Alt right.com finally deals with the e-thot question

altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/

Other urls found in this thread:

altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/
imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk
youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

as long as the alt-right cannibalize their own, i'm happy

lauren southern isnt alt right she tries to protect herself by being a euro identitarian which is just a cop out

>(((tradthot)))

>do women belong
sure

>lauren southern
no

the alt-right are such a fucking joke, they just follow suit of people who are further right than them

nice falseflag faggot, fuck the alt-kike

Donate to my patreon

>Women should should always have the ability to choose
>Except when they make a choice I don't like, then they are obviously indoctrinated and need help.

The thot cries out in pain as she strikes you
www.tradthot.com

Alienating white women from politics is suicide.
Black women are still going to vote Democrat, as are Hispanic women, and Asians. White women gave us a Trump victory. We need to solve our demographic problem before putting them all back in the kitchen. We're still in the fight, we haven't won the war, we need women just as much as we need men to help normalize white identity and racial conciousness. I couldn't care less what people like Lauren Southern do in their private lives. So long as they advance our ideals into the mainstream, they are useful to the cause. There's no positive benefit to shutting out a potential audience, this "thot" purge only benefits our enemy.

>alienating evolved twitch whores who have massive virgin fanbases they will sick on you for slighting them is a bad thing

Lol no.

There are women in the alt right nobody has heard of because they dont run around seeking attention and flopping their tits out for paypigs to shower them in green loads

Gay.

>altright.com/2017/12/07/the-woman-question/
Beta orbiters BTFO

>yes goy, women are your enemies! you have to alienate them as fast as possible!
If you think like this you're either a kike or a very good goy.

to kill feminism you must remove feminists from power dummy

nobody trying to become a republican or alt right is a feminist you dumbass

Tara mcarthy literally said that she is being unfairly harassed for not getting married and having kids

Thats all the stupid bitch talks about in her videos.

that shit isnt going to fly anymore. Leave room for women who practice what they preach. I want to see alt right videos of women teaching other women how to raise kids and take care of their husbands and cook and shit

Im not interested in a 20 year old womans opinion on the war in syria

imgur.com/gallery/GmhQk

Is Samurai Jack /ourshow/?

does Sup Forums approve of Varg's autismo waifu?

All you fucking idiots
It has been posted over and over again that /leftypol/ shareblue and other miscreants have been "raiding" young popular conservative Youtubers they even came up with the term "e-celeb" to smear them
These are nothing but divide and conquer threads and you nigger fall for it EVERY FUCKING TIME NIGGERS

Obligatory youtube.com/watch?v=_lzVLYw4bVg

t.kike

Then don't watch their content, faggot. It's as simple as that. Nobody is forcing you to donate to their patreons, either.

that doesn't make her a feminist though. maybe she doesn't think she is old enough for some retarded reason.

>they even came up with the term "e-celeb"
that term was used here WAY before any Sup Forums e-celebs, most commonly on Sup Forums
newfag

Only a nigger would fight for someone thots patreon

t. concern shill

>stop watching their content

that isnt enough. They should be bullied off the internet so actual women with kids and husbands can take their place

This article is extremely dishonest. It's saying Lauren should be dismissed because she has not been redpilled all her life.

OK, so let's address the fact that Andrew Anglin was fucking underage Asian girls in South-East Asia just a few years ago? Is that OK with you guys? Richard Spencer dated Asians girls? Mike Enoch had a jewish wife? Millennial Woes is/was bisexual? Alternative Hypothesis is gay? None of this is mentioned in the article, but the writer has the audacity to PRETEND like they are applying the same standards to men in the movement.

>e-celeb represent all women - the post
If you don't like don't watch, pay, donate. Blaming all women for that is regressing 4 years.

>namefag
>meme flag
>uses the word newfag

You are very credible faggot!

Women are subhumans, who gives a shit about them? We need to radicalize the white males and the women will follow afterwards.

