This meme is being coordinated on lefty/pol/ as a way to distract us from important topics. Just sage and report...

This meme is being coordinated on lefty/pol/ as a way to distract us from important topics. Just sage and report, no need to give these shills attention

Stop being so triggered, it's just a joke. If you can't handle the bantz then just leave.

so why do you keep posting about it

I find Sup Forums and Donald trump extremist left wing nut jobs, that's how right wing I am and I believe America is Sub 30% white.
When you exclude the niggers, spics, proentals, Italians and Irish you get a number in the 20's

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.

Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Swedes or Germans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Italians get bullied less than us and yet we have the purest hearts on Sup Forums.

Like when it’s not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "mutt"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "56%"? Would you say those words to your brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking meanie?

You’re destroying national pride, you’re dividing people against each other, you’re doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now

Is this a pasta?

Stop pretending to be assblasted, I know you're a retarded shitskin hiding behind a meme flag trying to make us look bad. Most Americans don't care about this meme

Insults are meaningless if they come from irrelevant countries.

it's just an American using a memeflag to stir shit

>Stop pretending to be assblasted, I know you're a retarded shitskin hiding behind a meme flag trying to make us look bad. Most Americans don't care about this meme

>Insults are meaningless if they come from irrelevant countries.

is this supposed to be funny?

hello i am american let me show which parts of europe are white...

This is old user, mods got actually sick of it because one of these threads was spammed by the minute. The real reason was the amounts of spam reaching shilling level. I see what you did there BTW....now we have another amerimutt thread for whatever reason

it's a good meme. get over your mutt complex. it's not that big of a deal.

It depends on if you have a sense of humour or not

Yeah laugh it up eurotards. You wouldn't say this to me in real life because i have my 2nd amendment rights.

>meaningless countries
>Austria
Could someone please elaborate as to what meaning could this person have tried to disseminate?

>t. country whose greatest achievement is birthing Schwarzenegger

Yes.

Okay mutt.

It is now

No shit they are. I wouldn't make that conclusion if not for the fact that the variations all got spat out within less then a week, that these type of threads are only posted when the Left or the Jews get BTFO (See: Hollywood burning, Al Franken resigning, Muslims rioting) and they need a reason to slide or cause shitflinging from both sides of the pond.

Fun facts: They're not just spewing them on Sup Forums but rather many other "alt-right" sites that want the white race to be saved.