DEMENTIA-IN-CRANIUM

>slurs words
>uses non words / mispronounces words
>repeats simplistic slogans
>has clear 'ticks' (sniffling)
>lies in a consistent and child-like fashion (oblivious to how asinine his bullshit is perceived)
>needs to sound out simple words from his scripts ("drah-gon" = dragon)
>professes never to have read a book (poor neural pathway creation)
>a monoglot... and his English is grade school (highly correlated to earlier onset dementia)
>elderly (72 year of life)
>unhealthy (clinically obese; does not work out; eats nigger slop and the heifers' tipple, "diet" sodas... kek)
>no one seems to want to confront him about this (very common, given thr stigmas associated... esp. given his station)
>the hyenas around him are grabbing what they can (tax exemption for rich, kike worship) before throwing him under the Alzheimer's bus...

archive.is/RlBtA

Does he have a degenerative brain disease?

It would explain a lot if he did... For one thing, why he deep-throats calloused kike cock so unashamëdly... and the pathological delusion...

It's also plays into the Robber Stoned theory -- that they'll remove Dumbf under the 25th Amendment / Alzheimer's clause... thereby averting insurrection and saving face for the dunce in question (as well as giving him an 'out' for the ensuing indictments) and redbloodlickers...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk
timesofisrael.com/czech-republic-recognizes-pre-1967-jerusalem-as-capital-of-israel/
youtube.com/watch?v=XZW0bzsSGoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Blesh thesh unitesh statesh

He did seem a lot sharper back during the campaign. Go watch his speeches. Poor guy is slowing down but I think he can hold out for 7 more years.

You would be in worse condition if you attempted half the active state he displays in a day.

If if if if if... Hodup. Hodup. Corpse men in Pockyston joined the Tollybon.

People need appreciate the gravity of the problem here and have sympathy for senile grandpa's plight...

Relatively speaking -- yes.

However, even then the signs were there (ticks, rote repetition, mispronunciation) and the riggers of being POTUS weren't even on the codger's horizon (see: thr WTF face at that first Oboonga meeting; chaotic revolving door cabinet etc.). That is, STRESS exacerbates any and all ailments -- esp. the neurological kind...

I remember when Trump passed out in heatwave steel beam melting scorching inferno 78degree weather...

He was senile during the campaign too
Look at him talking 30 years ago

If you can show me the clip you're referring to, I can tell you if it's AD or any other altered mental status I'm knowledgeable of.

Absolute faggot.

>riggers
Was that intentional?

It was pretty clear during the campaign that he was a senile old fuck, but Americans insisted on not doing our duty during the primaries and letting our choice come down to one last fucking by senile boomers. We deserve our fate.

youtube.com/watch?v=0-w47wgdhso
He used to talk fast

Ermagerd! Blarsh the sharts!

You're not even American and you're butthurt. Damn, libtards really have no borders.

stfu, boomer

? I was born in '87.

> n-notice me senpai am I based yet
Pathetic

Looks like Drumpf may have suffered a mild stroke. How much longer can a morbidly obese 73 yr old under the stress of impeachment and a stint in Federal Prison live??

>The swamp is being drained by an autist.
MAGA

YOUSCH HAVESH TO GO BACSH

i hope he builds the wall before his dementia becomes too obvious for even his staunchest supporters to ignore

>Does he have a degenerative brain disease?
americans elected the more fit of two decrepit insanely old candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=QzCQg94oOmk

A FUSCHEN LEAFCH

God is speaking through the dementia

Autistic screeching is, indeed, the expected response

Got a unedited video of one of his speeches where these traits are noticeable?

seemingly everybody in the west has a degenerate brain disease

>$wamp
>(((drained)))

Senile old man's done a better job than any other President in my lifetime by a long shot. Suck it.

Funny how letfists preach tolerance yet out people for being diffrent. You're retarded faggots..

I love seeing all the butt-hurt Trump supporters reach for a tiny thread to still support him.

timesofisrael.com/czech-republic-recognizes-pre-1967-jerusalem-as-capital-of-israel/

emuslut fag marriage lover.

That's probably because you are 12 and have been following politics for less than a year.

SHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLS.

Everyone who complains about Trump should not be allowed any tax cut compensation. Shove it up your commie ass and die faggots.

Driving, so cannot link... But just jewggle "Trump dementia", "Trump mental health", "Trump Alzheimer's Roger Stone" etc.

The episode in question - during the Bibi BJ - was unmistakably neurological -- he slurred and stumbled through the simplistically-worded script (as he 'counted' each word out, with his customary hand gestures) for ~10min... Not water; no dry 'frog' coughing; no discernible reason for the speech impediment... Other than the noggin

28. So I guess I technically lived through Reagans final year. Suck it.

The only shills I see are the people here sucking his dick 24/7.

Make sense. Hopefully Bannon launches a junta to kick drumpf out and install a proper fascist usa.

>done a better job

How, exactly -- by making a global kike cock puppet joke of the U.S., and handing the hegemony to the russo-chink alliance?... All while making money junkies richer, wage cuck burgers more impoverished and developing "WALL™ " amnesia...??

'K.

>that pic
>that post
>this thread
the ironing
enjoy ur shithole LMAO

>leftists™

Good tribalist pasta, goy. (*Two kebab faggots and a dog have been deposited into your bedroom)

wats rong faggot no reply??????????
SAD! Xd

>anyone i dont agree with is a boomer

what a faggot child

>deserve our fate
oh man, these tax cuts are fucking horrible.
i dont know if i can take this anymore.

mr tuff guy LMAO
kys aussie fagot

You read like I'd imagine Dumbf himseld would (given his disability), were he bitt-hirt 3am shit-posting here...

His right side does seem a little stiff; Bells palsy maybe?

hurr hurr cant even get a thread goin Xd
stupid aussie fuk

Just like a regressing geriatric with dementia, you crave attention... like a petulent child.

>protip

stfu boomer hsill

then do PIC RELATED lmao!!!!!!

o no almost on page 7
wh will come and bump this shit thread?
nobody X--------------------------DD

lmaoooo aussie make shit thread X--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DDDDD

go cry now faggot lol

>muh left™ / right™ tribalism

You are all already dead, goyim.

>desperately fishing for a reply
lmaoooooooooo you're so fucking pathetic

>It was revealed this week that President Trump's McDonald's order consists of two Big Macs, two Filet-O-Fish sandwiches, no buns, and a chocolate shake.

The fat fuck will eat himself to death before the dementia can finish its work.

check these digits btw ;^)

Please run with the dementia meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=XZW0bzsSGoI

I'm 35 and I'm a PA.

USA: Travel Ban
EMULAND: FAG MARRIAGE!!!11

pathetic aussies

which century?

>Blesh thesh unitesh statesh