>maybe she thinks she isnt old enough

thats not it at all. I have a freind who talked to her about it and she said she needs a man who makes at least 100,000k salary before she will even talk to him

She is out of her mind and overvalues herself

>Then don't watch their content, faggot. It's as simple as that.

If it was that simple then nobody would complain. Their beta soyboy followers are constantly shitting up this board with their content and taking away attention from good threads.

Waifus > "wymen"

Also

>Unironically using the word "thot"

Men are not women stop asking for equality

You are literally thowing a jewish hissy fit like an SJW

Not an argument.

>removing makeup from her hand

Can this meme die already? It was fun for one day; a week tops. Now its just annoying cringe because its always the same salty newfaggots trying to beat a dead horse to feel relevant.

>altright.com
Jesus Christ.

>Im not interested in a 20 year old womans opinion on the war in syria
Fucking.This.
It's insane that this even needs to be said here

its a good article try reading it

I am not asking for equality. I am calling out the fact that there are literal SODOMITES who are perfectly accepted in the movement yet somehow the fact that a girl who was bluepilled in the past once dated someone of a another race is worse than someone continuing to be a sodomite? Makes zero sense.

Also, while I realize that racemixing for men is somewhat more acceptable, what Andrew Anglin did (bang 14-16 year old Asian girls just for fun) is still pretty fucking degenerate

Sup Forums has been trolling e-thots for years. And here comes lil' dicky spencer jumping on the wagon for shekels. you're all so pathetic.

Women with kids and husbands won’t have the time and/or inclination to post on Twitter all day and make Jewtube videos.

>literal sodomites

not really greg johnson is gone

you obviously dont know anything about stay at home moms

>crying that you cant be a degenerate when everyone else can be one
How about you all just stop? Lead by example. Acting like spoiled high school kids isn't helping. TRS is trash. Alt-Right is trash. You dont need to be trash too. Let's do it right this time?

have fun never winning an election ever

you really think Sup Forums could have memed trump into the white house while also saying we dont want woman voters or woman interested in politics?

Ryan Faulk, the foremost race realist in the movement is an unapologetic homosexual.

It's 50/50 really. I can't full out defend her because I honestly never believed she really cared about any of the shit she says.
The problem I have is that they're trying to group ALL of these people together including more relevant people like Jordan Peterson into the "e-celebs" group to mock and dismiss them.
Another point is what while Lauren may not be the best role model, lefties are attacking her and other women as a warning to any women who might be thinking about right wing views. This is what will happen if you don't agree with us kind of shit.

>complains about thots
>enables them anyway

Fuck off degenerate manchild. Just because SJWs are cucks doesn't mean you get a free pass.

"Reddit pouring into cuckchan's Sup Forums when moot the betrayer opened the flood gates to "get more traffic" should teach all that the two different cultures of imageboard and forum can never mesh or meld together. Forum culture and by extent social media culture is built on totem poles of a social hierarchy based on who the individual is. Whereas imageboard culture centralizes it's value based on what the individual says. It is entirely the point as to why one of the earliest "rules of the internet" was that "there are no girls on the internet". The value and worth is what a user says, not who they are. You could be shit posting with Trump and calling Putin a faggot and you wouldn't even know."

>altright.com
You people are fools

unless you want your kids to watch tv all day, a stay at home mom will be doing activities with her kids. when is she going to make youtube videos and edit them?

irrelevant. Enoch and Spencer tried stealing credit for the "Its Ok to be White" campaign and now theyre doing the same thing with the alt-right thot destruction. Sup Forums did that. not the "altright." never forget.

