy, it literally rewires part of her brain. It's why women who have had more partners tend to be unstable and erratic.

It's possible something similar could be going on in the womb.

>adding insiginciant trace DNA
>means entire DNA test have been faked!
Sup Forumstards need to be gassed.

I remember somebody posting some really disgusting shit about pregnancy on Sup Forums I think it was, man I haven't been the same since.
I mean I already thought that pregnancy is weird and that pregnant women look disgusting (thanks Aliens) but that shit really grossed me out.

>/pol
Upboated!

I did 23andme and ancestry and they gave me two very different results. It's horseshit

Sperm is foreign tissie. A woman's immune system will react to it. Afterall, a baby has halve the father's genes so it is foreign tissue for the mother' immune system and should usually be attacked. Sperm 'teaches' the female immune system to accept the foreign tissue.

However, it may be possible that some men's genes would attempt to actively sabotage other men's reproduction by havong factors on their sperm which would make the immune system of the woman less likely to accept sperm from another man lacking thse factors. Reproductive sabotage. More prevalent in animals where some males actively ruin their partner's reproductive organs to prevent further copulation with other males.

The ex boyfriend genetic influence according to the study doesn't affect the outcome since the influence isn't that much.

Are there any actual legitimate tests that you can get done?

>fruit flies
>humans
Yeah, totally the same thing.

It's called Telegony and is KNOWN and avoided at all costs in the high end animal breeders. A bitch that has mated with a male not registered as pure will kill its chances of being bred by a suitable male.

Traits from former dogs linger in the female AND her future offspring dispite a different suitor.

Same this with horses, cattle and sorry to say, humans.

Kek'd audibly

Well our placentas are driven genetically by a gene called 'syncytin'. It triggers the fusion of the upper layer cells of the placenta into on giant plaque which forms a barrier against the mother's immune system. Also, it triggers the invasion of placenta cells INTO the wall of the uterus where they rip open the mother's blood vessels to provide jore nutrient-rich blood for the fetus ... a constantly bleeding wound in which the placenta is attached like a leech.

Now this syncytin is funny... ir is no human gene. It is the remnant of a retrovirus (like HIV) which has stably inserted itself into our genome. Syncytin was once the hull of this virus.

Yes this IS some H.R. Giger style shit going on!

That explains why all "white" people in the US are brown.

STOP STOP STOP

How would this carry out? sperms don't live for long, even if they somehow merged with another cell how would that matter with the zygote? I don't understand.

What I haven't even started with the most creepy stuff happening on the cellular level...

There's a pretty legit test on Facebook that shows you which super hero you resemble

Literally billions and billions of sperm try to fertilize eggs just after a creampie.

And you are trying to tell me some fucker sperm from 10 years ago is chilling waiting for the right time to strike? You've got JEWed