DGM/D.Gray-Man

So, chapter 224 should be out in a couple of days. Any expectations/predictions?

Mindfuck: The Manga: The Story: The Experience: On Ice.

Are they faggots?

I mis Krory, alsonew tikimic design is shit

the last 10 or so chapters, i've had no idea whats going on

That's because you're retarded

I think it was the first time I actually sat down to discuss a manga storyline with friends. It's so confusing. I want to know what the fuck is going on with Mana and Nea, but I also need to know what happened to Lavi and Bookman.

Also, spoilers are out.

I don't know if they're in the right order and I read the chapter is only 7 pages long. How.

Forgot pic for that one.

Honestly, I don't know if Hoshino will explain everything about bookman or ending the manga at all.
I'm in this ride since 2009 and Earl being Mana was kinda a given, but the thing about Allen smells Oz clusterfuck level. I don't know what to expect.

>More Road
Great chapter
>No Road
useless

Best boy
Best character
Best everything

>predictions
EVERYBODY SUFFERS EVEN MORE

Suffering and more suffering of course

This is still going on ?
I understand wanting to print money but aren't authors getting out of hand with dragging on stories over and over again ?

I expect for it to actually come out, that'd be nice

I just want to see more Mana and Nea selfcest.

This arc seems like the last and the author has been suffering from arthritis for a long time.

>But no one has yet contradicted yonkouproduction’s (likely reliable) claim that the chapter is only 7 pages, so I guess these spoilers here account for over half the chapter
>7 pages
Fucking kill me

Can't she just leave the drawing part to another artist and focus on the writing? It sounds way better than just "let's spit out a 7-pages-long chapter every four months".

Her art is to die for but it's not worth the pain of a three monthly release schedule with 7 pages.

I just want to know what happens next

>Scheduled for release in April!!
>The truth about Mana and Nea revealed!! What is the other side of the Holy War…?!

>The last
We at least need one more arc to finish business with the Earl. Unless they plan to leave the war open.

We still need to close:
>Nea's arc
>The Heart of the Innocence question, which is currently the secondary goal of the major antagonist and the primary goal of another antagonist
>See what the Bookman will do
>Probably have another fight with the Earl?

>Her art is to die
She draws good, but she has also copied her fair share of panels.

Everything is going to shit. My god I liked this manga before the whole "Noah change designs" thing. It's still not that bad now, but I'm losing my interest.

This is such a standard layout I'm not sure it can be count as copying

Those panels are easy to draw with no reference. Anatomy is completely obscured.

ITs kind of impressive someone still cares

the manga still sells a shit ton

I hope you have more proof than that pic because you might as well accuse other 1000 manga of plagiarizing then.

I imagine the heart is probably that tree that keeps showing up in all the flashbacks. The Millenium Earl's Noah name is Adam, isn't it? Katerina's middle name is Eve. It's where Mana and Nea split in two, suggesting something weird about that spot. Apocryphos destroyed Timcanpy with that mysterious chunk of wood which I would assume is from the tree if I'm right.

Maybe the rest of innocence were apples on the tree or some shit. Might just be (probably is) autistic speculation on my part.