>TRS is trash
>alt right is trash

>lets

there is no "lets" you larping retard. These institutions exist and your fake Sup Forums army doesnt

peterson has been saying some very stupid things lately see:

>crying that you cant be a degenerate when everyone else can be one

That is not what I am demanding at all. I expect everyone to be non-degenerate if they want to be in this movement. If Anglin still banged underage Asian girls I would not support him. If Mike Enoch still was married to his SJW jew wife I would not support him. If Tara was still a non-racist and anti-natalist I would not support her. If Lauren still dated that mulatto I would not support her. But they are not doing any of that stuff now. They are doing pro-white stuff now. And I have no reason to believe they would stop being pro-white now.

>"Reddit pouring into cuckchan's Sup Forums when moot the betrayer opened the flood gates to "get more traffic" should teach all that the two different cultures of imageboard and forum can never mesh or meld together. Forum culture and by extent social media culture is built on totem poles of a social hierarchy based on who the individual is. Whereas imageboard culture centralizes it's value based on what the individual says. It is entirely the point as to why one of the earliest "rules of the internet" was that "there are no girls on the internet". The value and worth is what a user says, not who they are. You could be shit posting with Trump and calling Putin a faggot and you wouldn't even know."
so should Sup Forums Sup Forums not have flags?

Youre replying to Jewish spam bot

You're illiterate for suggesting that greentext.

You're literally arguing semantics. That person suggested no different than what you did.

>stronk womyn elected trump

oh wow pls kys

This is a shill thread. Youre either talking to people who what you to fail or incels who are so uncomfortable with the presence of a women that its threathing to share any space with them.

they were half of his supporters, shekelstein

Men and women are different.

Fucking hate spencer. Every time the media catches whiff of something he phones them up and goes "yup that was all me. I'm happy to do a 3 hour long segment on it" just so he can get more (((donations))). Fuck that jew

We dont care about elections we want to save the white race and democracy cannot do that.

I see that. People are race baiting the fuck out of him hoping he'll slip up and say something stupid that'll get him thrown in the Canadian gulag. Peterson has said A LOT of good things that people can agree with, but he doesn't need to go full 1488 to get attract the biggest retards out there.

Everyone here needs to stop this shit about demanding perfect idols. They don't exist.

>I know because I saw a screencap of retarded leftists who think they're making a difference
>trust me, I've been here since the election

You should lurk more

> past career as a dress-up toy for nerdy men to take pictures with and jack off to later

?

Well there was a bit of SJW 'strong womyn shit' but not too much, and the storyline speaks to me a bit.
>Living in nightmare world, trying to get back to the past to fix it
>No hope, blackpilled, no way out
>Mental roastie trys to kill you, repill her and become waifu
>No more blackpill, time to find a solution
>Defeat (((Aku))) and finally make it back to the glorious ethnostate past that you once lived in, the evil future destroyed once and for all

it was always speculated that these new ones were to appeal to normalfags and le epic memers. i constantly see almost exclusively shitposts from democrat, eu, blm, lgbt flags. not to mention ease of access for shills

see
Without Sup Forums there is no TRS and no Alt-Right. Everything TRS/Altright does and says are things Sup Forums has already done. are you upset?

>If Anglin still banged underage Asian girls I would not support him
Has he apologized for his actions or has nothing changed?
>If Mike Enoch still was married to his SJW jew wife I would not support him.
Mike was married to a B'nai B'rith Jewish spy WHILE he led TRS. He even had her on a show. There is no forgiveness for this. Dont be gullible. Dont be naive. These people are failed human beings -- they are poisonous.
>They are doing pro-white stuff now. And I have no reason to believe they would stop being pro-white now.
Anglin and Enoch prommote anti-Semitism which is not pro-white but pro-Jewish. The entire Alt-Right approach benefits Jews and the Left, whether by intent or accident. How do you not realize this?

Quote:
>I am calling out the fact that there are literal SODOMITES who are perfectly accepted in the movement yet somehow the fact that a girl who was bluepilled in the past once dated someone of a another race is worse than someone continuing to be a sodomite? Makes zero sense.
"why can you be trash but i cant?!" You are ALL trash... but you dont have to be. You can all be heroes, but not if you're guided by villains.
this. i hope trump authorizes RWDS soon.

We definitely shouldn't have flags.

This

>Im not interested in a 20 year old womans opinion on the war in syria
so....dont watch

mental midget dipshit

women don't belong in any discussion about anything that's fucking important, what the fuck does a vagina do to add to the conversation when every vag has the option to just open up and accept a cock and live an easy life with no effort

>leftypol
>having any influence
No one cares about the fucking youtubers, especially Lauren Southern, I never did, sick of the stupid threads, sick of her stumbling onto us and pretending she was an intellectual when really it was just beta faggots giving her their neetbux
>OMG Based mudshark!! So hot and based!

Acknowledging hypocrisy is not admittance of guilt you daft nigger.

You fuck up. Learn to read. Move on.

white women age like spoil milk

What people are forgetting is the Tailor Principle

If someone is attacked by the left that is a sure sign of their usefulness

Tara obviously still has some vestiges of feminism that she can't quite let go of. As an intelligent woman she needs to understand that most women are subhuman-tier and need to be subjugated like slaves for our race to survive

I can not believe you're counter signaling the most useful white nationalist propagandist we have right now to attempt to save your cuckqueen. YOU are anti-white, I hope you get fucking shanked LSFinn, you piece of shit. You're like Kraut who can't help but quadruple down because you don't know when to walk away. Take a step back and look at what you're doing.

Anyone could do what Spencer does; if you think you can do a better job, then do it, faggot.

>you really think Sup Forums could have memed trump into the white house while also saying we dont want woman voters or woman interested in politics?
Is that what I was arguing you dipshit?

without TRS and the alt right there is no real activism and real change. Who made the most headlines this year? Sup Forums or the alt right?

Who caused the most damage to the institution? Sup Forums or the alt right?

Who are (((THEY))) really afraid of? the alt right or Sup Forums?

>pro tip they shut down the stormer yet allow Sup Forums to remain. Which is the bigger threat?

dumb faggot 4channers amuse me

you deserve this then.
i have yet to read it, its on the burner.
https:// 8ch net Sup Forumsres/10858700.html

these guy's failings have been addressed (even by themselves) and i didn't see anyone decrying it as an attack on alt right men.
makes you think, doesn't it?

REMINDER:
Making it seem like targeting e-thots is the same as targeting all women IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER METHOD.

Claiming that a critique and cyber-bullying is a divide and conquer method IS A DIVIDE AND CONQUER METHOD.

>all those 56%er white knights
No, fuck roasties

this is the argument of the thread you shekelstein

There seems to be a physiological thing present in many Vegans that I think Tara has. It leads them into very extreme thinking on all sorts of things

with Tara it isn't so much the Female Question, but rather the Vegan Question

I never disputed that. Your argument is one-dimensional and very low energy.

>Has he apologized for his actions or has nothing changed?
I have not seen heard him address it, I'd like to see him do that
>Mike was married to a B'nai B'rith Jewish spy WHILE he led TRS. He even had her on a show. There is no forgiveness for this.
Actually, if you were a serious person with any life experience, you would understand his predicament was complicated. First of all you have zero evidence his wife was providing evidence about hsi actions to any jewish organizations, you are just throwing that out there and expecting people to not challenge it because you expect the people on here to be fucking retarded. Second of all the success of TRS and his own ideological shift came to him relatively fast compared to how long he had been married.
>Anglin and Enoch prommote anti-Semitism which is not pro-white but pro-Jewish.
I have no clue what this means.

This, it's great to watch the incels go after anyone who is attractive kek. Alt right is and always will be comprised of /r9k/ tier betas who think everyone is a pathetic doormat to women because they were their entire lives. Hopefully Sup Forums goes down next.

ARIDF please kys

Apesplain

>anti-Semitism which is not pro-white but pro-Jewish
fuck off Moarpheus

>alt-right
>using niggers word
Sounds about right